• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:58 AM

breaking up with my ex gf ;x i was dealing with lots of bad shit but she rly didn't deserve how i treated her.

I'm with you on that, I broke up with my ex because she cared too much about me, she was very clingy. Instead of seeing it as just how much she loved me, I saw it as annoying and got rid of her. She was a very sweet girl and personality wise we were perfect together, buuut as well as finding the clingyness annoying, I also had an ego problem and thought I could do a lot better. Every now and then I still feel like an asshole for it but I talk to her now and she's perfectly happy with someone better suited for her, so I'm not losing any sleep over it  ^_^

I also make really bad decisions when i'm drunk that I usually regret the next day, but then I ask myself "Did you entertain everyone else? Did you make them laugh? Did you make someone smile?" If yes then I don't regret anything, i'd probably do it all again.

#27 neobella18

neobella18
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:41 PM

biggest regret has to do with ex as well.

probably also being lazy in high school and not having my priorities straight. could have gone to a better post secondary.

but everything does happen for a reason, as cheesy as it is. you grow and learn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users