• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#26 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:21 PM

I like my eyes. 

I also like my adventurous spirit. I'm always looking for a new place to visit. 

I also like that I'm down to try anything relating to sex. You name it and I've probably done it, or will try it.

Edit: I also like that I do the flying trapeze. It's a pretty awesome hobby to have.

Edited by Trapezeo, 22 February 2017 - 03:22 PM.

#27 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:51 PM

Basically everything, I think I'm ace. *shrugs* Life is too short for self-loathing, accept the things you cannot change, change the things you can.

I have excellent hair.

I have a brilliant Boy who adores me, so wonderful taste in men.

I had the talent and the determination to achieve my dream career.

Then I had the self-awareness and courage to pack it all because I missed aforementioned Boy too much.

I'm a good hostess so all parties are at our house.

I have a body that lets me run miles and miles and miles.

#28 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

Oh yeah, I also love being in med school (and extremely grateful that my parents are working hard to pay for it). It's no doubt what I want to do for the rest of my life. It's easily on my top 3 best things to ever happen in my life.

#29 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:48 PM

My height is one of the first things that pop in my head. Being over 6 feet as an Asian is quite an anomaly.

#30 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:29 PM

I actually posted them in the hair thread lol

Link?

Aww, thank you! That makes me feel better, and now that I think about it, you're right. I do love the way I write things sometimes. 

I'm glad you realized that it is true. And trust me, I don't call everyone I come by smart. :p

I like my eyes. 

I also like my adventurous spirit. I'm always looking for a new place to visit. 

I also like that I'm down to try anything relating to sex. You name it and I've probably done it, or will try it.

Edit: I also like that I do the flying trapeze. It's a pretty awesome hobby to have.

You sound like a fun person. Not just for the sexual thing ...  :ph34r:

Basically everything, I think I'm ace. *shrugs* Life is too short for self-loathing, accept the things you cannot change, change the things you can.

I have excellent hair.

I have a brilliant Boy who adores me, so wonderful taste in men.

I had the talent and the determination to achieve my dream career.

Then I had the self-awareness and courage to pack it all because I missed aforementioned Boy too much.

I'm a good hostess so all parties are at our house.

I have a body that lets me run miles and miles and miles.

Love it. :wub:  A little bit distraught that after all these years I have never seen your excellent hair, though ..

Oh yeah, I also love being in med school (and extremely grateful that my parents are working hard to pay for it). It's no doubt what I want to do for the rest of my life. It's easily on my top 3 best things to ever happen in my life.

God bless parents that give us the best shot at life, even at their own expense. Congrats for being in med school. How many damn med school students are there on here????

My height is one of the first things that pop in my head. Being over 6 feet as an Asian is quite an anomaly.

Dang, son. Love it. You are very tall indeed.

#31 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:08 PM

Link?

http://www.neocodex....s/#entry1999367

#32 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:37 PM

Link?

I'm glad you realized that it is true. And trust me, I don't call everyone I come by smart. :p

You sound like a fun person. Not just for the sexual thing ...  :ph34r:

Love it. :wub:  A little bit distraught that after all these years I have never seen your excellent hair, though ..

God bless parents that give us the best shot at life, even at their own expense. Congrats for being in med school. How many damn med school students are there on here????

Dang, son. Love it. You are very tall indeed.

I'm studying so I can be a med school student, does that count?

#33 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:41 PM

Your face pleases me.

I'm studying so I can be a med school student, does that count?

Yes, that counts. Jesus. We got some smart cookies up in here ..

#34 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:57 PM

Very very few every have. You needed to be here in the VERY early days to have spotted it!

#35 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:02 PM

Very very few every have. You needed to be here in the VERY early days to have spotted it!

You should make an exception.  :whistling:

#36 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:12 PM

Hell yeah. I can't wait to start working so I'm able to return what they've done and are doing for me. Thank you!

I feel like we could open a Codex hospital, so many future doctors over here!

#37 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:03 PM

Hell yeah. I can't wait to start working so I'm able to return what they've done and are doing for me. Thank you!

I feel like we could open a Codex hospital, so many future doctors over here!

That sounds like a wonderful idea. Who's going to run what? I can run the neurological unit for people who got stuck in comas after playing too many games. 

#38 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:25 PM

That sounds like a wonderful idea. Who's going to run what? I can run the neurological unit for people who got stuck in comas after playing too many games. 

I can take care of the cardiology unit for heart attacks from being caught cheating.

#39 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:27 PM

I went to school for psychology so I guess I'm the resident psychologist?

I mean I dropped out but better than nothing eh?

#40 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^á´Ĩ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:24 PM

I've been told I make people laugh.

#41 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:26 AM

...make people sick. FTFY

#42 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:46 AM

My pleasure!

D4gnFfNm.jpg

Not the best camera, but you get the idea :p

::lurks::

I agree with this 100%. I'm pretty great.
I love my hair; I love my eyes. I love the way my butt feels. I love that I can shove out babies like a boss and have my body bounce back. I love that I get neurotically fixated on something til I burn out on information about it. I love that I'm doing my dream life. I love food.

#43 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:00 AM

I think i've only ever seen one picture of you and that was when i was like 12. I remember seeing it and thinking yep looks like an Ali. I don't suppose you've heard anything from Kim over the past... 8 years?

Anyways I love my creativity whether it's through conversation or some random ass idea that's popped into my head, usually to give others entertainment or to simply make them smile.

I love my ability to judge people. I can tell you if someone's a fuckboi or a cunt months before you'll even realise, i've never been proven wrong yet unfortunately.

I love that i'll always try my best to help whoever asks me for it. For some reason i can't say no, and even if i think you're a bit of a dick i'll still lend a helping hand. I guess i have a huge amount of empathy? If that's the right word.

Most of all i probably love my music knowledge. I've been tested so many times and i never fail to amaze the mother. Every era and almost every genre (fuck country i can't stand it)

Edited by Dazz, 24 February 2017 - 10:40 AM.

#44 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:01 AM

I love everything about myself, despite some rough patches, I think I'm pretty awesome.

#45 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:57 PM

I'm sure I have some decent qualities, but I honestly can't think of anything I love about myself.

That's depression for you.  :/

#46 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:29 PM

And you also have a nice face.

::lurks::

I agree with this 100%. I'm pretty great.
I love my hair; I love my eyes. I love the way my butt feels. I love that I can shove out babies like a boss and have my body bounce back. I love that I get neurotically fixated on something til I burn out on information about it. I love that I'm doing my dream life. I love food.

10/10 would bang

Don't be weird about it tho

I love everything about myself, despite some rough patches, I think I'm pretty awesome.

10/10 would also bang

Also don't be weird about it tho

I'm sure I have some decent qualities, but I honestly can't think of anything I love about myself.

10/10 would also also bang

Also also don't be weird about it tho

Trichomes, I don't know you on a personal level but you are hands down the prettiest (in my humble opinion) person on these boards. You definitely have qualities that are extremely better than 'decent'. And I'm sure I would have a million more things to say if I knew you because you seem like a genuinely kind and smart person.

I think i've only ever seen one picture of you and that was when i was like 12. I remember seeing it and thinking yep looks like an Ali. I don't suppose you've heard anything from Kim over the past... 8 years?

Anyways I love my creativity whether it's through conversation or some random ass idea that's popped into my head, usually to give others entertainment or to simply make them smile.

I love my ability to judge people. I can tell you if someone's a fuckboi or a cunt months before you'll even realise, i've never been proven wrong yet unfortunately.

I love that i'll always try my best to help whoever asks me for it. For some reason i can't say no, and even if i think you're a bit of a dick i'll still lend a helping hand. I guess i have a huge amount of empathy? If that's the right word.

Most of all i probably love my music knowledge. I've been tested so many times and i never fail to amaze the mother. Every era and almost every genre (fuck country i can't stand it)

I love that I can send you gross snapchat selfies. You forgot to add that in there.

#47 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧ī¸đŸŒŠī¸đŸŒ§ī¸

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:53 PM

I feel this on a spiritual level.

#48 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:04 PM

My Popeye like forearms, giant calves, and abs? Muscles aside I like my hair and would get incredibly sad if I end up going bald. Or my smarts, sure I didn't do as well in school as I'd have liked but now that I'm in the working force I'm beginning to realize I could be much worse off. My sense of fashion and adventure. Probably my heart too although it's definitely got me in trouble before. 

#49 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:18 AM

Ha. I posted a couple of photos when I got married as well which must have been a few years later. I haven't, she popped on briefly a couple of years ago but I wasn't around then. Laser spoke to her.

#50 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:27 AM

You sound like a fun person. Not just for the sexual thing ... :ph34r:

Thanks! I'd like to think I'm fun :). Life is too short to not have fun!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: self, loving, not, including, your, hand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users