Quantcast

Photo

What are your thoughts on sending nudes?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#51 mrfloyd

mrfloyd
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:11 PM

I send them to my partner. But when I was single, sometimes I was feeling SO GOOD that I had to take some "semi-nudes" just because I was feeling beautiful. Then I'd send them to friends of mine that I really trust! 

It wasn't anything too lewd, though. 

#52 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:15 PM

I can relate to that. That's why I always keep them off the picture  :unsure:  Hell fucking no  :lol2:

That's the wise thing to do. I've tried to take without but it's near impossible when you have tattoos on all your limbs. :p

#53 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:18 AM

I send them to my partner. But when I was single, sometimes I was feeling SO GOOD that I had to take some "semi-nudes" just because I was feeling beautiful. Then I'd send them to friends of mine that I really trust! 

It wasn't anything too lewd, though. 

It's awesome that you have friends that wouldn't share them. I've felt really good too before and had some taken of me. 

#54 mrfloyd

mrfloyd
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

It's awesome that you have friends that wouldn't share them. I've felt really good too before and had some taken of me. 

Yes! It feels good to have a circle of friends that you can trust in. :) It's basically a group and we send each other pics of when we feel awesome and then we appreciate/praise each other ^_^ 

#55 graciea

graciea
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

Oh haha, my friends and I sometimes send each other semi-nudes or full-on nudes from time to time and we like to compliment each other and talk about our body goals and stuff. :) I think it's pretty cute and fun, and we all pretty much trust each other enough to not go around posting them or whatever.

#56 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:49 AM

Everyone can do what they want to do, or send what they want to send but I'd personally never do it

It doesn't have as much to do with insecurity but more the fear of it spreading to others. I kind of have trust issues, so it'd be hard to trust anyone with a picture of me like that. Plus I'd find it a little embarrassing xD

Edited by ghoul123, 21 March 2017 - 10:49 AM.

#57 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:26 AM

Speaking of nudes...

Did you hear about the guy who would threaten to kill himself to get girls nudes? Just click "load 21 more images" apparently he's a youtuber.

http://imgur.com/gallery/tfV4o

I laughed at the one where he "takes the pills" which took 5 minutes to kick in, strts tyupng luke thjis, his eyes are closing, there's no time to get to the hospital! The only thing that can save him... is nudes.

#58 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:48 PM

Everyone can do what they want to do, or send what they want to send but I'd personally never do it

It doesn't have as much to do with insecurity but more the fear of it spreading to others. I kind of have trust issues, so it'd be hard to trust anyone with a picture of me like that. Plus I'd find it a little embarrassing xD

I often wonder who might come across mine, but for the most part I trust people who get them. 

Speaking of nudes...

Did you hear about the guy who would threaten to kill himself to get girls nudes? Just click "load 21 more images" apparently he's a youtuber.

http://imgur.com/gallery/tfV4o

I laughed at the one where he "takes the pills" which took 5 minutes to kick in, strts tyupng luke thjis, his eyes are closing, there's no time to get to the hospital! The only thing that can save him... is nudes.

Omg lol some people.

#59 gyro

gyro
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 08:26 PM

ive never sent any, but i have received them, and never shared the ones i got. im not really the type to take selfies in general so nudes are just not my thing, but i welcome them with open arms when people want to send them lmao.

ive mainly gotten them from female friends so far rather than dating partners. it was never for purely erotic purposes, i think most of them just wanted to feel appreciated?

anyway i support nudes. if someone likes taking them, i say more power to them.

#60 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:21 AM

ive never sent any, but i have received them, and never shared the ones i got. im not really the type to take selfies in general so nudes are just not my thing, but i welcome them with open arms when people want to send them lmao.

ive mainly gotten them from female friends so far rather than dating partners. it was never for purely erotic purposes, i think most of them just wanted to feel appreciated?

anyway i support nudes. if someone likes taking them, i say more power to them.

Most of the nudes I send are for erotic our purposes and same goes for the ones I receive.

I'm not a big fan of taking selfies so it is unusual that I'm find sending a nude. Whenever I go on vacation I'd much rather take pictures of the landscape or architecture because I know what I look like and people looking at my pictures also know lol

#61 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:05 AM

Yeah it might be super awkward to have a family member come across my nudes if they ever ended up on the internet. 

No tattoos here, but I tend to show my face in a lot of them. I guess I'll see if they float around later on in life. 

I should TinEye my nudes to see if they are on the internet lol

I've reverse image searched the "bad" ones I've sent. I've decided I'm ok with them getting out if I look great or they're in some kind of password area.

#62 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:15 AM

I've reverse image searched the "bad" ones I've sent. I've decided I'm ok with them getting out if I look great or they're in some kind of password area.

Did reverse image search pull anything up?

#63 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

Did reverse image search pull anything up?

Nope.

#64 gyro

gyro
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:04 PM

Most of the nudes I send are for erotic our purposes and same goes for the ones I receive.

I'm not a big fan of taking selfies so it is unusual that I'm find sending a nude. Whenever I go on vacation I'd much rather take pictures of the landscape or architecture because I know what I look like and people looking at my pictures also know lol

get yo life man. i support it for erotic purposes too. it would've been a bit odd though if i got them solely for that from friends and not gfs/bfs/friends with benefits or sth. although when i say they 'wanted to feel appreciated' i gotta say one was very insistent on receiving positive erotic-esque comments so what do i know LOL.

but yeah i'm same! i try not to take too many landscape stuff either but just some to keep memories of the trip from. same for joint selfies with friends and stuff - i appreciate it to commemorate an occasion but i'm not a "here's a daily selfie!" kind of person.

#65 mechadad

mechadad
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:39 PM

I send nudes on occasion to my boyfriend. Usually I'll send lingerie shots without showing my face, but he's the only person who's ever gotten a nudie with my face in it. I've also posed with friends and solo for artistic photo projects, but again, most of my public stuff doesn't show my face. I'm not trying to be found out lol

#66 neobella18

neobella18
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:40 PM

as long as your face isnt in it and you look bomb, its who cares imo.

i recycle nudes. everyone gets the same ones lol haha 

#67 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:19 AM

as long as your face isnt in it and you look bomb, its who cares imo.
i recycle nudes. everyone gets the same ones lol haha

I've totally done that before lol I'm heading to Vegas later this month so I'm probably going to take some overlooking the strip because the suite I'm staying in has a balcony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users