• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:18 AM

If you haven't done so already, make an AMA in Neocodex's chit-chat section.

You're probably interesting enough to be worth my time asking irreverent questions.

You know no one and no one knows you here? Please. As if being well known or remotely liked in Codex means anything.

Post your excuses here.

#2 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:01 AM

Can I make an AMA on behalf of my cat?

#3 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:05 AM

Can I make an AMA on behalf of my cat?

Sure, but I suggest not feeling bad when that AMA has more replies than yours.

#4 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:07 AM

Because I don't like to answer personal questions.

#5 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:08 AM

Because I don't like to answer personal questions.

Why is that so?

#6 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:15 AM

Why is that so?

Because of reasons. :p

#7 Ubermensch

Ubermensch
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:15 AM

I'm not interesting enough to warrant that.

#8 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:17 AM

I'm not interesting enough to warrant that.

That is unfortunate. What are you interested in?

Because of reasons. :p

Are they /personal/ reasons?

#9 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:20 AM

No.

#10 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:28 AM

Are they /personal/ reasons?

Probably. But you'll never know.  :ninja:

No.

tumblr_ngrf9aRrgk1rvzu9do1_500.gif

#11 Ehentalix

Ehentalix
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this member!

• 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:42 AM

Because the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

#12 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 12:08 PM

No.

#13 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 12:09 PM

I don't pay enough attention to when a thread has activity.

#14 Marionette

Marionette
  • 327 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:09 PM

I'm definitely not interesting or active enough for anyone to care  :lol2:

#15 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:14 PM

No.

#16 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:15 PM

I'm too Generic, nothing to discuss.

#17 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:17 PM

I'm not interesting.

#18 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:19 PM

I do have an AMA, it's just buried somewhere.

I almost appreciate your honesty, but it is unneeded. What types of questions do you want asked on your AMA? I didn't go through your AMA yesterday because I only went as far as a few months into chit-chat.

I don't pay enough attention to when a thread has activity.

I probably don't, as well. Eventually, I'll be bored of either the people or AMAs here and leave people wanting more like my Ultimate Puzzle. But the good thing is, that both can be continued without me if people show interest in each other. That's why I'll dissipate away. What reasons can explain your lack of attentiveness towards a thread?

I'm definitely not interesting or active enough for anyone to care  :lol2:

It's like you're implying that you have to be proven worthwhile to a dying Neopets cheating forum. If three of the more active people who appear to contribute some modicum of activity said one word answers like a toddler fixated on negativism, what does it say about NeoCodex? It's quite the tragedy, really, and I don't mean it for NeoCodex as a whole. But on the bright side, I did manage to bait them into posting, which shows NeoCodex isn't completely dead. We just need the right incentive for people to post. 

Wait, what was I talking about? I knew I had some point to cheer you up beyond me being passive aggressive.

I'm too Generic, nothing to discuss.

I'm secretly wishing your name is really Eric, or Gen..ny(?) so when you introduce yourself as Generic, you are secretly introducing your birth-given or real life nickname. Did I guess correctly?

#19 Theancientone

Theancientone
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:20 PM

My life is complicated with boring things, things that people don't want to hear because it's a drag. The most thrilling thing I've ever done was scuba dive off of a reef in Hawaii, I got stung by an anemone through my wetsuit, it hurt, oh and there were roaches in the wetsuits. I'm new here and just like life no one wants to invest time in anyone else unless they already know them to some extent, or are attracted to them, this is a generalized statement not a comment on anyone here.

#20 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:23 PM

I'm not interesting.

The fact that you stated you stated that you're not interesting is something interesting to explore in and of itself. Is it self-esteem issues? Perhaps cultural modesty? Maybe disinterest in the people here? That's an AMA waiting to happen. What makes you think you're not interesting?

#21 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:25 PM

I'm secretly wishing your name is really Eric, or Gen..ny(?) so when you introduce yourself as Generic, you are secretly introducing your birth-given or real life nickname. Did I guess correctly?

Nope. My parents did consider naming me Eric, but that really has nothing to do with it. I just like the way it sounds I guess :p

#22 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:28 PM

The fact that you stated you stated that you're not interesting is something interesting to explore in and of itself. Is it self-esteem issues? Perhaps cultural modesty? Maybe disinterest in the people here? That's an AMA waiting to happen. What makes you think you're not interesting?

yes

#23 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:35 PM

My life is complicated with boring things, things that people don't want to hear because it's a drag. The most thrilling thing I've ever done was scuba dive off of a reef in Hawaii, I got stung by an anemone through my wetsuit, it hurt, oh and there were roaches in the wetsuits. I'm new here and just like life no one wants to invest time in anyone else unless they already know them to some extent, or are attracted to them, this is a generalized statement not a comment on anyone here.

You're probably right in regards to people not wanting to hear your life that is as you say, complicated with boring things and tends to drag peoples' emotional highs downward. I think the interesting thing about an AMA is that if people ask you to share those things, they're interested in your complicated life with boring things and reading about it won't be a drag for the asker. Well, I'm willing to invest time to complete strangers. That's something... I guess. But your scuba experience is interesting. Having roaches in your wetsuit raises more questions than being assaulted by Nemo's house. Did you have any more experiences like that?

Nope. My parents did consider naming me Eric, but that really has nothing to do with it. I just like the way it sounds I guess :p

My self-proclaimed and baseless psychic powers have triumphed once again. I like the way it sounds too. But it's a shame, really. Other than sounding awesome, it doesn't quite hold a match to you as a person. If you /had/ to change your username, what would you pick?

yes

Self-esteem issues, cultural taboos, and the people here suck affect me too. I'm honestly surprised you replied to my question. You should be probably somewhere else helping someone out who really needs it than stroking my ego, by inadvertently making people checking out this thread after seeing you reply to it. It appears people do care (or at least are stimulated) from your responses. How's the music going for you? 

#24 Theancientone

Theancientone
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:42 PM

[quote name="Kelvin" post="1996079" timestamp="1478129735"]You're probably right in regards to people not wanting to hear your life that is as you say, complicated with boring things and tends to drag peoples' emotional highs downward. I think the interesting thing about an AMA is that if people ask you to share those things, they're interested in your complicated life with boring things and reading about it won't be a drag for the asker. Well, I'm willing to invest time to complete strangers. That's something... I guess. But your scuba experience is interesting. Having roaches in your wetsuit raises more questions than being assaulted by Nemo's house. Did you have any more experiences like that?

Lmao @ Nemo's house, yes being assaulted by a house is a funny mental image. Experiences with house assaults or roaches?

#25 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:50 PM

I'm open to literally any questions

Good, I wrote more questions on yours. Did you see them?

[quote name="Kelvin" post="1996079" timestamp="1478129735"]You're probably right in regards to people not wanting to hear your life that is as you say, complicated with boring things and tends to drag peoples' emotional highs downward. I think the interesting thing about an AMA is that if people ask you to share those things, they're interested in your complicated life with boring things and reading about it won't be a drag for the asker. Well, I'm willing to invest time to complete strangers. That's something... I guess. But your scuba experience is interesting. Having roaches in your wetsuit raises more questions than being assaulted by Nemo's house. Did you have any more experiences like that?

Lmao @ Nemo's house, yes being assaulted by a house is a funny mental image. Experiences with house assaults or roaches?

Towards the roaches in your wetsuit, but really, any unusual/skin-crawling experience like ones that has bugs or pests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users