Photo

Tips on ABing

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 raphaelcgo71

raphaelcgo71
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:07 AM

Should I stick to one shop or let the Abrosia search everything?

My times are okay, I've grabbed a few items already but I feel like letting the ABer search through everything is a waste of time.

I like to RS at chocolate and books

#2 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:38 AM

I have only ever stuck to one shop. Some days will be slow, others will be dropping items like crazy.

#3 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:25 AM

I stick to 3 shops because I feel I can sell those items.

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:01 PM

For a normal mebember to be able to select the shops you visit, you need to make a list for each shop. 

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

Links to guides for making lists are contained in our guide directory, which I have linked. 

#5 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:02 PM

When it comes to lists, literally all I do is go to jellyneo item DB, show all items from the shop I'm abing, sort by price, copy and paste everything up to 10K in a notepad, then it's just shift+up+delete+up repeat until the list is clear of the duplicates and sell prices. 

Safety when abing:

When I AB, which I have done daily for 2 months straight on a newb account, I have the refresh set to 4-6 seconds, and I do one shop.

Don't ab for more than 2 hours at a time, you will get RS banned. I learned that the hard way and got rs banned 4 days in a row. Do about an hour and a half with a couple hours break in between each run a couple times a day.

I also, when running the aber, run dice-a-roo or gormball at the same time. It makes it look like you're doing something other than sitting in a shop, and being php games along with the 4-6 second refresh looks like you're legitimately doing both.

#6 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:30 AM

I also, when running the aber, run dice-a-roo or gormball at the same time. It makes it look like you're doing something other than sitting in a shop, and being php games along with the 4-6 second refresh looks like you're legitimately doing both.

Sorry but this is actually very bad advice. You can't run two bots at once. If you're buying stuff, haggling and playing games at the same time it's a huge red flag. :/

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:30 AM

Sorry but this is actually very bad advice. You can't run two bots at once. If you're buying stuff, haggling and playing games at the same time it's a huge red flag. :/

You want to make your ABing look as realistic as possible. Actual RS's don't sit and play games while they're trying to grab things from shops. Whenever you want to make a change, think "would this look realistic". 

#8 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:14 AM

I sometimes RS legitimately, no way I have time to play games besides the RS'ing.... Most RS'ers do something on the side, like watching a movie or television and commenting on the RS boards, but not playing games Neopets. 

#9 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:56 PM

I beg to differ, I RS'd manually for awhile while also playing neoquest at the same time. I been doing the 2 programs thing for quite some time and have yet to have anything happen. The way restocks happen now, you kinda need to do something else to relieve the boredom.

#10 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2017 - 02:30 AM

I have always had good results sticking to 3 shops but I know some ppl who do just one and get away with it.

#11 raphaelcgo71

raphaelcgo71
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:38 AM

Thanks for the answers.

Also, I've been ABing in stamps and even though I put my settings real fast in there (0,4 - 0,5s) I always lose the best stamps for someone else. What the hell, I already feel to suspicious going that fast in the settings, people really go full ham, don't they?

#12 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2017 - 04:13 AM

a lot of the ppl you are on about have been getting iced of late.  I can think of 1 individual you rsed 2 r99s from stamp in a matter of 3 days but did the worse thing and bragged about it on the boards he has now been iced 3 times in a matter of 2 months.  Always remember if rsing in any of the big shops don't go posting on the boards, don't sell straight away hold onto it as there are many many report happys on neo who check here first to see if our database saw the item. 

Stay safe if rsing in stamp.

#13 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

I beg to differ, I RS'd manually for awhile while also playing neoquest at the same time. I been doing the 2 programs thing for quite some time and have yet to have anything happen. The way restocks happen now, you kinda need to do something else to relieve the boredom.

It's not a bad thing when doing legitimately, but refreshing the games AND haggling at the same time for example is a red flag to neopets. There's no way to ensure this doesn't happen when using bots.

#14 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:32 AM

Also put in mind the latest set of very high profile icings by TNT over the last few weeks.  Some very very big named players all gone at a guess probably 10-15bil wiped off the market this week alone.

#15 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:05 PM

When it comes to lists, literally all I do is go to jellyneo item DB, show all items from the shop I'm abing, sort by price, copy and paste everything up to 10K in a notepad, then it's just shift+up+delete+up repeat until the list is clear of the duplicates and sell prices. 

Safety when abing:

When I AB, which I have done daily for 2 months straight on a newb account, I have the refresh set to 4-6 seconds, and I do one shop.

Don't ab for more than 2 hours at a time, you will get RS banned. I learned that the hard way and got rs banned 4 days in a row. Do about an hour and a half with a couple hours break in between each run a couple times a day.

Question, Why use a list if theres a setting in Abrosia that has the profit you want to make on each item?

#16 RGBKittens

RGBKittens
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:01 AM

Question, Why use a list if theres a setting in Abrosia that has the profit you want to make on each item?

a lot of the prices abrosia uses are really off/out of date

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users