68 - Coins

98 - Plushies

#2 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:33 AM

My guess is that everyone has his or her preference.

Magic & stamps are easy to sell but can also be very quick to freeze you if you aren't careful. Defense & Battle magic are nice for the really big profit items, but the shops are very slow. 

Coins can be profitable and so are plushies but in my experience they can be hard to sell.

Each has it's upside and downside really. 

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 07:01 AM

I find items that are one use only, like foods, stamps and such tend to sell faster than others, like clothes. Those take forever to sell. Foods is usually ok, it's lower risk, but the profits aren't as high as you'll find in magic and such shops. Plushies are easy to sell if you manage to RS a magical one, otherwise they can be difficult. Battle magic and defense magic are more what we consider to be higher risk shops than others. 

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:10 AM

I find that Kauvara's is now HTS if you don't have a reliable RSer to load it off to. I've gotten some good color/species combos like wraiths, maraquans, that I end up accepting on the first person who offered anything.

#5 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:13 AM

I find that Kauvara's is now HTS if you don't have a reliable RSer to load it off to. I've gotten some good color/species combos like wraiths, maraquans, that I end up accepting on the first person who offered anything.

I have no trouble with that shop, all my potions sell within a day without a RSer, I do sell them for very cheap though :p

#6 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:14 PM

I have no trouble with that shop, all my potions sell within a day without a RSer, I do sell them for very cheap though :p

thanks for the advice guys....ys this is what ill probably do, a fast turnover is always good for more potential profits

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users