Quantcast

Photo

9 Months and counting! Baby in the making!

preggers first time

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
346 replies to this topic

#101 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:13 PM

Totally had my first dream where the baby's sex was revealed. In my dream, the baby was a girl. But the baby was also a whole month further along than we thought. The baby pushed her head on my belly so much, it looked like an alien trying to break through and when she smiled at me, you can see she already had a full mouth of teeth, with one tooth missing, like it was knocked out or something. It was soooo weird.

I really want a boy. I don't want to have to teach my child how to use a tampon lmao.

#102 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:16 PM

Totally had my first dream where the baby's sex was revealed. In my dream, the baby was a girl. But the baby was also a whole month further along than we thought. The baby pushed her head on my belly so much, it looked like an alien trying to break through and when she smiled at me, you can see she already had a full mouth of teeth, with one tooth missing, like it was knocked out or something. It was soooo weird.

I really want a boy. I don't want to have to teach my child how to use a tampon lmao.

Such a weird dream! I imagine the tampon talk would be an awkward conversation. Keeping my fingers crossed for a boy! 

#103 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:18 PM

Ugh! My step mom had to talk to me about it! Like, the first day I started my first job at a water park, I started. lmao (sorry if tmi) and I was scared. But my step mom was my hero! I was 15 years old too so late bloomer!

#104 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:19 PM

Ugh! My step mom had to talk to me about it! Like, the first day I started my first job at a water park, I started. lmao (sorry if tmi) and I was scared. But my step mom was my hero! I was 15 years old too so late bloomer!

Well, I guess it's a good thing you weren't going DOWN the water slide lol unless you were in which case, awful timing XD

#105 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:24 PM

I was a "babysitter" for children lol, so if they wanted me to go down the water slide, I went! Hahaha.

#106 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

i have two boys who are in diapers, and at this point i would rather teach them how to use a tampon than how to aim and fire. Bloody mess. lol  :p

Not long until you find out now!

#107 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

Have you watched Storks?

That movie is so full of baby cuteness  and sweetness... I almost got diabetes xD

#108 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:28 PM

@ Arnie I think I am going to buy it via VuDu movie app on my TV! I want to see it soooooo bad!!!!!

@Prisca I would rather clean up pee everywhere and poop everywhere than teach another person how to use a tampon lmao. I have had to clean up adult poop tons of times without gagging or getting sick. Thank you Speedway gas station and working third shift dealing with the drunks! As far as baby grossness, I think I am safe. Puke, poop, and pee doesn't bother me one bit.

@Arnie lol I hate when I mess my tags up!

#109 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:36 PM

@Prisca I would rather clean up pee everywhere and poop everywhere than teach another person how to use a tampon lmao. I have had to clean up adult poop tons of times without gagging or getting sick. Thank you Speedway gas station and working third shift dealing with the drunks! As far as baby grossness, I think I am safe. Puke, poop, and pee doesn't bother me one bit.

aw thats nasty! glad you're immune to it though! :) 

#110 Milo11

Milo11
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:56 AM

Aw I'm pregnant too :) Due July 1st!

Finding out sex on Jan 14th!

Exciiiitttiiinnnng

#111 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:06 AM

Tomorrow is the day you find out, right? 

Exciiiitttiiinnnng

Yay! Congrats to you :)

#112 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:18 AM

Exciiiitttiiinnnng

OMG how exciting. Two mommies together!!! Is this your first baby?

@Trapezeo Yes sir!!! I can't wait!!!!

#113 Milo11

Milo11
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:15 AM

Yes it's going to be my first! Got a little bump but I want it to get big enough to show off without just looking pot bellied and bloated xD

I've just read the rest of your posts and have seen that you're finding out sex tomorrow! Woop woop!! I reckon I'm having a boy but I don't know why I think that, it's just a feeling. You got any feeling of boy or girl?

May I ask what country you live in? I'm UK but know everywhere treats pregnancy and birth differently.

#114 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:32 AM

I am in Tennessee, USA. I am hoping for a boy, we already have a name picked out as well. Jaxon Tyler. But we don't have a name picked out for a girl. How far along are you? I am too lazy to do the math lol

#115 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:16 PM

OMG how exciting. Two mommies together!!! Is this your first baby?

@Trapezeo Yes sir!!! I can't wait!!!!

:) Looking to forward to hearing you're having a boy! What time is the appointment?

#116 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:06 PM

@Trapezeo 10am! Central time! 2 hours ahead of Neopets time!

#117 Milo11

Milo11
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:30 AM

Ooo that is a lovely name, very cool! We have Kace picked for a boy (it's my hubby's nickname) but also not sure for a girl. Here's hoping you see a boy in that scan!

14 and a half weeks, how about you?

From what I see in American movies your births are like parties :p. Is this a true picture?. We have one partner and one midwife in the room during birth and then visitors come when you get home (for an average pregnancy with no complications).

#118 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:46 AM

Can't wait to hear what the gender is! Not much time left :)

#119 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:28 AM

I am 20 weeks and 1 day along. And yeah pretty much a party, but not me... Just me and my man only in the room. Visitors can come when I say I am ready.
Oh and I fell asleep just fine last night, woke up at 4:45am and couldn't fall back to sleep until around 7am right after I my man left for work.

We're having a girl! Kinda sad right now, we really wanted a boy. But, we will love her just the same! I have a little princess in my belly! I am excited about that!

25jjtcl.jpg

e9d668.jpg

Doesn't she look like a little demon baby in this picture? I mean, it took the tech over 30 minutes for the ultra sound and 11 of them was trying to find the girl parts. Her face in this picture looks like she is yelling at the tech, "Leave me the f*ck alone!"

Spoiler

#120 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:56 AM

Tee-hee. I had a hunch it was going to be a girl. :p And that last picture is hilarious. XD

#121 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:15 PM

Right!!! OMG the ultra sound experience this time was uncomfortable! She was really pressing on me to get baby to move he legs lol. It wasn't painful or anything, just lots of pressure! The last picture reminds me of the Five Nights of Freddy bears! Maybe we can think of a name from that game! We both love the game!

Ugh! The hunt for the perfect girl names really begins!

#122 Marionette

Marionette
  • 327 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:07 PM

Congratulations! I love picking baby names.. it's quite possibly my favourite part of being pregnant!

#123 Milo11

Milo11
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:34 PM

Aw a girly :) How wonderful!

Haha that pic it awesome! 5NAF bears comment is funny. There's one called Bonnie ;)

#124 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:27 PM

You could name her Regan, like the girl in The Exorcist. Just kidding.

You could name her Kayako, like the ghost lady from The Grudge. Just kidding.

if you're set on a FNAF name, you could name her Chica. Just kidding.

I'm bad at this. But hopefully you'll have better luck picking names. :)

#125 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:36 PM

lol I love those names! Yeah so far no luck picking girl names out! I wonder if we ever will.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users