Ask me anything ppl ^_^

#2 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:47 PM

Favorite color?

Would you rather eat french fries OR pizza?

Do you like to sing?

Have you ever been in a car crash?

#3 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:29 PM

What type of music do you like?

What was the last book you read, and what do you think about it?

Do you like Pokemon? If you do, which is your favorite?

What was the most valuable lesson you've learned in your lifetime?

#4 windy

windy
  • 25 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:04 AM

Not a question, but I love your eyebrows xD

#5 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:33 AM

who taught you how to swim?

#6 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:32 AM

Favorite color?

Would you rather eat french fries OR pizza?

Do you like to sing?

Have you ever been in a car crash?

1. Black

2. Pizza  :wub:

3. HAHAH no.

4. Nah I only have my G1 rn

do you really like to swim?

There are some days where I find it really annoying because swimming is so physically demanding + I like breathing. But yeah.

What type of music do you like?

What was the last book you read, and what do you think about it?

Do you like Pokemon? If you do, which is your favorite?

What was the most valuable lesson you've learned in your lifetime?

1. I like listening to hip hop/rap/trap music

2. Actually rn Im re-reading the Mortal Instrument series. I like the story behind it and how there's so many layers to it.

3. YES. I play pokemon competitively and I guess charizard is my favorite pokemon. Always has been since I was 6 yo.

4. Good people can make bad choices in life. However, these decisions do not necessarily define who they are.

Not a question, but I love your eyebrows xD

Thanks

who taught you how to swim?

I guess when i was like 5 or 6 my parents signed me up for swimming lessons. And eventually when I got better they signed me up for competitive swimming

#7 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:11 PM

You are awake at 12:49 AM and you look outside your window. It is a clear night and you can see the moon and the stars very easily. The next second, the moon's color changed from the opalescent yellow to an ominous blue. This question has three parts:

1. Theorize the cause of the phenomenon.
  2. What would be your immediate emotional response upon this observation (if any)?
  3. What would be your immediate course of action upon this observation (if any)?

Name one television/movie character that you had a crush with. You cannot name the actor, but rather you should explain how the character portrayed by the actor infatuated you.

You hung around this person and consider them your friend for the last 5 years. For the first few months of your friendship, you got together because both of you were at very low points of your lives and you helped each other overcome struggles. Today, your friend knocked on your door and told you that they had a breakthrough in success and they will be earning more money and will be more famous than you ever dreamed of. This question has two parts:

1. What would you say to them immediately after hearing the news?
  2. What would you say to them after seeing them again in 5 years?

#8 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:06 PM

You are awake at 12:49 AM and you look outside your window. It is a clear night and you can see the moon and the stars very easily. The next second, the moon's color changed from the opalescent yellow to an ominous blue. This question has three parts:

1. Theorize the cause of the phenomenon.
  2. What would be your immediate emotional response upon this observation (if any)?
  3. What would be your immediate course of action upon this observation (if any)?

Name one television/movie character that you had a crush with. You cannot name the actor, but rather you should explain how the character portrayed by the actor infatuated you.

You hung around this person and consider them your friend for the last 5 years. For the first few months of your friendship, you got together because both of you were at very low points of your lives and you helped each other overcome struggles. Today, your friend knocked on your door and told you that they had a breakthrough in success and they will be earning more money and will be more famous than you ever dreamed of. This question has two parts:

1. What would you say to them immediately after hearing the news?
  2. What would you say to them after seeing them again in 5 years?

For the moon part:

1. One reason – I’m wearing my contacts and then one falls out therefore making my vision impaired and deceiving. Another potential way is that the moon has possible eclipsed (not sure if that’s the right term) over another bright body/meteor, giving it the illusion of a blue color all of the sudden.
  2. I’d be a little surprised.
  3. Get out my camera and take some pictures. Possible google information about it afterwards.

Actor:

There’s this actress in this relatively new show I’m watching who I have a crush on. One reason why I have a crush on her is because of her looks (cliché I know). I just love the blonde hair, nice eyes and a cute smile. As well, in the show she is possessed by a demon and eventually manages to overcome the demon’s possession over her. I admire her courage and determination to fight it out with the demon rather than just give up as most people would do.

Friend:

1. Congratulate them, ask about what they have planned for their future.
  2. Possibly joke around the times that when we were struggling, joke about him loaning me a “small loan” etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users