Skins or Themes?

skins themes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AtomicKitten

AtomicKitten
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:39 PM

Hi! I was wondering if anyone was up to the implementation of different site skins or themes for the Neocodex?

I'll admit to having a personal reason for asking - I'm sensitive to color therapy and this shade of dark blue (or any blue darker or bluer than caribbean) does unpleasant things to my psyche.

I can cope well enough by continuously scrolling a few inches down so I don't see the theme, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if there could be some options implemented to choose from.

Thanks for your time!

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:55 PM

We have it implemented already. At the bottom of the page, there's a button/clickable thing called "change theme". I'm not sure what themes our basic members have access to, but you should be able to change it from there. 

#3 AtomicKitten

AtomicKitten
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:57 PM

We have it implemented already. At the bottom of the page, there's a button/clickable thing called "change theme". I'm not sure what themes our basic members have access to, but you should be able to change it from there. 

I tried clicking that, but I only see the option to switch to mobile.

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:59 PM

I tried clicking that, but I only see the option to switch to mobile.

Ah, then that's what we have for regular members. I'm unsure of how to get you access to another theme without completely changing your rank in the system (as you move in ranks, you get more theme options). I'll ping one of our staff/programmers who's better at it than I am.

@Waser Lave

#5 AtomicKitten

AtomicKitten
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:01 PM

Ah, then that's what we have for regular members. I'm unsure of how to get you access to another theme without completely changing your rank in the system (as you move in ranks, you get more theme options). I'll ping one of our staff/programmers who's better at it than I am.

@Waser Lave

Thanks so much!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skins, themes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users