Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia / Neon AP - automatically clearing sale data?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:16 PM

100% sure i didnt clear my sales data, could any of those programs be clearing it without me knowing??

#2 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:25 PM

@ortin, that being the case would neo tracker still be picking up the data?

also is there a way to stop the auto deletion of the data

Edited by xdeathwolfx, 25 February 2017 - 04:25 PM.

#3 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:38 PM

Yeah, Abrosia clears the data, sends it to neo-tracker.

ok, as long as it sends the data, its all good, i was worried it wouldnt.. shame it doesnt record auction/trade sales lol, its not really an accurate graph of our profits, but its good to see how much buyables to contribute

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:21 AM

Yeah, Abrosia clears the data, sends it to neo-tracker.

ok, as long as it sends the data, its all good, i was worried it wouldnt.. shame it doesnt record auction/trade sales lol, its not really an accurate graph of our profits, but its good to see how much buyables to contribute

Yeah, it clears the history because it's the only reliable way to ensure we're not tracking the same sales more than once. We can't really do trades or auctions for that same reason, there's no way to track the sales reliably and automatically.

#5 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:00 AM

Yeah, it clears the history because it's the only reliable way to ensure we're not tracking the same sales more than once. We can't really do trades or auctions for that same reason, there's no way to track the sales reliably and automatically.

that is understandable, it is still a good idea though, my Magic account has stuff all data in it for this reason lol, just a few 60k profits from buyable MPs lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users