Photo

Anyone interested in starting a mall?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

Anyone interested in starting a "legitimate" mall? Obviously AB items would be sold, but there's a lack of quality, old-fashioned malls at present, and back in the day they used to be able to make BANK. 

I'm able to dedicate time to run it, but I would want at least one or two people who can do graphics/code, and preferably about half of the shops would be members here. 

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:14 PM

I think the issue is, if we make a mall and someone gets frozen for cheating, we're all in danger as we're connected to the frozen account. Plus, we'd know each other's accounts and there are some people who might just use the info for the wrong reasons. 

#3 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:42 PM

im running my own mini mall, selling around 400 items daily

#4 Extremesnow

Extremesnow
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:46 AM

Are malls still profitable with such a small userbase on neopets nowadays?

#5 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:00 AM

I'd say it depends on what you're selling. If you sell ETS items, it should still be profitable.

#6 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:27 PM

They are still profitable, although not as insanely as they were years ago. They're also a lot of fun!

#7 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:52 PM

They are still profitable, but a ton of work at this point. You can't sell things at a higher price and expect to sell them. You have to sell at SW or SSW prices to move stock. Try hopping into one of the Nursery branches. I think those are the only malls left(of any decent size).

#8 Mattwilliams08

Mattwilliams08
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:44 PM

Doubt there is enough base to do a mall. Or new players which really sways malls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users