pokemongo sun moon oras xy etc pokemon

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#51 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:02 PM

Cant wait for the new species in go.... though my goal of catching them all just went out the window. my pokedex is half blank again :unsure:

#52 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

Cant wait for the new species in go.... though my goal of catching them all just went out the window. my pokedex is half blank again :unsure:

I've been waiting forever for them lol...as have my parents. To the point where it's starting not to be fun anymore.

But no worries. I still have Pokemon Sun, hehe. Also. It seems that someone has uncovered data about upcoming Pokemon in Sun/Moon, who will come from Pokemon GO. So that's intriguing too. 

#53 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2017 - 04:01 PM

Yes it does. But like. Only $4.99 for a whole year, so it's fairly affordable reallys.

Also Pokebank is for the 3DS games, not Pokemon Go hehe.

I knew it was for the 3DS but I just want a bulbasaur in Moon >.> Maybe I'll shell that out at some point then.

Also, today, I hatched like 40 eggs looking for a shiny eevee ^^;;

#54 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:13 PM

I caught a Machoke today so that's another pokemon for the pokedex. Machamp is one of my favorites so I'll be excited when I have enough candy to evolve him.

#55 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:14 PM

I knew it was for the 3DS but I just want a bulbasaur in Moon >.> Maybe I'll shell that out at some point then.

Also, today, I hatched like 40 eggs looking for a shiny eevee ^^;;

If you really want a Bulbasaur hit me up through PM. I should be able to get a legit or hacked one fairly easily. (Though I might not get a legit & shiny one for you xP)

#56 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:55 PM

If you really want a Bulbasaur hit me up through PM. I should be able to get a legit or hacked one fairly easily. (Though I might not get a legit & shiny one for you xP)

Actually just got one through wondertrade! Thank you though ^_^

#57 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:38 PM

Gen 2 has basically refreshed Pokemon Go. After it came out, I not only started playing again, but also went on a Sunday outing with my entire immediate family for pokemon catching. We had a really good time. :)

#58 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:44 PM

Gen 2 has basically refreshed Pokemon Go. After it came out, I not only started playing again, but also went on a Sunday outing with my entire immediate family for pokemon catching. We had a really good time. :)

We're still trying to get more Pokestops and a gym on my campus. We have 3, but one is really out of the way, so no one really goes for it. So I'm always out of pokeballs and can't catch anything. When I do have some pokeballs, the pokemon just keep escaping no matter how many berries I give them to love me so they stay in the ball.

#59 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:13 PM

We're still trying to get more Pokestops and a gym on my campus. We have 3, but one is really out of the way, so no one really goes for it. So I'm always out of pokeballs and can't catch anything. When I do have some pokeballs, the pokemon just keep escaping no matter how many berries I give them to love me so they stay in the ball.

Dang! I'm lucky I guess, living in Singapore, as it is a small city-state with high human density, and many Ingress players before Pokemon Go came out it seems. So there's always Pokestops around except in remote areas.

Out of curiosity though: How do you 'get' more Pokestops by the way? I didn't know you could petition Niantic for that or so. :o

#60 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:26 PM

Dang! I'm lucky I guess, living in Singapore, as it is a small city-state with high human density, and many Ingress players before Pokemon Go came out it seems. So there's always Pokestops around except in remote areas.

Out of curiosity though: How do you 'get' more Pokestops by the way? I didn't know you could petition Niantic for that or so. :o

I think you have to apply for them. That's what our Student Activities Director is having to do. 

#61 Unique

Unique
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:14 PM

I believe you have to join ingress and suggest it, as well as add a photo. There were a few pokestops in my neighborhood but now there's even more as some just needed a photo to be added ^^
Edit: or here ya go!
https://support.poke...icles/225375247
Not accepting. Darn..

#62 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:42 PM

Mewtwonite has been released for Pokemon Sun/Moon games. The code for redeeming is M2DESCENT. As Serebii says, "Currently there is no end date known for this distribution so be sure to get it while you still can".

In the meantime, I've been sending out Shiny Mewtwos through Wonder Trade, and also giving them out on a subreddit I help run. Pretty decent way to spend a Saturday morning really.

#63 Extremesnow

Extremesnow
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:29 AM

I would love to play more pokemon go, but i live in a somewhat rural area so there is barely any pokestops and the pokemon have gone from pidgys and weedles to sentret and ladyba :(

#64 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:35 PM

Too many pokemon and not enough space in GO. How do you keep track of which ones to keep?

#65 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:30 PM

Too many pokemon and not enough space in GO. How do you keep track of which ones to keep?

Via the appraisals. Anything that is not the highest appraisal (or close), gets immediately transferred unless there's a specific reason to let them stay.

#66 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:42 AM

Was playing pokemon moon today, and got a shiny mimikyu through wonder trade!

Pretty bad stats and all, but still I never get anything good from wonder trade lol. 

#67 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:00 AM

I do it the same way I do in all the other Pokemon games. Cute factor and dex entry.

#68 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:51 PM

Started to replay leaf green. Just wanted to experience the nostalgia.
I'm trying to find the gameboy cord that lets you connect with another gameboy buuut I can't find it
Rip

#69 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:41 PM

Via the appraisals. Anything that is not the highest appraisal (or close), gets immediately transferred unless there's a specific reason to let them stay.

Appraisal is not very specific or maybe I dont understand what to look for. Is big or small good? I wish they had given GO 50 more spaces when they released more species en-mass

#70 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:15 PM

"Gyms are under construction."

It looks like the pokestop by my house will be a gym, thats 2 gyms and I'm so low on supplies :noway:

#71 firewolf13

firewolf13
  • 23 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:27 PM

I like pokemon :)

#72 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:20 PM

I like pokemon :)

me 2 hi 5

----

So, apparently there's been many changes to Pokemon Go recently, particularly with the gyms. I've quit for a number of months now though, and they aren't exactly getting me excited enough to rejoin haha. My parents continue to have fun with it though, so at least there's that I suppose.

I'm more excited for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon that's coming up at the end of this year. Might even buy it. Or y'know, pirate it. (I'll probably just buy it lol)

#73 11pigeons

11pigeons
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:53 PM

I'm even more excited for this yet-to-be-announced Pokemon on the Switch

#74 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:06 PM

I'm even more excited for this yet-to-be-announced Pokemon on the Switch

Maybe I should get the Switch then. If there's a good package with Switch + BoTW + the new Switch Pokemon game that would be what's appealing to me hahaha.

#75 redspiderlily

redspiderlily
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:41 PM

I wonder what kind of Pokemon game it'd be. With the vague answer they gave, if I remember right, it sounds like probably not a Collusseum/XD type or PMD type?

Kinda hoping eventual Sinnoh remakes are on it tbh, though maybe it'd be something else entirely.....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemongo, sun, moon, oras, xy, etc, pokemon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users