Quantcast

What are you asking Santa for this year?

christmas santa elephanteshoe napi legs

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#26 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:03 PM

Santa baby pls cure all my health shit thanks

I also want a puppy, but I've asked for that for 21 years so my expectations are low.

#27 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:23 AM

I'm getting the Jaybird X3 wireless earbuds. Definitely wouldn't drop that much for earbuds under normal circumstances, but I'm looking forward to them, especially for working out.

#28 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:40 AM

What have you asked for for Christmas? And what have you gotten people? 

I tend to blank when people ask me what I want and I end up saying something like "Ohh nothing! It's okay!"

BUT if we're being honest lol I have had my eye on a few things:

- A wine rack
- Wine glasses
- Wine lol
- Smashbox photo finish primer
- Setting spray
- Eyebrow pomade
- Some of the Mariah Carey collection from Mac

Of course, I haven't told anyone who actually buys for me that I want these things because I'm too awkward, so I'll eventually get them myself.

As for others, so far we've only finished shopping for the kids. The boys wanted Lego Dimensions for the Xbox one, so that's what we got them along with a bunch of sets to go with it. Pais got a Peppa pig megabloks house thing and a doll of the character Poppy from Trolls.

#29 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:54 AM

We decided to do a winter solstice thing instead cause fuck Christmas.

#30 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:57 AM

ugrxi3l.gif

#31 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 07:35 AM

asked for ipad, new cellphone and a car

since santa doesnt exist, im waiting for my mom to buy everything 

#32 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 07:53 AM

@DonJonathan skydiving, threesome, sex in public, threesome in public, sex while skydiving. Psychedelic drugs, write articles for a blog/submit editorials to a newspaper (have your name in print), join a pickup league for a sport.

As great as those experiences may be I don't think I could /should ask my sisters to help me with a threesome

I tend to blank when people ask me what I want and I end up saying something like "Ohh nothing! It's okay!"
- A wine rack
- Wine glasses
- Wine lol
- Setting spray
- Eyebrow pomade
Of course, I haven't told anyone who actually buys for me that I want these things because I'm too awkward, so I'll eventually get them myself.
As for others, so far we've only finished shopping for the kids. The boys wanted Lego Dimensions for the Xbox one, so that's what we got them along with a bunch of sets to go with it. Pais got a Peppa pig megabloks house thing and a doll of the character Poppy from Trolls.

Wouldn't it be easier for the people getting you gifts to know what you want instead of getting a bunch of stuff that you may or may not need since you're too afraid to ask?

Why don't you just celebrate Chrismukkah instead?

#33 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:37 AM

@DonJonathan maybe they're dying to set you up with their friends, only one way to find out. Live a little!

#34 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:46 AM

@DonJonathan skydiving, threesome, sex in public, threesome in public, sex while skydiving. Psychedelic drugs, write articles for a blog/submit editorials to a newspaper (have your name in print), join a pickup league for a sport.

I literally came here to say threesome. Well, I guess I will have to think of something else.

#35 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:50 AM

I literally came here to say threesome. Well, I guess I will have to think of something else.

foursome? 

#36 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:56 AM

foursome? 

Sounds beautiful, but I am certain I don't have the stamina. Well, I guess it only has to be good for me, right? I'm asking for it.

#37 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:04 AM

Sounds beautiful, but I am certain I don't have the stamina. Well, I guess it only has to be good for me, right? I'm asking for it.

you'll be fine man just start exercising those tongue muscles for when you need a break. fun for the whole family!

#38 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:32 PM

I got my new car last night (and really good donuts). 

Thanks Santa!

#39 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:07 PM

- A wine rack
- Wine glasses
- Wine lol
- Setting spray
- Eyebrow pomade

I can never think of things I want on the spot either. You should make an Amazon wishlist to help keep track of things you need/want (not just around the holidays, but year round), and then you can just share that with anyone who asks what you want. That's what I do, even if it's full of boring, practical stuff.

#40 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:31 PM

I have an amazon wishlist but it's full of really expensive and large home items, like couches and dressers. The joy of adulting. So I don't share that with anyone because I don't expect anyone to buy me a new $800 bed frame for Christmas.

I don't ask for anything. I get uncomfortable with receiving gifts and I would prefer if people didn't get me anything so I'm not obligated to get them anything. That being said, I got shot glasses and a heated blanket. So I'm more than happy this Christmas. ^_^

#41 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:38 PM

Patience, lots and lots of patience.

#42 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:22 PM

Pokemon Moon and a job waiting for me in April plz plz plz

#43 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:11 PM

I've come up with a few things

If there was a monthly subscription box for coffee beans I'd probably like that. It'd be neat to try a different flavour every month. 

#44 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:01 AM

I've come up with a few things

If there was a monthly subscription box for coffee beans I'd probably like that. It'd be neat to try a different flavour every month. 

Craft Coffee is pretty good

#45 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:10 PM

Pretty simple list this year:
Classic Doctor Who dvds

Amazon.com giftcard for all the books I want

Sony Playstation Store giftcard for those darn flash sales I keep missing due to lack of $$$

2+ TB external HDD/1+ TB flash drive  because  :pirate2:

Honestly though all I truly want is to spend it with my s/o & a thin crust pepperoni pizza or three.

#46 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:31 PM

Air Force One to crash with both Trump and Pence on it.

My fetus to become a healthy baby.

A Dairy Queen Blizzard, and time to read each night.

Oh, and maybe a trip to SeaWorld. Before it's gone.

I also do Solstice, because I'm atheist and an environmental scientist, and we don't want to install "Magic People" software in the child.

Edited by FelisNoctua, 23 December 2016 - 02:31 PM.

#47 P3NGU1N

P3NGU1N
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:26 AM

I really wanted an apple watch but I didn't get it....but a macbook pro since I had a 2009 one previously. 

#48 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2016 - 04:36 PM

Air Force One to crash with both Trump and Pence on it.
My fetus to become a healthy baby.
A Dairy Queen Blizzard, and time to read each night.
Oh, and maybe a trip to SeaWorld. Before it's gone.

I also do Solstice, because I'm atheist and an environmental scientist, and we don't want to install "Magic People" software in the child.

YEAH FUCK THE SYSTEM WHAT IS CHRISTMAS ANYWAY

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christmas, santa, elephanteshoe, napi legs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users