228 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:11 AM

200.gif

sleeping-puppy-dreaming-o.gif

Do you have any weird dreams you want to share? And by dreams I mean the thing that happens when you're sleeping (or awake for some people). What about any reoccurring dreams?

Here's one of mine

Spoiler

#2 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:32 AM

I had a dream last night that I was fighting someone with the Ninja Turtles..I can't remember who it was but it was pretty awesome. 

#3 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:43 AM

This thread is perfect. I always have weird dreams, but I forget about them after a couple hours. I'll try to post right after I wake up.

#4 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:45 AM

Lately my dreams have been about Minecraft.  Constantly building away, then I wake up tired and nothing is done.

#5 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:51 AM

Lately my dreams have been about Minecraft.  Constantly building away, then I wake up tired and nothing is done.

That happened to me when I was really into minecraft at first xD I also built a really extravagant castle and when I woke up and found it was only a dream I was disappointed.

#6 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:58 AM

Spoiler

#7 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:19 AM

Dreams are like the only goddamn things I can remember hahah... Half of the time they're sorta gross/horrible so uh that's always fun :x

But!! I have fun dreams too like going to anime conventions, and always have dreams about this MMO I play too. Totally not addicted to it I swear :p

#8 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:33 AM

The only one that matters is the one where I had sex with Seth Rollins and he kept his combat boots on the entire time.

#9 tarake

tarake
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:40 PM

my dream is, to get all of the stamp avatars :rolleyes:

#10 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:43 PM

Last night I had a dream about sushi. In the next most recent one I can remember, my boyfriend was a guard at the concentration camp I was in. :(

#11 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:45 PM

Last night I had a dream about sushi. In the next most recent one I can remember, my boyfriend was a guard at the concentration camp I was in. :(

:o This is shocking!

Why didn't you tell me you're Jewish?

#12 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:47 PM

Well, he does sort of look like a nazi...

#13 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:52 PM

:o This is shocking!

Why didn't you tell me you're Jewish?

My mom and Michael Jackson were fellow prisoners. Happy Hanukkah. 

Well, he does sort of look like a nazi...

IT WAS JUST SOME KINKY FUN

#14 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:18 PM

I have very weird dreams.  Sometimes at night, I have dreams where I’m either 

A.) At a school

B.) Suspended high in the air, or

C.) Both.

In my school dreams, I am either on a field trip, walking the halls, or taking an exam that I am in NO way prepared for.  As for the air suspension dreams, there are times I jump, leap, or am forced into the air, and when I am, I feel like I’m hundreds of feet in the air.  I seem to take no damage when I hit the ground...

----

The last dream I recall was when I beat up the kid of a person who bullied me and enjoyed it.  Yeah, I'm strange.

#15 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:32 PM

I dream about babies, pregnancy and giving birth. :)

#16 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:05 PM

One time I had a dream that I was in my apartment, and I noticed that the front door was open. Not just that it was not fully closed, but it looked like someone was holding it open a bit. So I went to close it and noticed three men standing outside. So I started to push it closed but they opened it again and I started screaming. I finally got it closed and locked and went to have a freak out over by the laundry room for some reason. Then, because it's a weird magnetic lock thing, I heard the little beep that means it's unlocking, and a guy came in, smiled creepily, and said, "I have a key." 

Then I woke up. 

#17 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:38 PM

I remember about my first Neocodex dream.

Spoiler

#18 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:09 PM

I remember having one Codex dream. I was awarded Advanced+ randomly.  Yeah, I'm sad. :C

#19 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:37 AM

I always remember my dreams, and dream in colour.

As a result, for the past few years I usually stay awake to the point where I pass out near instantly upon my head hitting the pillow.
Seriously, between PTSD and the chaos of my mind... lot of messed up shit goes on in my dreams.  :lol2:

Take this morning's dream for example: Zombies + The Simpsons + Family & Real Life all bundled into one... interesting scenario.

Hate it when I wake up with my heart racing a million miles an hour.

Swear as often as it happens I'm literally going to die in my sleep: both in my dreams and directly causing it in real life.

But... on the flip side... when my dreams aren't nightmarish, they are some of the most beautiful & divine ones I could imagine.

I wish I could paint those. Bring them to real life.

Some are just so... incredible that I wish I'd never have to wake up from them.

Heck, some times I'll realize it's a dream and have enough control just to keep myself asleep "a little bit longer".

Cursed need to pee at some point though... ruins all the fun...

There was this one dream that fused Charmed and Real Life. That was great.

:wub: Prue  :wub:

Shame she (Shannon Dougherty) sounds like a real Queen B in real life though. Don't know how true it is though... nor does it really matter to us common folk. *shrug*

#20 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:36 AM

I recently had a dream that I was robbing a grocery store. I remember driving away and being chased by the cops and having my broccoli and eggs flying everywhere.

Obviously directly related to the fact that I was upset at how much I had spent on groceries the other day ..

One time I had a dream that I was in my apartment, and I noticed that the front door was open. Not just that it was not fully closed, but it looked like someone was holding it open a bit. So I went to close it and noticed three men standing outside. So I started to push it closed but they opened it again and I started screaming. I finally got it closed and locked and went to have a freak out over by the laundry room for some reason. Then, because it's a weird magnetic lock thing, I heard the little beep that means it's unlocking, and a guy came in, smiled creepily, and said, "I have a key." 

Then I woke up. 

Wow that was disturbing on so many levels :p

#21 krakus

krakus
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:47 AM

I get nightmares really rarely, but when I do they're always in the same vein -- serial killers coming after me. I usually wake up just as I'm about to get killed. I guess it's because one of my biggest fears is being overpowered because though I'm pretty darn self-reliant in most things, physical safety has never been one of those things I've been able to provide for myself. The dreams always involve the bad guy breaking into my house (which already is nightmarish because I have a security system) and cornering me. Usually they have no weapons besides their own two hands (though once the guy had an armadillo....don't know how that came into play :p).

But yeah, 99% of the time I have pleasant dreams. Last night I dreamt that I won a sweepstakes for a lifetime supply of Belgian truffles. All in all a pretty solid night.   :rolleyes:

#22 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:40 PM

I remember about my first Neocodex dream.

Spoiler

Aw. That's a good dream.

My first Neocodex dream was I was miniature, living in a doll house. @Drakonid appeared outside my window, giant sized. It was a horror.

#23 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:42 PM

I recently had a dream that I was robbing a grocery store. I remember driving away and being chased by the cops and having my broccoli and eggs flying everywhere.

Obviously directly related to the fact that I was upset at how much I had spent on groceries the other day ..

Wow that was disturbing on so many levels :p

Your dream made me laugh for a good while. Imagined the broccoli and eggs flying around.

Also, yeah. Now I'm extra wary of the door being unlocked e.e

#24 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:25 PM

Unfortunately most of my dreams aren't forum friendly... =|

I have had dreams about a lot of codexers though in the past, especially if we talk on TC right before I go to bed. I've had serious dreams about hanging out with @Napiform (I dream of us making cookies, pickles, perogies and making out) , @Emily (going to the UK guuuuurl), @Rocket (I had a dream we met when you lived in Canada, I also dream of coming to see you ^_^ and going to the lake now!!). Those are some brief descriptors. D: The rest of ya'll are in there too. 

Edited by Padme, 12 December 2014 - 09:26 PM.

#25 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:09 AM

Well, since I have sleeping problems, such as chronic sleepwalking/sleeptalking, I really don't enter the dream phase of sleeping a lot. But, when I do, I often try to lucid dream. That way I can better control what I do in my sleep, and have some fun along the way :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sleep, dreams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users