Quantcast

Photo

Please help!!! i accidentally disowned my pet!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 limbust

limbust
  • 13 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:02 PM

i'm sorry if if posted in the wrong forum but i just did a very stupid thing and now my battledomer is disowned and i can't adopt it back because it's level 33!!
i anyone could please re-adopt it for me and later transfer it i would appreciate it so much i will give you 100k i'm just really panicked right now
EDIT: Nevermind, someone already adopted it. Oh well, I guess I learned my lesson (Again, sorry If i posted this in the wrong topic).

Edited by KyloRen, 19 January 2017 - 09:55 PM.

#2 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:56 PM

@limbust Sorry to hear it, but just as a side note I'd avoid posting pet names here of any pet you own/have owned. Just kind of a free red flag "I have an account on neocodex" for TNT.

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:23 PM

@limbust Sorry to hear it, but just as a side note I'd avoid posting pet names here of any pet you own/have owned. Just kind of a free red flag "I have an account on neocodex" for TNT.

Yep. If this happens again, or something like it, I'd recommend just PMing people who you trust the name so they can help you out. High level, well painted, ect type pets don't stay in the pound for very long, people snatch those right up. 

Also, how exactly did you disown it without noticing? There's multiple popups in a row that ask if you're sure you want to abandon this pet. They're there to give you the opportunity to check again. 

#4 limbust

limbust
  • 13 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2017 - 12:03 PM

Right thanks I forgot about that. I'm just kinda new in this forum lol sorry. 

@KyloRen well it was my fault for dozzing off when i was disowning another pet. What's even more stupid is I didn't notice until after five minutes later when i wanted to battledome with it.

#5 AtomicKitten

AtomicKitten
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:50 PM

I feel your pain. I lost my favorite perma pet trying to trade him to a side. He wasn't very high level but he was too high for my under four months side to adopt and someone got him. I NM them but they haven't been on in 20 days.

His name wasn't that amazing (very long), his color wasn't that expensive. He was special only to me and now he's gone.

#6 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

I  usually only pound transfer pets I know that will get stuck, pets that start with these letters about 99.9% get stuck.. Also not mine stole from L&P. I keep a txt doc of this to help me out.

Spoiler

Sorry to hear you lost your pet </3 

#7 neobella18

neobella18
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:38 PM

:(

#8 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:57 PM

:(

Please don't spam up the forum.

#9 Krolikzima

Krolikzima
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:25 AM

I don't understand how people "accidentally" disown their pets. Why? Because they make you click that button like 4-6 times if I remember right (it's been a long time since I've abandoned a pet cause I was on hiatus from neo for awhile), so I can't help but scratch my head at these "accidents". 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users