Dumb Stuff We've All Done...

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#26 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:59 AM

I was trying to get into my account for weeks! I looked through my emails on my old email account, and I found the registration email that had my username. So I requested a password like 194809 times and I never got an email from them.

Then I looked on my other email awhile later, and found my OTHER account. This was my main account that I had a bunch of paintbrushes and stuff on.

Rip I got my password and now I have access to it

#27 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

forgetting birthdays/pins or not saving them has been haunting me as an error ever since i started playing.

Especially nowadays where if you mispell your password once it makes you put in your birthday........once I get to the birthday part I know it's game over and I'm locked out for an hour (even though I know it's spelt correctly...for some reason the input isn't registered).

#28 mechadad

mechadad
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:24 AM

I recently returned to the site after a lengthy hiatus, so I'm still doing dumb stuff all the time. My most recent mistake was paying 30k for a Split Mynci Morphing Potion in the magic shop because I'm still really new to concept of restocking. Not a huge loss by any means, but I definitely felt stupid after I found out how little they go for.

#29 salmonfisher

salmonfisher
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:55 AM

Buying expensive items from official shop but figured out they are cheap; :( and forgot birthday too....

#30 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:54 PM

smfh I accidentally sold a stamp in my shop worth over 400k np for 99k

Dang oh well. Not like I got it legitly anyway xD

#31 Kuroko

Kuroko
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:28 PM

smfh I accidentally sold a stamp in my shop worth over 400k np for 99k

Dang oh well. Not like I got it legitly anyway xD

I know that feel :lol2:, I've been quickselling almost all of the stuff i get for ~40-60% TP price because it's all autobought anyway

#32 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:05 AM

Using a cheap morphing potion on my main pet instead of my lab pet.... Now gotta try my luck hard to get my lab rayed colour back 

#33 charcharcharchar

charcharcharchar
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:16 AM

Missing off a 0 on a stamp I was selling. Didn't even notice x_x

#34 Briavel

Briavel
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:02 AM

Missing off a 0 on a stamp I was selling. Didn't even notice x_x

Ah dang, it kinda sounds like the buyer tried to scam :/

#35 Krolikzima

Krolikzima
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:54 PM

When I was braaaaaaand new to Codex a few years ago, I dumbly ran SS with impossible times on it and BAM lost my very first neopets account ever

#36 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:31 PM

On neopets, a long long long long time ago. Way before I knew NeoCo  I was accused of cheating and I admitted to it (thinking they were talking about the game codes like 'chocolatevanillastrawberry' for icecream machine.) I was then frozen...I probably could have gotten that account back but I thought I was in the wrong and didn't bother...I tried to get it back many years later but it had been purged by then.

#37 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:13 PM

I overbid on an auction once, and some butt-hurt person Neomailed me saying I just "ruined the auction."

I think they might've been trying to transfer items between accounts. ;)

#38 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:08 PM

Interesting that anyone would be mad about overbidding. I'll overbid on auctions sometimes just to leave the last bidder with a heavy pocket but I'm a bitteh bitch. Once I was so angry they wouldn't let me have it that I out bid them until they were bidding 100k over the highest market value then left them with the tab- tee hee -

#39 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:23 PM

Petty moves on neopets are always fun. There's a guy who sits in a trophy spot for stamps (or avatars? one of those two) all month every month and it pisses off this one guy on the neoboards who wants the trophy sooooo much. It's glorious.

#40 Krolikzima

Krolikzima
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:57 PM

More of a "WTF" but I am mystified by the people wanting you to do full blown freaking applications for specific pets. They're pixels, not actual animals. I am not giving you a 200 word essay on why I think "I am the best owner for it" 

#41 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:39 PM

More of a "WTF" but I am mystified by the people wanting you to do full blown freaking applications for specific pets. They're pixels, not actual animals. I am not giving you a 200 word essay on why I think "I am the best owner for it"

Right. I mean I guess I can understand for UCs and not wanting people to hoard them or whatever...but I'll die before I fill out one of those. I get physically annoyed when people comment on the state of others' neopets being starved or referring to them as sentient beings *rubs temples*....idiots they don't die if you don't feed them. They are pixels and have no ability to feel (this will probably come back to haunt me in the future when pixels get AI and I'm murdered by them). My OCD hates anything red like that so I can't have it be red on my main account or I wouldn't feed them at all probably.

Edited by BirdistheWord, 26 April 2017 - 12:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users