contest drawing writing prizes

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Theancientone

Theancientone
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2016 - 07:12 PM

Hey guys! SO in the spirit of Halloween which I love, I'd like to host a contest for fun.

It starts: Right now!
It ends: November 1st.
Voting to start November 2nd.

Rules:

You must use only your work, your creations, your imagination, with the exception of a collaboration, if you collaborate with someone else please give appropriate credit.

Please do not do anything that will break forum rules, keep drawings and art within forum posting allowance for size.

You may use existing characters as inspiration but you must make it your own.

One entry per person.

Please submit all entries by PM no later then November 1st.

Requirements:

Submit art of your own Halloween themed or spooky themed super villain, complete with costume, villain name, powers and villian catch phrase! Art can be anything creative, a drawing, a gif, a model of your villain that you take a picture of, a mock comic or manga page, you decide. Be as creative as you can be, the more well rounded your character the better. If you would like to submit a villain bio with your drawing please do, tell us all about what your villain has done, who is his arch enemy, does he have an alter ego, is he some sort of strange alien, is he a possessed pumpkin, how did he become a villain? Go as far with it as you'd like.

There will be three winners chosen to split 500k Nps.
Winners will be chosen by public vote.

1st 250k
2nd 150k
3rd 100k

Best of luck, and I hope you guys will enjoy the contest, I know I'll love to see your villains!

#2 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:39 AM

This is a pretty cool contest! I will donate an additional 500,000 nps to the prize pool. Hope to see some of our awesome artists here participate. :)

#3 Theancientone

Theancientone
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2016 - 06:38 PM

Hey thanks Coops! I don't know how much interest there has been, haven't received any entries yet but I'm sure it takes a while to put this all together. So that's awesome 1mill prize total!

Don't forget deadline is 1st November!

#4 Theancientone

Theancientone
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:21 AM

Just a reminder next Tuesday the 1st is the deadline. Coops has generously donated an extra 500k nps. Top three will split the prize chosen by public vote!

#5 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:17 PM

Excited to see what happens. I'll add another 250k to the prize pool. GL everyone.

#6 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:28 PM

If I feel creative enough this weekend, I may do it! But no guarantees. I feel like crap a lot lately!

#7 Theancientone

Theancientone
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:46 PM

Hey neobo, well thank you so much for donating! So that's awesome 1.25m to split between the winners! I'm sorry you feel cruddy VooDoo, I hope that gets better for you soon, and please do enter if you feel up to it! I hope we will be seeing some creative super villains from the codex crew, I can't wait!

#8 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2016 - 11:41 PM

I would like to donate 500k to to the contest

#9 Theancientone

Theancientone
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:21 AM

Wow ok great thank you Bones! That's amazing!!

So to recap!

1.75m will be split for the top three chosen by public vote!

So that's awesome thank you to everyone who has looked in on this contest, thank you to Coops, neobo and Bones for donating!

In addition each of the three winners will also get a ghost paint brush just for fun and for Halloween!

Edited by Theancientone, 28 October 2016 - 04:04 AM.

#10 Theancientone

Theancientone
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:47 AM

Alright as of the deadline I have not received any entries. So thank you to everyone who wanted to donate, I really appreciate all of you helping out its so nice :)

This contest is now closed.

#11 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:14 PM

Aw, I really wanted to see all the pretty villains. Voting would have been fun.

#12 Theancientone

Theancientone
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:08 AM

Yeah I know it would have been awesome! But that's ok maybe some other time, people are busy I guess :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contest, drawing, writing, prizes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users