Quantcast

Photo

anyone here change shops? or stick to staples (Magic/Stamp)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:54 PM

im wondering how other shops DM, Plushie, Garden, or Furn would be, but cant make the move out of the staple shops, for obvious reasons :p

what do you guys do?

#2 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:39 AM

I've been sticking to the staples for the most part. I used to do Garden because of the backgrounds and such, plushie isn't a bad shop with the magical ones and collectors as well. DM can be good if you manage to snag yourself some of the really good buys like LEV, I've sold a few decent buys from DM for species armor. Have you checked out Scots thread on autobuying? Even the smaller less profitable shops turn quite a fortune in a month's time, his addendum shows how food and whatnot can be just as profitable.

#3 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:24 PM

I've been sticking to the staples for the most part. I used to do Garden because of the backgrounds and such, plushie isn't a bad shop with the magical ones and collectors as well. DM can be good if you manage to snag yourself some of the really good buys like LEV, I've sold a few decent buys from DM for species armor. Have you checked out Scots thread on autobuying? Even the smaller less profitable shops turn quite a fortune in a month's time, his addendum shows how food and whatnot can be just as profitable.

Makes sense,if youre not getting anything in magic (mostly always the case) you arent making NP. guess i'll try food/plushie

#4 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:55 AM

Plushie is HTS, and Furniture and garden is 10x harder to sell if you don't have a dedicated buyer already

#5 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:19 AM

I never honestly had a problem selling off my stuff from garden. Maybe I got lucky though.

#6 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:08 PM

I'm really thinking about maractite marvels with the whole maractite dimensional trap, but I'm not sure if the item is even activated? I feel the same about wondrous weaponry (for the shuriken) and whatever tyrannian weaponry is called (for the turned tooth)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users