Quantcast

Photo

Thread of the Month Voting - February

cherlene edition danger zone!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Thread of the Month (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Thread of the Month

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:39 AM

SoXzIqb.gif   dPVIxZM.png   SoXzIqb.gif

The awards up for grabs:

170-AwardImgMaster-1464705698.gif169-AwardImgMaster-1464705676.gif174-AwardImgMaster-1475328842.gif

Without further ado we go now to the nominees who meet the criteria of being a thread posted in the General Chat section and having at least 5 posts (in alphabetical order by topic name, limited to the top 40 by reply count as we can only have 40 options in polls):

AI & robot rights by @Coops
Depression advice by @Kaddict
Friends as colleagues and colleagues as friends by @Cass
NeoCodex ML Reading Circle? by @Pink_Bubble
What are your thoughts on sending nudes? by @Trapezeo
What's Your Biggest Regret? by @Swim

MiUHVwU.gif

Voting will be open for approximately a week (or until I, or another staff member, remembers to close it). I totally didn't just copy and paste this from all the previous months. If it hasn't been closed after 7-8 days prod a staff member!

#2 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:59 AM

OUTLAW COUNTRY

#3 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

ULt8oCO.gif

#4 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:47 PM

Is Archer a good show? These threads were good.

#5 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:29 PM

I love Archer and think I need to rewatch it. I think it is very good. Definitely worth a watch to see if it's something you'd like or not.

#6 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:23 AM

I love Archer and think I need to rewatch it. I think it is very good. Definitely worth a watch to see if it's something you'd like or not.

I love Bob's Burgers, but think I would just get too distracted watching Archer because it's the same person. I bet I would feel the same way if I watched Archer first.

#7 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:37 PM

I love Bob's Burgers, but think I would just get too distracted watching Archer because it's the same person. I bet I would feel the same way if I watched Archer first.

If you watch them both together it's definitely a little offputting. But they play such different characters that it's pretty easy to separate. Also the crossover bit is amazing

pypoCK3l.jpg

Edit: there is an episode with characters who are voiced by Louise and Gene's voice actors and they're married. Which is Super Weird.

Edited by jaredyne, 05 March 2017 - 11:38 PM.

#8 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:37 PM

If you watch them both together it's definitely a little offputting. But they play such different characters that it's pretty easy to separate. Also the crossover bit is amazing

pypoCK3l.jpg

Edit: there is an episode with characters who are voiced by Louise and Gene's voice actors and they're married. Which is Super Weird.

I did hear about that crossover episode. I'll have to watch that! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users