• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:06 PM

If you guys can think of other things to try and make this place better, please let us know and we will see what we can do :)

I just thought of one! Suggestion: Add the buying of Pokecoins in Pokemon Go to the Neocodex store. That way, we can do surveys on the Offer page to get credit, and then use the credit to get Pokecoins. :D

Edit: Tagging @Pyro699 :p

#2 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:08 PM

The problem with that is that "pokecoins" are technically currency of what ever platform you are using.

android: playstore dollars

ios: itunes money

Not as simple as it might appear from the outside ;) But if i can think of a solution - sure :)

#3 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:27 PM

The problem with that is that "pokecoins" are technically currency of what ever platform you are using.

Not as simple as it might appear from the outside ;) But if i can think of a solution - sure :)

Thanks!! If it doesn't work out, as I *just* realised, I'll just simply try something like: doing the surveys, crediting the resulting credit to my Paypal, and then using the Paypal to maybe buy some Pokecoins when I want. Actually that would work too come to think of it. :D

#4 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:31 AM

Thanks!! If it doesn't work out, as I *just* realised, I'll just simply try something like: doing the surveys, crediting the resulting credit to my Paypal, and then using the Paypal to maybe buy some Pokecoins when I want. Actually that would work too come to think of it. :D

Tbh I'd love that for my F2P games in general

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:08 AM

Could we add paypal/visa gift cards instead of adding in itunes/playstore? That way people could buy pokecoins on all their devices. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemongo, pokecoin, store, suggestions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users