WTH THIS MAKE ME SO MAD TNT!

storysubmission

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:23 PM

TNT JUST published my NT article story that I submitted from my old neopets account that THEY FROZE ME UNFAIRLY on! I am so flipping upset I can't even be happy about that stupid article being published. I DEMAND JUSTICE!

#2 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:27 PM

That's kind of hilarious. I'd definitely update your support ticket saying they did that so they clearly see your account is cool and good.

#3 soy

soy
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:28 PM

you got finessed girl lmaoooooo that sucks 

#4 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:34 PM

That's kind of hilarious. I'd definitely update your support ticket saying they did that so they clearly see your account is cool and good.

YEA FOR REAL.

I need a drink. They published BOTH of the stories I had submitted, it seems. AND I CAN'T EVEN ENJOY IT.

#5 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:40 PM

haha, wow. that is rediculous! I wish there was a sneaky way to retrieve frozen accounts lol. 

#6 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:45 PM

Wow holy shit that sucks!

You might be able to use that as leeway to get your account back though....

Think of the positives!

#7 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:48 PM

haha, wow. that is rediculous! I wish there was a sneaky way to retrieve frozen accounts lol. 

Yea for real, if they are your account why not.

Wow holy shit that sucks!

You might be able to use that as leeway to get your account back though....

Think of the positives!

You better bet I'm going to try.

#8 inu

inu
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:51 PM

I swear they don't even really check what gets submitted to the NT these days. My friend and I are awful writers and sent something that looking back is full of grammar and spelling mistakes but they published it that same week we submitted it... Go figure

#9 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:03 PM

I swear they don't even really check what gets submitted to the NT these days. My friend and I are awful writers and sent something that looking back is full of grammar and spelling mistakes but they published it that same week we submitted it... Go figure

Wow. Well, I know in the rules it says anything submitted is "theirs, forever and ever." But I just wish I could have enjoyed it a bit. :( I've always wanted something published. Even trying to get things published in real life, too.

#10 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:21 PM

Wow. Well, I know in the rules it says anything submitted is "theirs, forever and ever." But I just wish I could have enjoyed it a bit. :( I've always wanted something published. Even trying to get things published in real life, too.

could it have been your submission that lead to your freezing? or do you think it was independent?

#11 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:25 PM

@Prisca, submissions can lead to freezing? How? & no, Tony told me I was frozen for "cheating" (refreshing too much on gormball & they thought it was an auto refresher I guess).

#12 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:38 PM

@Prisca, submissions can lead to freezing? How? & no, Tony told me I was frozen for "cheating" (refreshing too much on gormball & they thought it was an auto refresher I guess).

oh i don't know. I was just curious. I have been contemplating submitting for the NT, but don't want to risk my account being "discovered". I don't know if it would though. lol. Sorry. 

#13 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:09 PM

I submit to spotlights and the neopian times after a cheating spree pretty often. I think it makes me look more legit and like, dedicated. Haven't gotten frozen year.

#14 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 05:39 AM

@Prisca, up to you. I just submitted because I'd actually taken time to write a couple neopets worthy stories. xD Typically I write sci-fi/romance things that are NOT Neopets worthy. Haha!

@jaredyne, you mean you haven't gotten frozen yet, or haven't gotten frozen in a year?

#15 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:31 AM

At least you left your legacy! Jokes aside, I hope you recover your account soon. By the way, if you held F5 to refresh faster, that's a bannable offense (although I've never seen someone getting frozen for this).

#16 Spenzer

Spenzer
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:37 AM

@Hikimaru I did. But I did not exceed articled #219 neopedia guidelines. Still, it happened to me. TNT is harsh. Lol. And yea, I guess you are right. Too bad I wasn't ready to leave a legacy yet. xD And I lost hope for my account. Tony told me he checked into the matter and as far as he was concerned it was closed. They haven't responded to an email of mine in over a week, and I even messaged Jumpstart directly and they are no help at all.

#17 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:45 PM

@Prisca, up to you. I just submitted because I'd actually taken time to write a couple neopets worthy stories. xD Typically I write sci-fi/romance things that are NOT Neopets worthy. Haha!

@jaredyne, you mean you haven't gotten frozen yet, or haven't gotten frozen in a year?

I meant yet, oops typo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users