Getting rs banned vs getting frozen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:31 PM

Hello everyone. Sorry if this has been answered but i have read a few threads and cant really find a solid answer. So i know the general rule of thumb to go by when using abrosia to ab is that if a human couldnt do it that fast, you shouldnt have your settings that fast. So heres my question. I have read that having a refresh rate of 5+ seconds is safe and anything else below that isnt safe. Although, when i refresh legit, i am refreshing about once every second until a restock, and have been rs banned maybe once. So if i set my refresh settings faster than 5+ seconds, will i chance getting frozen or just rs banned quicker? Thanks :)

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:37 PM

There isn't anything inherently wrong with low refresh times. The thing you have to consider is how long you keep up that refresh rate. Think to yourself: If you left an ABer on for 30+ minutes, would it be more suspicious if someone refreshed every 5 seconds or every 1 second. In theory, 1 second refresh times if you use the ABer for short bursts.

#3 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:47 PM

Ok thanks for your answer :)

#4 bluednb

bluednb
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:48 PM

I feel like im being RS banned so often its almost pointless autobuying, ive just come of a 12 hour ban (roughly) i was ABing for 30minutes, picked up 2 item from one shop in that time and baaaam, banned again :(

My refresh rates are 0.5 - 4.5

What are yours and how often are you banned? 

TIA

#5 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:52 PM

I feel like im being RS banned so often its almost pointless autobuying, ive just come of a 12 hour ban (roughly) i was ABing for 30minutes, picked up 2 item from one shop in that time and baaaam, banned again :(

My refresh rates are 0.5 - 4.5

What are yours and how often are you banned? 

TIA

Peronally my refreshes are 5.0-like 8 and I still get restock banned sometimes, but only for like 10-20 minutes, weird.

Definitely with .5-4.5 its like asking to be banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users