Questions about Abrosia! :/

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 alinabambina

alinabambina
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:17 PM

Hi everyone! I downloaded Abrosia yesterday, but encountered a few problems:

1) I tried setting a timer as to when the program starts restocking and when it stops, but when the time came where I wanted it to restock it just said "Waiting for requested time..." or something like that. I referred to the neopets NST timer to set up my desired restock time. Anyone know what I did wrong?

2) I get restock banned after like 2 items. My "general wait delay" is set to between 5.5 and 11.0 sec though, which I thought was fine..?

3) It puts the items in my shop, but almost never prices them, even though I spefically requested that the items will be moved to my shop, priced lowest and with a fixed substracted amount of 100nps.

Lots of questions haha! Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

#2 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:26 PM

1. The scheduler on the program follows your computer clock time, as I recall, not specifically the NST time zone.

2. That is indeed a very long wait delay. The restock ban might be a false ban in that case, since the shops do clear out quite automatically and it can fool the program into thinking that you have been restock banned. There is a setting to disable the restock ban, it is a checkbox you can select under "Main Shop Settings" if I recall correctly. Try that and see if that works.

3. The auto pricer on Abrosia doesn't work. You'll have to use the pricer program, a separate program in the Program Manager I'm afraid!

#3 alinabambina

alinabambina
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:41 AM

1. The scheduler on the program follows your computer clock time, as I recall, not specifically the NST time zone.

2. That is indeed a very long wait delay. The restock ban might be a false ban in that case, since the shops do clear out quite automatically and it can fool the program into thinking that you have been restock banned. There is a setting to disable the restock ban, it is a checkbox you can select under "Main Shop Settings" if I recall correctly. Try that and see if that works.

3. The auto pricer on Abrosia doesn't work. You'll have to use the pricer program, a separate program in the Program Manager I'm afraid!

Thanks for your help!

I have another question: How can I import the lists I made for Abrosia? I saved it on an Open Office Text Document, but it doesn't show up when I go to the program and want to import a list. It is on my computer though.

#4 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:45 AM

Thanks for your help!

I have another question: How can I import the lists I made for Abrosia? I saved it on an Open Office Text Document, but it doesn't show up when I go to the program and want to import a list. It is on my computer though.

Save it in notepad :)

#5 alinabambina

alinabambina
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:52 AM

Save it in notepad :)

Do I have to save it on notepad for it to work? I did use it to create the list, but I didn't know how to remove the spaces between item names, I used a different program for that and saved the whole list in Open Office

#6 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:32 AM

Do I have to save it on notepad for it to work? I did use it to create the list, but I didn't know how to remove the spaces between item names, I used a different program for that and saved the whole list in Open Office

and it worked? there is a chance that it is an adv membership perk too. If that is the case you will either need to pay for memebership or become active enough to be voted into adv+. 

#7 alinabambina

alinabambina
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:55 AM

and it worked? there is a chance that it is an adv membership perk too. If that is the case you will either need to pay for memebership or become active enough to be voted into adv+. 

Oh I see! Oh well, I'll just use the option to restock in a main shop and restock items worth a certain amount of profit :)

#8 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2016 - 05:02 AM

Lists are not an Advanced feature, normal members can use them on Abrosia. But yes, you do need them to be in the .txt format that Notepad uses, not sure if OO can save them in that format.

Once you get that list, here is a guide to using it (under "How to use AB lists"): http://www.neocodex....-free-ab-lists/

#9 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:09 AM

It doesn't have to be notepad, it just has to be a .txt document and I'm pretty sure almost all word processing programs allow you to save as .txt.

55585fdabe.png

Edited by renegade, 24 October 2016 - 07:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users