Quantcast

Photo

Have a slice of Humble Pie. Oh no, I insist!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:22 AM

I'm snowed in. I have no work to do. I'm playing Pokemon Yellow on the 3DS while listening to some podcasts. Let's do this.

giphy.gif

In celebration of Pi Day, I am handing out slices of Humble Pie. What is a Humble Pie, you ask? Take a hint. You can figure out that much out, right? My God, this is why I hate people--you're all so needy and have to have everything handed to you without any hard work on your part. Ugh. If I must, they're like my past unfortunes where I assume your gender bring to light one or more of things that you may or may not need to consider to work on for the sake of self-betterment and to help you on your path to self-actualization in a tactful and supportive manner. It comes from a place of love and has zero calories.

I'll also tell you what your type of pie is. Isn't that spiffy? Here is a nearly blank template of what is to be expected:

Spoiler

Bakery Closes: 11:59 PM NST March 14, 2017

To get your own slice, briefly read over the short list of rules below.

Short list of rules 
  • I'll post the slices of humble pie in this thread. I forgot to mention. They're free like shame and humiliation.
  • These slices are 100% true unless when they are not true but not when they are not unerringly true.
  • I try to be a humble baker, but it is very hard to deny that I am actually psychic and shit. Like you don't even know. But since I'm a nice person, I'll avoid specific nouns are to avoid any clues leading your real life identity. You are so lucky I am such a nice person.
  • I just came back from the grocery store and bought a fresh selection of the most racist, sexist, genderist, sexualist, ageist, etcetera, etcertera ingredients ready to be shoved down into your throat. I don't care about your allergies.
  • Each slice is at least 50 words because having anything less will--on one hand, will relieve you of any strain from reading anything above your academic capabilities, but on the other hand, um... some of you need a larger hint than others and I don't want to deny you this learning experience.
  • Yeah, I lied about the personalized slice deal. I don’t really give a fuck about you to actually delve into your life and make a proper assessment. I wouldn't waste my psychic powers on you. You know what? I'll stop the nice act and just be blunt from now on. Instead, I’ll just be throwing out a slice that will maybe hit the right mark because you are all such basic bitches and you don't need to have ESPN to know what's wrong with you. I know your type. You go on tumblr to see a post showing what a certain zodiac would do in a situation and be like “OHEMGEE, THAT IS ME” even though the post clearly says “You are fully aware of themselves and are living their fullest potential” for that specific sign. People like you are worse than barbed wire shoehorns. 
  • Give me time to give you your slice. An exact estimate is: whenever I feel like it. I go by a strict process when delivering slices. First I heavily cringe at the people who actually want slices. Like what’s your deal? Do you not have enough self-worth to know that you are worthy of love and the presence of the people around you that you hold dear and everything that you have always wanted cannot be bought or won through the same methods that historically always leave you miserable? Laughable. Secondly, I begrudgingly rush at the last second to push these out. It takes a certain level of expertise and finesse to do these.
  • I like money. Not the currency or concept of money, but the power I have with money. With that in mind, give me money for no other reason but to partake in the act of giving specifically to me, money.
  • You can ask for as many slices as you want, but that begs the question: are you a masochist for public humiliation? You should be an American politician.
  • There are other rules and shit you should know, but why does it matter?
  • I can elaborate on my slices. Believe me, I can, but the question is if I'm willing to. I prefer to associate with you as least as possible. But money, oh boy, I can spend eternity with it. Catch my drift? No? I guess not. I shouldn't expect too much out of anyone.
  • TO ENTER: Copy and past the thingy in the boxy thingy below into your post and post that post, postingly.  Figure out how to turn the following url into an image and post it. I thought the last method works, but it doesn't. I didn't think the world would disappointment me anymore than it could. And no, I didn't copy this list of rules from the unfortunates page, completely. 
http://i.imgur.com/1EJafXJ.gif

Happy Pi Day
XxrpGhd.gif

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:11 AM

1EJafXJ.gif

#3 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:18 AM

1EJafXJ.gif

#4 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:49 AM

1EJafXJ.gif

#5 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:53 AM

1EJafXJ.gif

#6 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:15 PM

If anyone cared, I just defeated Jessie and James in the Pokemon Tower, but have been scrambling around to find a Cubone before talking to Mr Fuji. My team is currently a Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Wartortle, and a HM Slave Mew with Pound, Flash, and Cut. 

I just got called to get some empanadas next door. Smell you later. Will get these done eventually.

@Jess

RdEpJpE.jpg

@Elindoril

u5rbMHk.jpg

#7 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

Hyped.

Edited by Generic, 14 March 2017 - 01:33 PM.

#8 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:26 PM

Good thing I was completely oblivious to all those opportunities!

#9 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:27 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

#10 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

(I actually read it all. And I want a whole pie.)

#11 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:38 PM

The empanadas were slightly burnt, but I didn't care because someone earnestly tried to make them from scratch using a new recipe and took a risk, unlike most of you who would rather stay in their own little comfortable world and remain stupid for the rest of your lives.

Thanks for asking.

Good thing I was completely oblivious to all those opportunities!

You very well damn know exactly what opportunities I was talking about. It's that one. The one with the place and the person that happened at the specific event in time when you were out of your bed and not working. I can't get more specific than that if I tried.

----

@Amethyst

jbcA1lz.jpg

@Trapezeo

mLVP2iw.jpg

Eating all those empanadas made me hungry. Time to eat dinner. BRB.

#12 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:43 PM

Well shit. I'm actually gonna go with that advice. 

#13 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:49 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

#14 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:00 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

#15 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:14 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

#16 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:16 PM

Solid advice. Thank you for the fire extinguisher, buddy! I'm sure I will crash and burn at some point. Here goes nothing!

#17 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:39 PM

This is actually nice. I forgot it was pi day until halfway through the day

#18 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:41 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

#19 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:41 PM

Well shit. I'm actually gonna go with that advice. 

Solid advice. Thank you for the fire extinguisher, buddy! I'm sure I will crash and burn at some point. Here goes nothing!

What is this acceptable advice and sense of affiliation people are getting from these slices of humble pie? Preposterous! These pies are being read too deeply instead of being consumed and spreading the glorious purpose of misanthropy and misery.

-----

@ortin

HhfGorq.jpg

@Generic

qKnvfJF.jpg

@Neoquest

86TH3DO.jpg

@InsertUsername

pEEKSb7.jpg

I know I'm behind with these slices of Humble Pie.

And I don't care.

#20 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:42 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

#21 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:50 PM

*Cry in french while gaining 150 pound by eating the pie*

Tarte Conversation are the best thing, but for some reason, this one taste like hard truth.

*Can't wait for The Epiphany*

#22 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:58 PM

*Cry in french while gaining 150 pound by eating the pie*

Tarte Conversation are the best thing, but for some reason, this one taste like hard truth.

*Can't wait for The Epiphany*

There is no hard truth. There is no epiphany. Only pain and indigestion. 

#23 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

There is no hard truth. There is no epiphany. Only pain and indigestion. 

At least the crust was hard.

(When I say The Epiphany, I'm talking about the holiday XP)

#24 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

I legit forgot this was a thing because my roommate and I made slushies with ghetto dollar store fruit(?) juice and snow from out windowsill. We are both in our mid twenties and are the future of mental health.

@ohml

aggvsng.jpg

@Swarley

ceLCIVR.jpg

@arcanum

MoOnb7L.jpg

@Rocket

W1S4F7E.jpg

@Kaddict

0AvqEqZ.jpg

I just caught a dragonair in the safari zone. Yay me. Now I have to fish for a dratini which is no yay me.

#25 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:21 PM

I suppose this kind of applies to me. I mean I'm about to graduate with a comp sci degree and things have been going well lately, but I do plan on taking some time off after school before getting a job. Technically going nowhere at the moment. 5/7 I appreciate the effort.

Also fleischkuekle pie sounds pretty good, I was hoping to get an entree pie. Not crazy about dessert pies. Thanks for the humble pie!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users