sleep dreams

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#101 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:18 AM

my dream to come true is NOT TO BE GREEDY. :)

#102 Kraehe

Kraehe
  • 100 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:56 AM

I had a dream that I got chicken pox the other night, which I found weird considering the fact that I already had chicken pox when I was a kid. Out of curiosity, I decided to search for an interpretation and I found this, "If you had chicken pox in your dream, this indicates repressed anger and annoyance. You may be holding in your frustrations and not revealing your negative feelings to others." 

It's pretty spot on. 

#103 SelenaGomez

SelenaGomez
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:55 AM

I really wanna be an exchange to study at USA for a few months, so I still could know NYC, this is my biggest dream, but I think my english isn't good yet to do the exam and make it possible (I'm working on it!). But maybe I'm going to Argentina or Spain to do a social work with childrens, it will be a few weeks, but I think will make me a better person!

#104 MozzarellaSticks

MozzarellaSticks
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:11 PM

I had a dream I had to go back to high school and graduated again, but with a certificate for a class that my dream self took in middle school.

The summer after I graduated I had dreams I had to go back a lot. Weird that they came back now.

#105 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:47 PM

I have a theme that happens every once in a while... maybe once a week.

My best friend died back in February of last year. This has triggered me having dreams of him being a part of my dream then just disappearing at one sudden moment. It used to really depress me when I would wake up. Now I'm glad to still have him in my dreams because it's the best way to remember that he was here and such a large part of what I became of a person.

#106 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:37 PM

Don't remember the details at all, but included several of my fears (joy): driving over an overpass while the bridge is crumbling/full out collapse (which also plays on my fear of heights), driving over a bridge and either it gives out or crash into a wall and end up going hood first into a large body of water (in this case the ocean as a), and death of loved ones - some dead dead, some as zombies, and some as disappointed spirits.

Could not wake up from that mess to save my life. Heart was racing faster than a hummingbird flaps its wings when I did finally escape. :(

#107 magui28

magui28
  • 13 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:40 PM

Hi there!

When I was younger I used to dream that I was the owner of a candystore. I was really fat :wub:

Edited by magui28, 31 May 2015 - 03:42 PM.

#108 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:08 PM

My dream (nightmare) last night consisted of people I used to know a while back hunting me down because I had a bounty put on me. It was never explained why I had a bounty, just that I did. :/

#109 Chuuya

Chuuya
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:38 PM

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was at a concert and I was trying to move to the front then suddenly the people started running back, I kept going forward, then I realized there were zombies coming, UGh I woke up so scared........ thinking about it now it didnt seem so scary but i was like oh CRAP

#110 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:55 PM

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was at a concert and I was trying to move to the front then suddenly the people started running back, I kept going forward, then I realized there were zombies coming, UGh I woke up so scared........ thinking about it now it didnt seem so scary but i was like oh CRAP

That's weird. I've never had a zombie dream.

#111 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:09 PM

That would be frightening! Zombies are the one "supernatural" monster that tends to freak me out

#112 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:22 AM

I had a very, very strange dream about London. 

#113 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:28 PM

Had a dream I was queen. I woke up, still queen.

#114 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:47 PM

Had a recurring dream from 8ish years old to about 13. Weird guy in a red and black African tribe style mask would kill my family then chase me upstairs and I'd always stop on the stairs because my shoes were untied. It was very odd. Not frightening but I always woke up confused why I was wearing shoes in the house. Then Insidious came out and the design on the demons face was the same design on the mask in my dream.

Had a dream last night my girlfriend came home dressed and acting like a girl from New Jersey. That was terrifying.

#115 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:51 AM

I had a dream that I finally got married and had a fun party.  Then I woke up... ;___;

#116 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:26 PM

I had a nightmare that I was at a friends house with two friends, and her boyfriend came over. He was basically a psycho that could snap at any moment so we were all being really careful around him. I made him mad and he started stabbing me, but not crazy stabs... calculated stabs? I dunno how to explain it at all. I was being stabbed and my friends were just sitting there watching because they didn't want him to kill them. Finally, he leaves to go take a nap or something, and I want to call 911 but I can't connect. So I keep trying and while I'm trying he comes back out all happy. I put my phone away and he treats me like we're best friends. Meanwhile, I'm bleeding out. He suggests we go for a drive so somehow we ended up driving to my grandparents house (and we're all scared that he's gonna go psycho again). We get there and he goes inside my grandparents house to eat dinner and I call some family members over to tell them what happened anddd I woke up. I woke up really scared and sad though :( 

And my back hurts in one of the spots that was stabbed in the dream.

#117 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:43 PM

I'd rather know how y'all dream. Do you dream vividly? Do you remember most of them? Are the people in them people you know, or strangers? Do you dream often?

#118 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:47 PM

Had a recurring dream from 8ish years old to about 13. Weird guy in a red and black African tribe style mask would kill my family then chase me upstairs and I'd always stop on the stairs because my shoes were untied. It was very odd. Not frightening but I always woke up confused why I was wearing shoes in the house. Then Insidious came out and the design on the demons face was the same design on the mask in my dream.

LOL not sure why but I was picturing the guy in your dream as:

Spoiler

#119 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:55 PM

I'd rather know how y'all dream. Do you dream vividly? Do you remember most of them? Are the people in them people you know, or strangers? Do you dream often?

If by vivid dream you mean lucid dream, no, but I wish I did.
I remember most of my dreams, especially the weird ones.
Usually people I know, but I see strangers sometimes.
Yeah, I dream a lot. Sometimes I have like 5 dreams in a sleep cycle.

#120 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:59 PM

I have pretty vivid dreams because they always feel really real until I wake up. I don't remember them unless I write them down immediately or unless they were really bad. Many of them have people I know. The person who was stabbing me last night... I don't think I knew them? They reminded me of Spencer from The Hills. (isn't there something that says everyone in your dreams is someone you've seen before?). I dream pretty often.

And because Swarley mentioned lucid dreaming, yes, I do that. I realize I'm dreaming and start to control what is happening in the dream to go the way I want it to go. 

#121 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:02 PM

(isn't there something that says everyone in your dreams is someone you've seen before?).

Yeah, I was gonna mention it too. Apparently you can't create a person in your dream, it's always someone you've seen before, even if it was just a quick look.

#122 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:03 PM

Yeah, I was gonna mention it too. Apparently you can't create a person in your dream, it's always someone you've seen before, even if it was just a quick look.

It's weird to think that I've seen stabby dream guy somewhere before e.e 

#123 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:06 PM

It's weird to think that I've seen stabby dream guy somewhere before e.e

Maybe he even lives close to you :o

#124 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:56 AM

I had a dream that I was back at the founding days of the United States of America. I was helping to roll out the original 13 colonies.. No really we were rolling out dough over the land to make the new colonies.

That was pretty fucked up.

#125 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:08 AM

I had an absolutely insane, vivid, fantastic dream where I went back and forth between being Batman and Superman. There was lots of flying involved, it somehow took place at Bonnaroo (but like a permanent version of it), and I was friends with Dave Grohl and Leonardo DiCaprio (???? lol). The dream lasted all night, it felt like. I remember every detail and relayed it all to my sister just now. Really hoping this is going to be a recurring dream bc holy shit it was awesome.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sleep, dreams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users