#1 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:23 PM

POPULAR POST!

NeoGo

ogrin_robot_happy.png

Hey guys, I'm back with another project of mine. NeoGo is a cloud based dailies do-er that runs on Amazon AWS. It allows you to have your dailies done automatically with absolutely no effort from you. With NeoGo, you can pretend your Neopets account doesn't exist for days, months, or years, while it slowly accumulates value. And the best part? It's ~free~. It's pretty much a small website that lets you register a neopets account with the service. The account will be logged into once every day, and all your selected services will be run. At release, I'm supporting most of the dailies. Your selected services will be run once every day at some time between 9-10 AM NST. After registering your neopets account, you get an access ID that lets you modify your account details and which services you want at any time. Save this as soon as you register, or you won't be able to modify your registration. Also, note that anyone with your access ID will have access to your neopets password, so don't share it with anyone.

You can choose to use this service with or without a proxy, but I highly suggest using a proxy. It is unlikely that your account will last too long without one. The proxy can't be massively slow, or you'll exceed the execution timeout (compute time ain't cheap).

Also, try not to register like 5000 accounts. It'll cost me a bit of money to pay for the bandwidth and compute time that this service uses.

NeoGo is currently alpha quality, so keep that in mind. Please post with comments, questions, or suggestions. I'd love to hear them!

Disclaimer:
In order to login to your Neopets accounts, I need to store your passwords in a format that can be converted to plaintext. If you use an account with NeoGo, change the password to something that you don't use anywhere else. I mean it.

Give it a try!
https://s3.amazonaws...12pa/index.html

(I'm too cheap to buy a domain name :p)

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:50 PM

👏 Nice. 👏

#3 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:12 AM

I will try this soon, +rep.

#4 bboy5454

bboy5454
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 10:37 AM

Sorry for necro. Does this still function?

#5 dnsresale14

dnsresale14
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 10:39 AM

please tell lol

#6 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2020 - 03:46 PM

Sorry for necro. Does this still function?

please tell lol

You could very easily (attempt to) login yourselves and find out. I don't know my neopets password, otherwise I would try.

#7 kqts

kqts
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 04:36 PM

Thank-you very much for sharing this excellent program. I was wondering if you still need a proxy if you have a VPN installed?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cloud, neopets, wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users