129 replies to this topic

#51 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:53 PM

sometimes I brush my teeth in the shower, for no reason

Me every day. I do it to save time in the morning haha.

#52 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:00 PM

I may or may not also do this.

The details are a little hazy, but we were parked in the driveway (after coming home from somewhere? idk) and I was drunk. Sometimes I get a little overambitious when I drink, and one thing led to another. I opened the car door and vomited nonchalantly. Don't remember if we carried on after that or if we called it a night and went inside.

I never puked but I almost did it a few times, blowjob while drunk it's risky lol

#53 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:03 PM

I never puked but I almost did it a few times, blowjob while drunk it's risky lol

Message received  :wub:

#54 Pink_Bubble

Pink_Bubble
  • 340 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:06 PM

Brushing in the shower is totally normal and not TMI lol.

#55 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:14 PM

Brushing in the shower is totally normal and not TMI lol.

Mmm lemme think of a TMI thing. Well my "best friend" started dating my ex a week after we broke up. 

#56 Pink_Bubble

Pink_Bubble
  • 340 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:19 PM

Mmm lemme think of a TMI thing. Well my "best friend" started dating my ex a week after we broke up. 

Oh boy ~

#57 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:43 PM

I once masturbated to an extra-curvy piece of driftwood.

I appreciate the reference :wub:

#58 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:02 PM

Can we not shit on another member unnecessarily please? Seriously guys, there is a line and it's being crossed.

I was thinking this, but I was assuming there was some backstory with everyone involved that dates back to before I was really around here, so I just figured "eh" and moved on. 

Me every day. I do it to save time in the morning haha.

Please tell me you don't leave your toothbrush in the shower though... Also, I don't know why this is the thing that is worrying me of all the nasty shit going on in this thread. (ok, def there has been a couple grosser things now that I am thinking about it)

Mmm lemme think of a TMI thing. Well my "best friend" "started" dating my ex a week after we broke up. 

Added in some necessary punctuation there for you.

Don't remember if we carried on after that or if we called it a night and went inside.

Apparently there are a lot of guys that are turned on by vomit during bj. I am def not one of them. Part of it is gross, part of it is me feeling really bad for the involved. I would hate to be mid cunnilingus and vomit because I/she was going too hard.

And while on the topic of cheating, it's never ok. Having said that I myself am a sack of shit and have cheated on previous partners. I never had the intention of cheating on them, it just sorta happened.

#59 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:04 PM

I was thinking this, but I was assuming there was some backstory with everyone involved that dates back to before I was really around here

Please tell me you don't leave your toothbrush in the shower though...

Added in some necessary punctuation there for you.

I don't. That's just asking for an infection and/or soap tasting bristles lol. I sterilize my toothbrush using boiled water pretty frequently. And I don't use toothbrush caps anymore because plastic caps are usually porous which are lovely bacteria breeding grounds. I store it in a drawer. I feel pretty strongly about the cleanliness of my toothbrush, in case that wasn't obvious, lmao.

#60 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:10 PM

I don't. That's just asking for an infection and/or soap tasting bristles lol. I sterilize my toothbrush using boiled water pretty frequently. And I don't use toothbrush caps anymore because plastic caps are usually porous which are lovely bacteria breeding grounds. I store it in a drawer. I feel pretty strongly about the cleanliness of my toothbrush, in case that wasn't obvious, lmao.

Alright, I'm ashamed of this one.

Spoiler

#61 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:18 PM

TMI stuff for me... lets see. I have had asparagus 3 of the past 5 days, so there have been few instances of normal smelling urine in that time. also, asparagus smell also come through pungently in female squirt/ejaculate.

Haha. All this toothbrush talk is cracking me up. When I was young I  used to try to fool my parents into thinking I had brushed my teeth by running water under my damn toothbrush. idk why i put that much effort into it rather than just brushing my teeth, especially since I tried it quite a few times but since my parents aren't dipshits they never fell for it...

#62 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:37 PM

Knowingly, and willfully seducing someone, especially your friends SO, makes you a piece of shit. There we go :D.

When you encounter another human being that you dislike you just back away slowly. It's what I do. Try it. :p

#63 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:46 PM

Cara...........
Get on messenger

#64 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:55 PM

Found the source of the smell.

Apparently I was confused on medication or something because there was a whole rotting onion just chilling in a drawer. 

#65 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:04 PM

Alright, I'm ashamed of this one.

Spoiler

Nevermind. I missed the spoiler.

Yep that's pretty bad.

Found the source of the smell.

Apparently I was confused on medication or something because there was a whole rotting onion just chilling in a drawer.

I have so many questions. Why was an onion in a drawer?

#66 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:37 PM

I feel more attracted to girls with slutty attitude. I think that's normal though.

same here

@KyloRen

I have a old blanket that says Pittsburgh on my bed. I'm too lazy/poor to actually go out and buy tissues, so I just blow my nose in the blanket

i thought that was gonna go south so fast, but it didnt.....i feel triggered

I once masturbated to an extra-curvy piece of driftwood.

Scot never fails to amuse me :)

Same. Except I don't wipe my finger, I just roll it in a little ball and throw it on the ground lol

same here bro :)

@Coops

Saving it for later obviously

My TMI,  by psychological defination im an Ephebophile (attraction to girls 15-17

#67 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:48 PM

Nevermind. I missed the spoiler.

Yep that's pretty bad.

I wish I knew. I do weird things with no memory of it so who knows lol. 

My TMI,  by psychological defination im an Ephebophile (attraction to girls 15-17

yikes

#68 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:33 PM

I wish I knew. I do weird things with no memory of it so who knows lol. 

yikes

@Amethyst, yep yikes....attracted to but would never act on it. ive dated girls my age...sure...but it never really lasts. although we remain good friends :)

@Amethyst - not sure why i sent that random message, just venting i guess :p

Edited by xdeathwolfx, 20 February 2017 - 11:41 PM.

#69 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:13 AM

There is a certain anime character i fantasize about sometimes. i have read just about every erotic fanfic out there about them. and theres quite a bit of them ;) i started watching hentai at a young age so i feel like my brain blurs the lines between fantasy and reality in this way 

#70 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:28 AM

There is a certain anime character i fantasize about sometimes. i have read just about every erotic fanfic out there about them. and theres quite a bit of them ;) i started watching hentai at a young age so i feel like my brain blurs the lines between fantasy and reality in this way 

A wild guess: Not L.

Poop stuff:

Spoiler

#71 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:27 AM

Same though. 

I'm to the point where I'm not even attracted to real people other than my partner at this point. 

#72 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:02 AM

@xdeathwolfx

I really don't want to know what you expected, because I can't see how that would go south. 

There is a certain anime character i fantasize about sometimes. i have read just about every erotic fanfic out there about them. and theres quite a bit of them  ;) i started watching hentai at a young age so i feel like my brain blurs the lines between fantasy and reality in this way 

You're not the only one who fantasizes about anime characters and reads erotic fanfic of them, I do it too. 

Same though. 

I'm to the point where I'm not even attracted to real people other than my partner at this point. 

I kind of agree. Then again, it might be that there really aren't any cute guys on my campus that I like. Plus, anime boys have awesome special powers that you can use in inappropriate ways. 

#73 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:30 AM

I kind of agree. Then again, it might be that there really aren't any cute guys on my campus that I like. Plus, anime boys have awesome special powers that you can use in inappropriate ways. 

I blame the fact that I saw hentai at a young age, and my mom was so strictly religious that I couldn't really have a healthy outlet when I hit puberty.

Applies to video game characters too though. 

#74 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:42 AM

When you encounter another human being that you dislike you just back away slowly. It's what I do. Try it. :p

That's not part of my personality. I confront people no matter who they are, and I often say things I shouldn't.

#75 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:46 AM

That's not part of my personality. I confront people no matter who they are, and I often say things I shouldn't.

Same. But eventually you just have to put your foot down and say "Is my reputation worth fighting this person?"

It's not easy but eventually you just learn to ignore other people in general.

Better to keep your mouth shut and let people believe you're a fool, than open your mouth and prove them right.

Or open your fingers in this case? I dunno. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users