• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:37 PM

When we closed off regsistrations this ti'me, all of the administrators felt that it would greatly harm the community and we would become inactive just like the last ti'me we had made such a move. It is my great pleasure to show you all that you have proven us wrong. As I write this post, I am seeing that we have 29 members on and we get about 130 members on our forums daily. I see that the activity within our forum has not been lost. We have 86,000+ posts and that is more than all of the other neopets communities posts combined...On some of the other forums that I am active on, I find that they get about 20 to 100 posts per day...yet here we are at neocodex posting about 600-700 posts a day. We do in 1 day, what they do in a week or more, talk about efficiency and activity.

Id just like to congratulate every person that is reading this message that you have done a great job in making Neocodex what it is today. If it werent for you, we wouldnt be where we are. Neocodex does not live or die with one person or even a group of people anymore. I think that it has become its own entity, and that now it can live regardless of who is part of us and who isnt.

We have the internets best neopets programmers; any technology created by a rival board is created on ours within the next three days if it didnt already exist here. We are probably one of the only boards right now who havent been hit massively with the new neopet layout changes. I am pretty sure that the programmers havent told you yet, but with the new layout, also came a new method of writing programs. Neopets now sends GZip compressed HTML, which renders the result of a POST or a GET useless to us. Neocodex has bypassed all that and more. No matter what changes neopets makes to its system, no matter which headers it starts to detect as programs, I can guarentee you that Neocodex will still be in business.

We may get hit hard once in a while and have most programs disabled like this last change in the Neopets structure, but its only a matter of ti'me before were back up on our feet and pwning once again.

People have come and gone on these forums and we have truly made some good friendships, but we must also realize that all of these great blessings we have around us could be gone before we know it. That is why I'm taking this ti'me to thank you all and be appreciative of all that I have been given: Great friends online...a place to hangout....and one to learn at as well. If you told your parents those benefits, they would sign you up with the class that has them right away. ^_^ .

That is my thanks to you who took the ti'me to read the message, for it is you who has brought Neocodex as far as it has come.

#2 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:43 PM

yay, congrats everyone else ! :p yaaa codex ownz, and that is why iv been here like 7 or 8 monthes, and we wouldnt be here wit out hydrogen ^_^

#3 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:45 PM

I would just like to say back - this community would not be what it is without you Hydrogen - and all the nice and friendly members, mods, smods and programmers of course LOL

#4 Dark_Eco_Freak

Dark_Eco_Freak
  • 406 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:46 PM

NO problem! I greatly appreciate this place. This progs here are awesome! And what rivals? we can beat them out anyday, anyti'me.

But, I do have a question.

My friend from school wants to register here, and I see registrations are off. Can you pre-register hi'm? I'll provide the info, I know all about hi'm.

#5 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:47 PM

yay, congrats everyone else ! :D yaaa codex ownz, and that is why iv been here like 7 or 8 monthes, and we wouldnt be here wit out hydrogen :p

View Post

Maybe I should have added that in my post but I hate it when everyone gives me all the credit...its not only me you guys...all the staff, the admins, and everyone else that took ANY part in Neocodex.

#6 Dark_Eco_Freak

Dark_Eco_Freak
  • 406 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:48 PM

I know that. I believe even the smallest person makes a huge contribution to the Codex.

#7 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:48 PM

NO problem! I greatly appreciate this place. This progs here are awesome! And what rivals? we can beat them out anyday, anyti'me.

But, I do have a question.

My friend from school wants to register here, and I see registrations are off. Can you pre-register hi'm? I'll provide the info, I know all about hi'm.

View Post

Sorry but our registrations are closed right now...however, keep your eyes out for an opportunity to register hi'm soon...were working on some methods so that you can invite your friends to Neocodex.

#8 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:50 PM

lol yaaaaa, congrats mods, staff, etc :p for getting and doing what u are now :D

#9 shabba

shabba

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:59 PM

nice hydro as you said many sites come and go, some become better some dont get anywhere atal. Ive recently found out that programs dont make a forum, at least 4 sites have autobuyers, actualy easy to make... but the sites are not active less than 20 posts a day that is terrible but everyday neocodex has something different to offer each and everyday we also have great programmers more exelling as we speak great thanks to all the admins smods mods but most of all the norm members cos they do make this site active with there spam :p joke

#10 Dark_Eco_Freak

Dark_Eco_Freak
  • 406 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:01 PM

Okay, thanks hydro.

NeoCodex: The Longest-Lasting Neopets Cheating Board!

#11 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:02 PM

Okay, thanks hydro.

NeoCodex: The Longest-Lasting Neopets Cheating Board!

View Post

Actually that would be Nhacks, nhacks lasted for a good ammount of ti'me, 4-5 years I think...they recently got into some trouble with neopets though :p . Were only just coming up to our first year aniversary :D .

#12 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:05 PM

yay, congrats everyone else ! :D yaaa codex ownz, and that is why iv been here like 7 or 8 monthes, and we wouldnt be here wit out hydrogen :p

View Post

and artmoney team leaders!

#13 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:07 PM

Can a staff member register someone? :p

#14 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:08 PM

Can a staff member register someone? ;)

View Post

The same rules apply boardwide :p , no one is above the law...not even us admins... :p   :D   :ph34r: we can be banned if we dont follow the rules :(

#15 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:11 PM

and artmoney team leaders!

View Post

haha yeah can't foreget the artmoneyers :p

#16 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:19 PM

oo ya! I forgot to congrat them ! :D congrats everyone :( , u completed codex :p , think about it :ph34r:

hydro, u buy the board, u can shut it down if the ppl ban u, boo ya

#17 Leo

Leo
  • 1020 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:24 PM

I havent been here long and I must say the community is very nice and welcoming.

:rockon: :ncodex:

#18 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:32 PM

CODEX FOR LIFE! :p   :D   :ph34r:   :(

#19 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:40 PM

holy smoly :p

#20 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:43 PM

holy smoly :p

View Post

I say we ban xeno cause his sigs make everyone elses look bad lol. just kidding

Yeah this place is great. Even I couldnt leave it XD

#21 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:56 PM

I'm glad I chose neocodex

#22 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 03:19 PM

I say we ban xeno cause his sigs make everyone elses look bad lol. just kidding

Yeah this place is great. Even I couldnt leave it XD

View Post

theres always gonna be some1 better :p

#23 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 03:53 PM

I wish I was better. and nice speech hydro ^^

#24 Evan

Evan
  • 2605 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 04:01 PM

Woohoo Hydro is teh speech master! GO :ncodex:

#25 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2004 - 04:07 PM

do we really post about 600-700 posts a day? weekends or weekdays?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users