just heard about this site!

intro

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 codeyumi

codeyumi
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:40 PM

well a few days ago anyways lol and then i almost forgot about it the moment i signed up. 

decided to join because about a year ago i was a relatively active neopets user, and had WAY too many neopoints in the bank. i got bored with it though around the beginning of 2016, and i remembered my flight rising account and have been playing that instead since (i don't have enough of an attention span to play both).

thing was, i kept thinking about the millions of neopoints i had saved and didn't know what to do with them. thats when i found this site by googling and am hoping to possibly trade off the points for flight rising stuff! even if i don't it might get me back into neopets otherwise which would be nice as well :) 

other than that, not much else to say. a relative intro about just myself is that i'm a 20 year old whose ocd makes playing pet games a lot harder than for most people lol. 

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:02 PM

Welcome to codex! Here's our guide directory, with all of our guides, should you need any help. 

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

Trading post access is given after a week of regestration and 10 non spam posts. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask or PM one of us. 

#3 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:07 PM

Welcome!

#4 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:51 PM

I used to trade NP for FR stuff all the time! You've come to the right place :D

#5 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:07 AM

Welcome! :) Hope you find everything here okay, send me questions if you have them :)

#6 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:15 AM

Welcome to NC im Bones or Philip either is fine

Welcome to NC im Bones or Philip either is fine

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users