• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2016 - 06:39 PM

Depends on if you want to look homosexual or not.

Earrings aren't exclusive to females. For example, piercing the ears of male and female children is a tradition observed by some Hindus, and is still a prevalent ceremony performed in the Indian villages that have not been exposed to Western influences. Piercings can look sexy as Hell on some guys too. Have you seen those Korean entertainers? They're living proof that piercings don't automatically make guys look effeminate. Anyway, if someone chooses to cultivate an androgynous or feminine appearance, that's their form of self-expression and there's nothing wrong with that.

#27 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:20 PM

Thanks for the input everyone, I appreciate all honest opinions. I guess as a follow up, would you think one ear or both? I'm leaning more towards both, but I don't exactly want to look overly feminine or anything.

Also @smashie90 I'm definitely not getting tunnels any time soon, the most I might get is the fake plugs that are like barbell piercings.

I would start with one only because I'm assuming this is your first piercing? I'm not extremely knowledgeable, but I know when I got my belly button there was definitely a learning curve. It swells a bit, it's uncomfortable to sleep on, you need to disinfect it. So it might be a bit much to have both ears done at once. I'd say start with one, heal it, then get the second one.

#28 Aurelion

Aurelion
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:01 AM

Ah funny I was just talking to my girlfriends today about this. Looking at your picture, I think you'd pull it off great! I personally like one ear, I feel like two is a bit too much.

#29 Ubermensch

Ubermensch
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:27 AM

Anything wrong with looking homosexual?

Depends on whether you want to look like one or not.

Earrings aren't exclusive to females. For example, piercing the ears of male and female children is a tradition observed by some Hindus, and is still a prevalent ceremony performed in the Indian villages that have not been exposed to Western influences. Piercings can look sexy as Hell on some guys too. Have you seen those Korean entertainers? They're living proof that piercings don't automatically make guys look effeminate. Anyway, if someone chooses to cultivate an androgynous or feminine appearance, that's their form of self-expression and there's nothing wrong with that.

That's cultural oppression then bro

#30 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:52 AM

Looks pretty @ Ubermensch (in the @ Ubermensch sense, not the @Ubersmensch sense).

#31 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:40 AM

I'd do both and do them with studs for now :) 

#32 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:27 AM

guy says yes

#33 Ubermensch

Ubermensch
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:00 PM

Looks pretty @ Ubermensch (in the @ Ubermensch sense, not the @Ubersmensch sense).

I'm not gay but cheers friend!

#34 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:01 PM

I'm not gay but cheers friend!

I didn't even used the word gay, why'd you assume that?

#35 Ubermensch

Ubermensch
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:01 PM

I didn't even used the word gay, why'd you assume that?

You called me pretty, so you must be flirting. Does wonders for my confidence.

#36 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:25 PM

Ah funny I was just talking to my girlfriends today about this.

What a playa. How many girlfriends you got?

#37 Theancientone

Theancientone
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:29 PM

Ear piercings are great for guys. I prefer the small ear hugging hoop to studs, I also like stretched lobes, plugs and tunnels. I say go for it if you haven't yet, be sure to get it done with piercing needle, not a piercing gun, heals faster and less chances if infection.

#38 inu

inu
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:53 AM

I reckon you could pull it off! My boyfriend started with one lobe pierced with a stud to see how it'll go and he eventually got the other one pierced too. Now he's into stretching them ._.

#39 doyouevenlift

doyouevenlift
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 03:22 PM

Personally I don't think they're very classy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users