Quantcast

What are you asking Santa for this year?

christmas santa elephanteshoe napi legs

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:38 AM

Santas-Coming.gif

T'is the season to eat copious amounts of delicious sweets, turkey (or tofurkey), and spend money we don't have on things we don't need!!

What are you asking Santa for this year? Let me see your wishlists. 

#2 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:45 AM

I haven't asked for anything this year, nothing that I really want and if it is something that I want I could either

a) buy it myself or b) it's too expensive

I'm beginning to think that I should be after experiences rather than items. 

#3 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:52 AM

I haven't asked for anything this year, nothing that I really want and if it is something that I want I could either

a) buy it myself or b) it's too expensive

I'm beginning to think that I should be after experiences rather than items. 

Experiences count too :) Consider it like a Christmas bucketlist. Or New Years Resolutions even.

#4 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:02 AM

During the year I have lots of stuff I want but I always forget to write it down. 

But I did remember the titles of some brilliant graphic design/typography books and I'm hoping to get one of those. 

#5 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:31 AM

During the year I have lots of stuff I want but I always forget to write it down. 

But I did remember the titles of some brilliant graphic design/typography books and I'm hoping to get one of those. 

I'm the same way lol Anytime someone asks what I'd like I say "Ohhh I don't know, nothing really."
But afterwards I start forming a mental list of things I actually need/want.

#6 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:31 AM

I've not asked anyone for anything, I am able to buy what I want, when I want, so there really isn't anything I need or want. I mean unless you count my debt miraculously disappearing. I'm quite content :)

I just want to see my friends and family happy and healthy.

#7 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:53 AM

I'm horrible for gift-receiving. I never actually want anything because I'm more of a practical spender than anything. Sure, there are things I like, that if I had, I would enjoy (art, toys, etc). But I don't need those things so whenever people ask I'm like "uhmm, idk". xD Baldman made me make an etsy account and heart things I liked because I'm so awful to shop for lmao.

That said, right now, I just really want a new car. Not having a car again really sucks. I already did the no-car thing for 10 months between 2015-2016. And now I'm attending campus I really cannot afford to have no transport, since my university is like an hour away (40 mins if traffic doesn't suck and it always does). So, I'm hoping Santa will tell my insurance company to hurry up and payout so I can go buy a new car.

#8 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:39 AM

I already have my christmas gift: AKG K77 headphones

#9 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:51 AM

We don't really give gifts here, but I would love for my family to talk to each other again :)

I would also like to do something fun. I don't care too much about objects, I rather have great experiences!

#10 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:54 AM

For Kanye to get better. I don't know... good music throughout the year I guess, we uhh don't do Christmas. Depending if my friends are online or not there might be a large amount of alcohol being drunk so a bottle of Jack and a pack of cigs would be the perfect gift  ^_^

#11 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:12 AM

I have a wishlist on Amazon so if people ask I just give them that. My bf's parents asked me and I wished for a suitcase because I don't have one. Other than that I wish for things that I want but don't need because I can afford everything I really need. I currently have a power bank, WiiU, SSD and a digital piano on my wishlist (and more stuff, not gonna list them all xD).

I really love picking gifts for my bf, sometimes it's something I made, food, things for the two of us or a voucher to go to a concert/convention etc. It's fun to pick up hints throughout the year and get something he's long forgotten. If I get gifts I usually think long and hard about something the person would like and it's better if I know them well.

#12 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:51 PM

If I am the one to expose this conspiracy to you, please do not be upset at me, be upset at your parents.

Santa isn't real guys.

#13 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:19 PM

Maybe a 35mm prime lens or a 55-200mm telephoto zoom lens, or FFXII for ps4. The zoom lenses really get much better with higher price points so might save up for that one myself and get some quality. 

#14 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:12 PM

Mine's gonna be a couple months late, but a Littmann Classic III. All black. It's gorgeous.

Also to spend time with my family, I feel like this year is gonna be extra good :)

#15 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:20 PM

I want even just the opportunity to purchase this album ;_;
https://m.soundcloud...i-chan/fnwr-006

I know, I know, "piracy!!!!" but I want to own the actual thing.

#16 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:45 PM

i need some protein supplements!

#17 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:47 PM

I asked him to get me my goddamned 3DS. It's been 3 years now!  :angry

Oh, I also asked him for some DVDs. I wanted to ask him for a new macbook, but this one still works just fine.

#18 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:43 PM

Experiences count too :) Consider it like a Christmas bucketlist. Or New Years Resolutions even.

See even that I'm not sure about any kind of experience that I'd want to do that I haven't tried already. I really want to travel more but I don't think that's something that can be gifted to me. 

Maybe if I hear of some experiences that other people have done I'll think "wow that's really cool, I should try that" 

What have you asked for for Christmas? And what have you gotten people? 

#19 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:22 PM

@DonJonathan skydiving, threesome, sex in public, threesome in public, sex while skydiving. Psychedelic drugs, write articles for a blog/submit editorials to a newspaper (have your name in print), join a pickup league for a sport.

#20 vscotto

vscotto
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:27 PM

Hopefully I get some new video games !

#21 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:33 PM

Well I just bought the one thing I had in mind so I don't even know anymore.

@Turnip makes me more sweets than I can ever handle and that's all I really need.

#22 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:11 PM

Well I'm hoping to get some good deals on a couple things I want;

- Speakers (Any recomendations?)

- New Phone (My iPhone 5 battery life is pretty much nonexistent right now)

And that's all I can think of right now off the top of my head.

#23 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:37 PM

I can't really think of anything that I want. I don't really like spending money on myself, unless it's travel, so I hate when people buy me things because then I feel like I need to get the something in return. If I have to pick something, I guess an airline ticket to Cuba would be cool. I'll end up buying it for myself at some point anyways.

#24 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:11 PM

I need a new gaming headset with a good mic to call people who don't switch to healers, fags, in Overwatch.

And an advanced ticket to the new Power Rangers movie next year, no matter how terrible it is. I grew up with that shit.

#25 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:01 PM

I need a new gaming headset with a good mic to call people who don't switch to healers, fags, in Overwatch.

And an advanced ticket to the new Power Rangers movie next year, no matter how terrible it is. I grew up with that shit.

I'm so seeing that movie first op I get. Trini's mah gurl.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christmas, santa, elephanteshoe, napi legs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users