Quantcast

Photo

Just joined the site. Hoping for best. :)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:13 PM

So my main and sides that I worked legit on, on Neopets, were just disabled for "refreshing too much" while playing a game that required refreshing. TNT told me the matter was closed and they would not give me my accounts back, and I'm really upset because I had an almost complete Fyora gallery and had amazing pets; and I never cheated once on that site. But they wouldn't listen. I also paid for a year of premium just a month ago so... I lost that too. I'm still fighting to get my money back on that but... there is no way I'm playing that game legit anymore. I've never been so upset before. Lol... 8 1/2 years of work... gone...

So, a friend told me about Neocodex and well... here I am. Hi everyone! ^_^ I have a lot to learn...

#2 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:41 PM

Gee that's rough! I hope they will at least give you your money back.

Welcome! I'm sure you will find a program or two to enjoy here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also, we host contests from time to time aroundt he forum, join in when you can :)

#3 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2016 - 10:12 PM

Sorry to hear that about your account, but that's actually really similar to why I got into cheating! At the time I was playing Runescape and I got banned wrongly for allegedly botting (which I hadn't), and so I looked up botting and botted my way to a much better account. Ironically, that account got banned too, so I started botting WAY more to spite the Runescape mods and I ended up getting super rich before quitting. Eventually started botting on Neopets too and, well, here I am.

Anyway, welcome to Neocodex!

#4 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2016 - 11:56 PM

wow what a lame way for them to ice you :( sorry to hear that anyways welcome to NC im Bones or Philip either is fine :D

#5 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 01:52 AM

Yes, stick it to the money-hungry man! Neocodex is probably the best place to find all kinds of methods for playing quite very not legit. And the people are nice too.

#6 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:32 AM

Tbh I'd try to get your shit back hard and keep your IP clean until you try again

#7 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:37 AM

Gee that's rough! I hope they will at least give you your money back.

Welcome! I'm sure you will find a program or two to enjoy here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also, we host contests from time to time aroundt he forum, join in when you can :)

Thanks Prisca! And yea, I hope so too.... not like I have much to spare lol. And yay contests! Awesome.

----

Generic, that's actually pretty funny. I never had a thing against people who 'cheated'. I always felt it was a game and people could play it how they wanted. Hey, I would cheat on sims OR play the real way. It happens. As long as people aren't hurting anyone else doing it I never had anything against it. And I've been wanting to try bots for awhile, specially when a few friends of mine told me they did. I guess this is prime time now!

-------

Hello Bones! Aka, Phillip! I like your avatar. Very nice! ;) And yea, TNT is known for that, icing for lame things. The crazy thing is just a few weeks prior I'd gotten my account back after someone hacked into it and tried to steal my items. And then a couple weeks later I was frozen for this. It's just been a lot in the past month, so I've been more stressed than anything on a "game" that's suppose to be fun. I've never had so much trouble the whole time I've played than in the past month. It's bad for FC, bad for me.... LOL!

-----

Lucy yes, that's what I've heard. So I am looking forward to my time here. :) Maybe it will help make Neopets fun again. The idea of building up my account again though... Idk. It's still rough. I'd also almost completed my Faerieland Stamp page and that was the best. :(

Tbh I'd try to get your shit back hard and keep your IP clean until you try again

But if they've already told me the matter was closed, I'm not sure what else to do. I wanted to try but yea.... I don't know what else to do.

#8 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:48 AM

Welcome to NeoCodex :)

#9 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:31 AM

Thanks Rocket. :)

#10 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:32 AM

Welcome!!

#11 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:45 AM

Thanks Cara!

#12 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:59 AM

Welcome to codex! Here's our guide directory, with all of our guides, to help you along your way. 

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

Feel free to PM any of us if you have any questions. 

#13 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:54 AM

Thanks KyloRen!

#14 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:15 PM

Welcome, Kat!  :friends:

#15 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:26 PM

Thanks Lollita! :D

#16 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:36 AM

Welcome to Codex. :) It sucks you lost your account. I hope you can rebuild. 

#17 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:12 PM

Looks like we have a similar joining story :p 

Welcome to codex!

#18 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:08 PM

Welcome to Codex. :) It sucks you lost your account. I hope you can rebuild. 

Looks like we have a similar joining story :p

Welcome to codex!

Thanks @Amethyst and @Coops! And sorry that we share stories, Amethyst. That's no fun!

#19 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:07 AM

Thanks @Amethyst and @Coops! And sorry that we share stories, Amethyst. That's no fun!

I'm much less butthurt since I've had over 6 years to get over it lol. 

I still miss my main though, it was the hardest I ever worked on something in a game xD

#20 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:01 AM

Welcome to the family!

The first time I was frozen, I had a 12 year old account (would be 14 this November). I had bought a duped item from the trading post, which I was an innocent at that point, I didn't even know anything about cheating or that there was a way to even cheat on Neopets. My account and the account that sold me the duped item was frozen. So, I did a google search and found this lovely home! And now I am an avid cheater and I have had 30+ account frozen since then. I just think it's super fun to stick it to the man, and it is no longer painful. Accept this last mass chain freezing that happened, I lost my bf's completely legit account. 13 years old now. I only ever used his account to collect bank interest, lab ray, Trudy's, dailies, and easy NP games. lol. I had about 12 other accounts that I was just letting age. I never cheated on it nor did he. But, I have begun to rebuild already. It's like an addiction!

#21 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:12 AM

@Amethyst yea that's how I feel too. I am not putting that much effort into the game, again. No thanks.

@VooDoo, sorry about your bfs account. :(

#22 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:36 AM

Thanks! But now we have our own "neopet" to take care of soon lol. We created an Humanoid and it is still incubating, so he won't miss he account much!

#23 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:39 AM

Thanks! But now we have our own "neopet" to take care of soon lol. We created an Humanoid and it is still incubating, so he won't miss he account much!

That's so cute! Congratulations!!!!

#24 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:41 AM

Thank you! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users