sleep dreams

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#26 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:56 PM

I just remembered the other night I had a dream I got my electric bill and it was $300+ so I woke up and turned off all the heat in my apartment while it was 30 degrees outside.

I am not a smart person.

#27 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:07 AM

I just had a dream I was walking around and taking blood from all the babies I could see. Their parents were standing behind me and encouraging me, telling me the best way to stick the needle in.

#28 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:51 PM

I had a dream that someone covered my entire house with flowers O_o

#29 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

Got pushed onto the subway tracks and used the electricity as dark side lightning

#30 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:49 PM

I had 2 separate dreams about getting arrested. They were plausible enough that I had to check online to see if I had any warrants out for my arrest <_<

#31 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:08 AM

I just had one of the weirdest dream I've ever had. It involved aliens, animals and fear. It was so realistic that I'm still scared...

#32 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:09 AM

They're usually pretty wet.

#33 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:16 AM

I had a dream I was going to the dentist to get a root canal because one of my molars fell out and it was just sitting in place. Well on my way to the dentist all of my teeth feel out and were crumbling in my mouth and I was freaking out and spitting them out and putting them into my pocket while I was driving. When I finally got to the dentist (which was in a creepy warehouse), they made me change into a robe like I was going into surgery, but the robe was too small because my boobs were too big.. so I had to awkwardly ask for a bigger one. By this time my teeth had all grown back except the one.

The put me into a chair, in a hallway, which was completely normal in my dream and start to numb my mouth where they are going to do the surgery. All of a sudden the dentist (my old childhood dentist) comes out and says he'll be working on my wrist for my carpal tunnel issues. They put something in my mouth and my left side goes numb but I'm awake as he slices open my arm and cuts some tendons or whatever it is they do. When they are done I ask why they numbed my mouth for surgery on my wrist, and they said so they could get the tubes down?

Idk it was pretty fucked up.

#34 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:13 AM

I just had one of the weirdest dream I've ever had. It involved aliens, animals and fear. It was so realistic that I'm still scared...

I had a scary dream as well. There were these weird creatures. Somehow they were a combination of like a tarantula, a mop, and a horseshoe crab because when you flipped them over they somehow became even more creepy. They wouldn't stop squirming and were so disgusting. I had an exam later that day and I woke up at 5:15 AM or so because of that dream.

#35 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:08 AM

I was talking with @Kate about how when you dream about someone saying your name and you wake up thinking it's real. A few minutes later my mom walks in and says, "You didn't say anything to me did you?" All half asleep and stuff. What. Go away ghosts.

#36 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:35 AM

I had a dream that my sister and I went to spain. I am going to take this as a sign.

#37 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:20 PM

I had a dream about my college graduation and how badly I wanted to put it on Facebook...

#38 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:22 PM

I had a dream the other night where I made a great pot of coffee at work, and my captain praised me for it, but the chief scolded me and gave me paperwork...I hate dreaming of work.

#39 Wander

Wander
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:33 PM

I dreamt about Ted from HIMYM. I was one of his skanks lol and Marshall and Lily casually snuck into the room to use the restroom. Wtf 

#40 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:38 AM

I dreamed of a small blonde toddler following me around for no reason at all ._.

#41 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:13 AM

Got pushed onto the subway tracks and used the electricity as dark side lightning

Sweet.  Falling onto the tracks was a nightmare for me growing up.

#42 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:28 AM

I had a dream about Jell-O's core brand values, okay? I told the company they need to start over because their spokesperson was completely insane. My brand strategy teacher would probably be proud, but I am confused.

Jell-O? Of all companies.

#43 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:30 AM

I had a dream about Jell-O's core brand values, okay? I told the company they need to start over because their spokesperson was completely insane. My brand strategy teacher would probably be proud, but I am confused.

Jell-O? Of all companies.

did you go to sleep high?

#44 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:33 AM

did you go to sleep high?

Nope.

Clearly I have school on the brain. 

#45 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:00 PM

Dreamed I went out for a run...it's not surprising, as I do so daily..

#46 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:22 PM

I had a dream I had like three jobs and one of them was a tree saleswoman or something. 

#47 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:36 PM

@Rocket - I uh, kind of love talking about dreams. :D The fact that you remember so many details about yours is pretty interesting. I started keeping a dream journal when I was super young because I read somewhere that the more you write down, the better you'll be at remembering details in future dreams. Seems to be working out so far, especially for the more easily-forgotten ones (the ones that resemble real life too much that you usually just forget upon waking, you know? Sometimes it comes back later as a weird deja vu though, if something happens later IRL that you dreamt about earlier... sorry, like I said, I love this stuff).

Lately I've been having this recurring dream where I'm trying to find my cat in a decrepit, future version of my childhood home, and I always need to go upstairs but there's always something in the way/the floor starts to crumble when I make it to the top/etc. but I know the cat is up there. There's usually a couple people around, usually just whoever has been reasonably involved in my life, and they never think anything of the strange state of the house. Always leaves me feeling pretty weird when I wake up.

Edited by Hopeless, 25 January 2015 - 09:50 PM.

#48 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:44 PM

do you guys ever look up the meaning behind your dreams? a few months ago i dreamed about my all of my teeth falling. when i woke up from my sleep i googled about it and according to one website, i would be losing a loved one pretty soon. so i waited and waited anxiously for it to happen but it doesn't. pfft.

#49 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:51 PM

@Fikri - it's been a while, but I really should. :) brb, looking up the meaning of "crumbling future childhood home" and "can't find cat".

Okay, so I actually did that and apparently I'm disconnected from my higher self because I can't get to a room above the first floor, and since it's in my house (which apparently represents my needs and priorities) I'm disconnected in an essential way. :( Cats are supposed to represent independent spirit and creativity, something I'm apparently searching for but not finding. Of course it's all up to interpretation and it could all mean the total opposite depending on who you are!

Edited by Hopeless, 25 January 2015 - 10:00 PM.

#50 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:42 PM

do you guys ever look up the meaning behind your dreams? a few months ago i dreamed about my all of my teeth falling. when i woke up from my sleep i googled about it and according to one website, i would be losing a loved one pretty soon. so i waited and waited anxiously for it to happen but it doesn't. pfft.

Apparently looking for a job means youre unhappy or frustrated with your current life situation or something.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sleep, dreams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users