Photo

Stamp restocking

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 NoLife

NoLife
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:20 AM

So I've just started to learn restocking and roughly know what stamps are worth buying. At one time I was able to buy 2 Krawk Tier 2 stamps in 1 restock without much effort. At some times, a few other stamps which can make 3-10k profit. All these legitly.

But most times im sure i refreshed quite fast and click on the pic asap, but it get sold out quite soon. So i missed some of 1mil+ stamps  :o

What are the chances of people using autobuyer in the stamp shop? Or there are just too many people crowding in the shop which I doubt so, considering the pathetic user base now.

Edited by NoLife, 15 October 2016 - 06:21 AM.

#2 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:38 AM

Of course people are ABing stamps lol

#3 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:50 AM

It would be a safe assumption there is an autobuyer somewhere running in the stamp shop every hour of every day. Its easily one of the most popular places to autobuy. Along with the magic shop. Anywhere with high profit single items your going to be competing against autobuyers

#4 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:05 AM

While neo has a pathetic user base right now, it takes almost no trouble firing up an auto buyer.

I know I have several accounts on stamps around the clock so good luck people trying to get them legitly :')

#5 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:53 PM

I honestly think stamp isn't too hard with firefox + noscript/adblock + greasemonkey/autohaggler. Keeps you interested and if you have even an alright computer you'll be just fine.

#6 NoLife

NoLife
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:57 PM

I honestly think stamp isn't too hard with firefox + noscript/adblock + greasemonkey/autohaggler. Keeps you interested and if you have even an alright computer you'll be just fine.

Thanks for this! Will try it out! Cos right now I dont have any disposable aged shells to do autobuying. Dont want to risk being frozen on my poor main  :/

Edited by NoLife, 15 October 2016 - 05:58 PM.

#7 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2016 - 08:14 AM

Youre more than welcome to hire someone (like me) to get you your desired stamps XD

#8 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:07 AM

Never "hire" anyone to AB for you. lol

#9 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2016 - 08:58 AM

lol I autobuy in stamps like everyday, I was really fortunate yesterday to restock a stamp that was an r99!!!

Stamps is all I restock in actually, I wonder how many neopoints I would have if I stocked only in magic instead, stamps has always worked for me so I never needed to switch it up, and as long as you never leave your autobuyer on for more than an hour straight you should be good (assuming you have human refresh rates)

Edited by fiasco817, 20 October 2016 - 09:01 AM.

#10 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:31 AM

and as long as you never leave your autobuyer on for more than an hour straight you should be good (assuming you have human refresh rates)

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

#11 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:37 AM

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

I have been autobuying in stamps for 7 years now, I never autobuy more than 5-6 hours a day and never leave the autobuyer on for more than 45 minutes -hour, and I have never been frozen. and all this happens while I make about 1-2 mil a day, easily. And whenever I get a stamp worth 1 million plus + I sometimes call it a day, like the other day I restocked an r99, and then signed off of abrosia for the day. So yeah not sure why you are laughing when I have made this successful for me, especially when you consider how stupid and clueless TNT can be.

Not to mention other people follow this general rule as well. Since my refresh rates and haggle rates are quick but still human speed, as long as I am not autobuying for like an unhuman unrealistic 5 hours straight, there is no way to tell I am using a bot.

#12 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:38 PM

I have been autobuying in stamps for 7 years now, I never autobuy more than 5-6 hours a day and never leave the autobuyer on for more than 45 minutes -hour, and I have never been frozen. and all this happens while I make about 1-2 mil a day, easily. And whenever I get a stamp worth 1 million plus + I sometimes call it a day, like the other day I restocked an r99, and then signed off of abrosia for the day. So yeah not sure why you are laughing when I have made this successful for me, especially when you consider how stupid and clueless TNT can be.

Not to mention other people follow this general rule as well. Since my refresh rates and haggle rates are quick but still human speed, as long as I am not autobuying for like an unhuman unrealistic 5 hours straight, there is no way to tell I am using a bot.

Yesterday I left the ab like 6 hours, and this happen to me at least 2 times a week. I have been abing in stamps for a long time now and never been frozen too

#13 Dewgong

Dewgong
  • 221 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:13 PM

missed a Captain Scarblade Stamp today on the haggle page. that's what you get for trying to restocking legit nowadays. :(

Edited by Dewgong, 21 October 2016 - 05:27 PM.

#14 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:51 PM

Yesterday I left the ab like 6 hours, and this happen to me at least 2 times a week. I have been abing in stamps for a long time now and never been frozen too

so my advice was correct, your advice 'you'll be good if you don't leave your autobuyer running for more than 6 hours' is horrible advice. run 6 hours straight, take a 10 minute break, or 1 hour break, and then continue? yeah I'll take my method anyday, especially since with my method I end up autobuying about 6-7 hours in one day, but not stupidly 6-7 hours straight without ONE STOP, that's just asking for a ban, just because you have not been frozen yet does not mean it wont happen.

#15 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:25 PM

Never "hire" anyone to AB for you. lol

OFC not. What i mean is if they want stamps, I will gladly get them for them in exchange for other currency :) I have a trading thread going lol

#16 NoLife

NoLife
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:30 PM

Thanks everyone for the response. How much is Hannah Stamp going for?

Im pretty sure it will get deflated pretty soon. It was, if im not wrong, going for 4mil.

But it came down to 1.5m, and in the auction, starting price is 1mil.

Good luck making a profit while it lasts!

#17 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:04 PM

You AB in stamps long enough you WILL get banned. 

#18 savethekings

savethekings
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:29 PM

Is the market stable anymore? Is there a big enough core group for big items still? The last massive dupe day I think ruined Neo.

#19 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:29 AM

Thanks everyone for the response. How much is Hannah Stamp going for?

Im pretty sure it will get deflated pretty soon. It was, if im not wrong, going for 4mil.

But it came down to 1.5m, and in the auction, starting price is 1mil.

Good luck making a profit while it lasts!

About 800k at the moment, since it's not very rare it's come down in price significantly

Is the market stable anymore? Is there a big enough core group for big items still? The last massive dupe day I think ruined Neo.

For high-end stamps? Absolutely. There's still a lot of collectors and the prices for r99s are insane.

#20 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:28 AM

Stamp is more stable to anything else in my opinion.  There are a lot less questers than before with a lot of them moving onto stamps.  The interesting bit about all this is there are a lot more R101s out there than before pre duping so you could argue that duping helped out the stamping collectors a lot :k

Heavily duped stamps are:

Scary Tree Stamp

Omellete Stamp

Tar Pit Stamp

Candychan Stamp

and so on.  All of these have started to slowley hit the market and have helped stamp collectors get items they normaly would have had to wait for a Dr Sloth auction for.

Stamps have always been an ETS item and most of the time you can pretty much ask for the full asking price.  If its a top end r99 then you have to be more careful about a)who you sell to b)how you advertise c)how your account looks and so forth.

Saying all of that it is a lot more easy to get away with things than ever before.

#21 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:03 AM

Stamp is more stable to anything else in my opinion.  There are a lot less questers than before with a lot of them moving onto stamps.  The interesting bit about all this is there are a lot more R101s out there than before pre duping so you could argue that duping helped out the stamping collectors a lot :k

Heavily duped stamps are:

Scary Tree Stamp

Omellete Stamp

Tar Pit Stamp

Candychan Stamp

and so on.  All of these have started to slowley hit the market and have helped stamp collectors get items they normaly would have had to wait for a Dr Sloth auction for.

Stamps have always been an ETS item and most of the time you can pretty much ask for the full asking price.  If its a top end r99 then you have to be more careful about a)who you sell to b)how you advertise c)how your account looks and so forth.

Saying all of that it is a lot more easy to get away with things than ever before.

No need to argue. Duping MOST DEFINITELY helped stamp collectors. When's the last time you saw someone get Virtupets before the duping happened? haha

#22 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:05 PM

No need to argue. Duping MOST DEFINITELY helped stamp collectors. When's the last time you saw someone get Virtupets before the duping happened? haha

Yeah and all the stamp collectors like to pretend they are toooootally legit, haha

#23 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:06 AM

Was Scary Tree Stamp that heavily duped? I very rarely see it even after the dupes.

#24 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2016 - 11:52 PM

Yes STS was duped not sure how heavily but it was defo duped.

Yeah and all the stamp collectors like to pretend they are toooootally legit, haha

rofl id argue anyone in the top 10-30 are not legit in some form or way.  The Mrs (shes in the top 50) for example likes to say shes legit more or less but she lets me buy her stamps not 100% knowing where I get them :p the draw of albuming said expensive stamps is to much for them.

:p

#25 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:19 AM

If I did seek out stamps in other and assuming they are dupped, what do I need to know?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users