Photo

HiHi

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Robawtic

Robawtic
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:11 PM

Glad to see this site is still operational and around! Was bored and figured I'd see who still comes here from back in the day. Anyways just wanted to say hello, congrats on getting married Hydrogen, your wife is beautiful!! Hope all is well with you! 

I see Laser Wave is still rocking xD

#2 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:27 PM

Laser has never "rocked" in his long badgery life. Except perhaps out of madness.

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:43 PM

Laser has never "rocked" in his long badgery life. Except perhaps out of madness.

I'll have you know that I went to watch a musical group once, it was quite pleasant.

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:50 PM

Welcome back!

I'll have you know that I went to watch a musical group once, it was quite pleasant.

Was it badgers playing trombones? (Trombones is the first thing that came to mind). 

#5 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:56 PM

We haven't had "Ali & Laser's Drunken Gig Calls" in a while. I'll put something in the diary. You love trying to work out what song I'm watching through garbled voicemails.

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:09 PM

We haven't had "Ali & Laser's Drunken Gig Calls" in a while. I'll put something in the diary. You love trying to work out what song I'm watching through garbled voicemails.

I'm not sure who's playing in recent times? I know Pixies are fairly soon down there, can't really think of anybody else I've noticed. I do actually. :p Mostly it sounds like robots making sweet love.

#7 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:16 PM

I'm not sure who's playing in recent times? I know Pixies are fairly soon down there, can't really think of anybody else I've noticed. I do actually. :p Mostly it sounds like robots making sweet love.

Sometimes I call you from the Robot Sex Cafe. They've got everything in Shoreditch now, bloody hipsters.

#8 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:18 PM

Sometimes I call you from the Robot Sex Cafe. They've got everything in Shoreditch now, bloody hipsters.

I did wonder about those excessive charges for bulk purchases of WD-40 on the joint account...all making sense now.

#9 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:15 PM

Welcome back! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users