• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:46 AM

First time experiences, everyone has them, it's impossible not to and usually they can make for some pretty interesting stories. Wether it's the first time you got behind the wheel of a car, to the first time crashing it, your first time falling in love with something, or maybe the first time you escaped death. 

For me two examples would be the first time I finally got to ride a motorbike, my uncle has been a bike mechanic since he was a teenager, he was a rocker during the whole mods vs rockers thing so I've heard a lot of great stories from that alone :rolleyes:  but i've always been around bikes so from as early as when I was 5 years old I knew I wanted to ride myself some day, fuck cars give me two wheels. It was the longest 12 year wait but it was one of the best days of my life for sure :D And despite having almost been killed on them too many times I still love it, I keep getting back on.

The other example, and only because it's so cool to say, is that my first time being on a plane is also my first time jumping out of one. Had to wait with friends for 6 hours playing stupid shit like catch the rock in the car park until the clouds/weather cleared up to jump. Wasn't nervous at all, as cool as a cucumber the entire way up, playing rock paper scissors in the back of the plane for the order of who gets to jump first. Usually i'm a fucking champion at rock paper scissors but I ended up jumping last and it wasn't until my legs were dangling out of the plane that I started to shit myself, but it was fun. One of those must try experiences for sure, the view was beautiful  ^_^

So what are some of your first time experiences that really stand out for you? It doesn't have to be extreme, it can be as simple as a you'd like, but I'd still love to hear some of your stories :)

Edited by Dazz, 24 November 2016 - 09:47 AM.

#2 rei

rei
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2016 - 12:03 PM

First time listening to certain bands and types of music. For example the first time hearing Nirvana, I don't remember how old I was maybe like 13, It was a music video on MTV, pretty sure it was Lithium or Come As You Are. So yeah, nothing spectacular happened, just that it was something new and sounded so amazing, I can't really describe the feeling lol. I don't get that feeling anymore when discovering new music, probably cause I've listened to a lot of music since then.

#3 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:10 PM

Hmmm, how about, first time I was so far out into the ocean I couldn't see any land? It was so cool to just look in all directions and just see water. It makes you feel so small, especially if you can look super far out and see an entire thunderstorm. It gets super creepy at night and it really made me realize how easy it'd be to think there are huge monsters out there, ready to crush a ship.

#4 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:13 PM

i did lots of first times this year!

so i know this gentleman who i regularly fool around with and he has a cousin who holds a high-ranking position at the narcotics department. his cousin always brings some of his loot back to my friend's house so they both can "sample" them. so anyway, i was at his house one night and he asked me if i wanna try a pill so i agreed. it was my first time getting high and omg i felt like such a bad boy! for a moment all my problem seemed to have vanished into thin air. the next few days tho, i had a terrible jaw pain. i told my friend about it and he told me that it is normal. to me it isn't worth it-- a few hours of getting high and days of aching jaw as a result? fuck that lol.

thereafter, i told my friend that i've never tried alcohol before and he said he could let me try some vodka. it was alright. :)

#5 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:31 AM

One of my favorite "first times" was the first time I used a pogo stick. I caught onto it really quick and started getting cocky, so I tried doing it with one hand. That was going pretty well, so then I tried it with no hands. Looked pretty cool until I fell flat on my face and got the wind knocked out of me lol.

#6 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:49 PM

The first time I trekked on a glacier, standing on the ice, where I was just in the right spot so the hot air and cold air would sort of swirl around me and the first time I drank water from a stream on the glacier. Fuck that was one of the most magical moments of my life. 

The first time I held a baby was freaky as shit. Like, I'm not really a kid person, but holding a tiny human is weird, uncomfortable and amazing simultaneously. Knowing that one day this tiny human will grow up but in the meantime it's 100% dependent on the people in their life is such a weird thing to think about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users