• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:18 PM

So everyone's body is different but it's pretty common for one side of something to be bigger than the other side. So what's asymmetrical on you?

My right tit is bigger than my left tit. And coincidentally the right side of my hair grows about an inch longer than the left side of my hair.

#2 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:03 AM

urgh, i have a pair of assymetrical eyes and i always make sure to squint my right eye a little whenever i took a photo otherwise i'll look soooo weird.

i also switched my glasses with one that have bigger lens and thicker frames last month to draw attention away from my paris hilton's eyes. not sure if it really works but i look like a hipster now... i love it.

#3 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:42 AM

I read something the other day claiming a minor vitamin a deficiency in the womb caused asymmetrical differences of the feet and eyes. I think it was Weston a price.

My right side is a little bigger, arm, boob, eye, everything.

#4 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:47 AM

The fingers on my right hand are slightly meatier (almost insignificantly, my wedding band just fits my right better than my left, but since rings don't go into 1/4 or 1/8 sizes, it was the best fit anyway). Also, my left nut hangs a tad lower than the right (righty tighty, lefty hefty). But everyone has a nut that rides a bit lower, so I guess that is nothing special.

#5 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:32 PM

I'm pretty symmetrical, or rather there's minimal enough variation that it's not notceable. My right hand is eeever so slightly slimmer. And the muscle under my left eye is weaker which makes the eye look smaller when I smile.

#6 Mastermind

Mastermind
  • 324 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:57 PM

My right breast is larger than my left breast, but the rest is pretty symmetrical.

Edited by Mastermind, 05 September 2016 - 12:59 PM.

#7 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:00 PM

I actually don't pay attention to myself enough to notice these asymmetries.

Although I know my right foot is slightly larger than my left, and my left wrist is larger than my right wrist (yay for having a dominant left hand but right foot)

#8 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:30 PM

I read the other day that your bigger testicle is the one that dropped first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users