Quantcast

Best way to make money without ABing?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:46 PM

This thread saved me a lot of head scratching (also didn't think to scroll down to place food club bets with GM) Thanks!

#27 salmonfisher

salmonfisher
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:48 AM

This thread is very helpful!!!I didn't know FC could make a lot of NPs

#28 Krolikzima

Krolikzima
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:01 PM

That's too high risk 

Not if you look up the games that are EXACTLY two minutes long (no matter what in-game stuff happens) and watch 3rd place scores for about a week or so. Write down the scores (or hell, put them on a google doc), and randomly choose one of the 3rd place scores and just use those. That's how I safely SS'd for the longest time (before I got rid of my old laptop and now stuck on my chromebook with no access to neocodex programs D: ).

Get an auto refresher, open neopets up, and let it roll (you can safely set the time for 1-2 seconds). Random events will likely get you at least some nice stuff in your inventory (and/or some nice NPs). Dailies can also add up quickly (The trudy's chest thing), since it's ridiculiously easy to rack up NP now (as compared to say, 10 years ago).

#29 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:48 PM

Food Club is nice. Too bad it's the shell I bought that can place over 5k a bet and my main can't for a few years yet :(

#30 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:35 PM

Not if you look up the games that are EXACTLY two minutes long

Why exactly two minutes long if I may ask?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users