• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#26 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:40 PM

I really want to go to Europe. I've never been across the Atlantic Ocean so someday I hope to save enough money to do it. I also want to go to Belize because I have family there and I've never been to South America either.

#27 Freja

Freja
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 03:56 AM

Somewhere in America. I've been to San Fransisco and wanna go back. Or maybe LA/Beverly Hills/Las Vegas. Just looove California. Or New Zealand or Australia. I've talked to my sister about that my kinda depends on whether I get a job soon. Been to most of Europe so it bores me now. But maybe Istanbul :p

#28 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:03 AM

Somewhere in America. I've been to San Fransisco and wanna go back. Or maybe LA/Beverly Hills/Las Vegas. Just looove California. Or New Zealand or Australia. I've talked to my sister about that my kinda depends on whether I get a job soon. Been to most of Europe so it bores me now. But maybe Istanbul :p

Boston is great, too and only 2 hours away from me :) I loved SF when I went.

#29 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2016 - 12:21 PM

I would love to go to Scandinavia. I also want to see London. I'd go to the States, but it's quite a long flight and I hate flying xD

#30 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:20 PM

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Iceland. 

Southern France

Barcelona, Spain

#31 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:56 PM

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Iceland. 

Southern France

Barcelona, Spain

Southern France is amazing! Well worth the visit :)

#32 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:05 PM

I'm dying to go to Australia, New Zealand, and the surrounding islands. I've met a lot of people from that region and we really click. I can't imagine how beautiful everything is in person. My dream is to see the Great Barrier Reef (in the most ecological way possible) before tourism ruins it.

Thailand is also on my list. I just visited Singapore this summer and fell in love with Asia, so I hope to be back soon.

Also, Greece. It would mean the world to me to see where my granddad came from. I've been checking off my heritage countries, and I only have there and Scotland left!

#33 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2016 - 07:23 AM

Copenhagen, Denmark.
Iceland.
Southern France
Barcelona, Spain

All of them are ace. Go. Go now.

#34 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2016 - 07:33 AM

All of them are ace. Go. Go now.

I want to! Maybe after the New Year. I'm flying to the U.S. in six days. First time I've been there in more than a year. 

#35 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:53 AM

The only place I am 100% going to in the next while is England. Which is somewhere I've always wanted to visit.

I'd also like to go to New Zealand, Australia, Spain. Where abouts in any of those locations is undetermined so far lol

#36 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2016 - 12:47 PM

I went to walmart last week and now I'm terrified of going anywhere with 4 kids.

#37 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:05 PM

I want to! Maybe after the New Year. I'm flying to the U.S. in six days. First time I've been there in more than a year. 

Where are you going to visit here in the US?

#38 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:24 PM

She's from the US. Either Florida or one of those southeastern states.

I went to walmart last week and now I'm terrified of going anywhere with 4 kids.

Last week as in thanksgiving week? Because that's literally the worst time to ever visit a walmart. Don't they teach anything in schools these days?

#39 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2016 - 07:48 AM

Last week as in thanksgiving week? Because that's literally the worst time to ever visit a walmart. Don't they teach anything in schools these days?

Last week was the week after Thanksgiving week.

#40 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:48 PM

Ah thanks for the clarification :)

#41 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:59 PM

What he said. I'll be headed to Florida for about a month. 

#42 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:25 PM

What he said. I'll be headed to Florida for about a month. 

Awesome! I'll be in Orlando for a long weekend in January!

#43 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:13 AM

Iceland.

The Blue Lagoon has been on my travel list forever, but we're finally putting money away for that specifically, since we have enough skymiles to get one-way tickets to Reykjavik.

I would like to go back to the UK. I will be whenever my best friend sets her wedding date, since I'm her maid of honor. x3

#44 Orochimaru

Orochimaru
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:59 AM

Ireland...in my dreams 

#45 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

Somewhere I can see the Northern Lights

#46 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:53 PM

Iceland.

The Blue Lagoon has been on my travel list forever, but we're finally putting money away for that specifically, since we have enough skymiles to get one-way tickets to Reykjavik.

I would like to go back to the UK. I will be whenever my best friend sets her wedding date, since I'm her maid of honor. x3

Don't do the Blue Lagoon. It's an artificial touristy helltrap and there are loads of amazing natural hotsprings not that far away. I'll dig some out for you when you go!

I'm off to the Maldives in a couple of weeks so I shall say there even though I'm quite unfussed by it.

#47 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:07 PM

Don't do the Blue Lagoon. It's an artificial touristy helltrap and there are loads of amazing natural hotsprings not that far away. I'll dig some out for you when you go!

I'm off to the Maldives in a couple of weeks so I shall say there even though I'm quite unfussed by it.

Ooo, I'd like that. We had some great spots in Alaska and never got to go. You know how it can be. 

Did you go to the Blue Lagoon?

#48 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

Ooo, I'd like that. We had some great spots in Alaska and never got to go. You know how it can be. 

I've heard mixed reviews about the Blue Lagoon. I'd still like to see it.

I just booked a flight to Vegas for April! It's been a long time since I've been there. I'm excited to make a drive to Utah to see Zion National Park!

#49 graciea

graciea
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:29 PM

Finally visited my ancestral home in Japan a few weeks ago, so that dream is crossed off my list. :D Next, I'd really love to visit Hong Kong! Also want to visit France one day, mostly to visit friends though.

#50 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:58 AM

Yeah, it is ridiculously busy (so book before your trip) and that was with us going first thing in the morning when it's supposedly quieter. It's man made so it's basically just like a nice outdoor pool but warmer, and pricy because they know they'll get the tourists. It's pleasant enough but it feels like a facility and we went to much better places. I'd happily go back to Iceland and would revisit everywhere we went. Except the Blue Lagoon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: travel, vacations, vacation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users