• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#176 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:42 PM

I don't really believe in things like this, but I had a dream with my grandma, and she was really happy that I'm going to med school. It's probably my head creating that because she was the most supportive person I've ever known, but you never know...

#177 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:22 AM

I try to start my dreams of each night by thinking about films I like but I always remember my fav dream as a kid...

The school had a trip to a fairground and I would put my coat over my head to catch the wind and end up flying around the fairground :p lame but i used to try and dream this one every night when I was young.

#178 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:34 AM

Had a dream that my dad and mum were arguing from before the split and something happened but dad somehow ended up with half a body and a visible spine and was trying to crawl along the floor to my mum, then I woke up.. xD

#179 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:37 AM

I dreamed that I met the love of my life. I don't know who he was but he was perfect in every way for me. I woke up feeling very happy and then very sad because it was just a dream.

#180 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:48 PM

I don't remember too much. Woke up from it in the middle of the night and most of it faded away instantly.

I remember this... deep red sky. Red like blood. No clouds, stars, or anything just red.

Closer to me, almost directly in front is this wheel floating in midair. A wheel of skulls - one next to the other forming a circle.

Several rows. Each row alternating direction.

The outermost clockwise, the next on in counterclockwise, clockwise, counterclockwise... think there was five layers total.
All their eyes dark as the abyss. Their jaw slightly open. It almost felt like they were either laughing at me or taunting me.

The last thing I remember is seeing a third person perspective of myself.

I watch as my hair burns, sizzles, and melts.
I watch as the rest of my flesh burns and oozes off mine own skull.

All that was left is a charged, black, smoldering skeleton on the cold, brown-grey, barren ground.

The area around me was this barren land. Like... I'd imagine what it would look like in the middle and bottom of Death Valley. 
I remember specifically seeing a mountain side that was essentially a straight drop.
A LOT like this only a few more boulders and rocks at the bottom; less of a slant and practically straight up and down.

Spoiler

It was mostly silent except for this deep, howling wind that pierced the soul like a banshee's scream (just not quite as high pitched.)

#181 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:58 PM

I dreamed that I met the love of my life. I don't know who he was but he was perfect in every way for me. I woke up feeling very happy

marshall-how-i-met-your-mother-cute-aw-g

and then very sad because it was just a dream.

tumblr_m71pyzDQMp1r5mnvxo9_r1_250.gif

#182 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:21 AM

I dreamt that I had to play the wife of a gay friend because he was invited over for dinner by a homophobic workrelation and he had to make a good impression because a million euro deal depended on it.

#183 Crocodoris

Crocodoris
  • 14 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:05 AM

Last night I dreamt being on a one-day-vacation to Berlin (I live in Germany) with my parents and my sister. All of them were killed during the day. oO" And I was all alone in this big city..

#184 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:59 AM

I want being Challenger at League of Legends. No more dreams, fuck real life.

#185 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:46 AM

I had my recurring dream again the other night. 

In my dream all there is, is black. I'm a white line, and that is it. Occasionally in the dream I, the white line will jitter or turn and the sensation in the dream is like pins an needles crossed with the idea of how static would feel on a tv screen.

Always had this dream even when I was little xD

#186 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 09:46 PM

I went some time (like, months or years) with dreamless sleeps. Well, at least when I woke up the sleeps seemed dreamless. About late last year onwards though, I have been dreaming on quite a few nights. The details often fade away fast enough such that I often don't recall enough to share, even if they were vivid, but the impression stays certainly.

Like last night's dream. It featured an interesting girl, we did some things together. (No, not that way :p) And there was...a competition or so? And I was anxious about having to do something. I'm describing it poorly cos I really am grasping for the details, but it was pretty great actually.

And I wake up, and the major thing to do in my life is, like, ask for more salary at work because it's time to sign the contract, I hope I can get like $200 or at least $100 more. And like, to manage some possible personality clashes with my supervisor. The dream life sure seems more exciting hmmm.

#187 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:37 PM

Last night I had a really, really weird ass dream. 

It started out with me needing another brain surgery. So, hubster and I got super drunk and we were playing this game in an ocean (don't ask how I got there, idk?). It was a beer ocean. And every time a wave hit us, we would yell shock top. Then at four am, I was supposed to take someone's (I don't even know who) kids to school. And I had to call in some breakfast from a fast-food place that lets you call in your orders. So, I drove 25 minutes to take these kids to their school, which was a pokemon school. And because I was going to have surgery, they let me have the first pokebattle of the morning (don't ask, I don't even know, okay xD). And there were people there from my high school. And I battled with a mewtwo. And then I woke up lol.

#188 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:33 AM

I had a dream about post apocalyptic London. It was weird.

#189 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2016 - 12:16 PM

The night before last I dreamt I went on a school field trip to shop for photography supplies. I picked up a bottle of something and I spilled it on my arms, causing me great pain. Some of the students took me to look for the teacher so I could get help. When we found him, he was like: "...WELP, TOO BAD." So I walked outside and was about to board a bus full of kids. They asked me if I was alright. I told them I had to go look for my class before I could board the bus, but then my alarm woke me up.

Last night I dreamt I was receiving a grade for my photography project. It was an F-.  Everyone else around me got Bs, Cs, and Ds, but for some reason, I was the only one with an F minus. Later I found myself in a familiar place that I had in a past dream. It was a room that I once auditioned in, and I was back in the room for the same purpose. This time, I was not ready to audition at all. The assistant manager handed me the music last minute. I only looked at it for about 10 seconds, then he said "You're up!" I walked into the room where the judges were sitting behind a blind screen.  I said to myself "fuck this" and I woke myself up. It was about 3 a.m.

I haven't been sleeping well lately.

#190 Limacon

Limacon
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:03 PM

Last night I dreamt that my boss's dad died. I knew the guy and he is really nice. That dream is dark I don't know why.

#191 Usukigirl

Usukigirl
  • 12 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:20 PM

Last night I had a really, really weird ass dream. 

It started out with me needing another brain surgery. So, hubster and I got super drunk and we were playing this game in an ocean (don't ask how I got there, idk?). It was a beer ocean. And every time a wave hit us, we would yell shock top. Then at four am, I was supposed to take someone's (I don't even know who) kids to school. And I had to call in some breakfast from a fast-food place that lets you call in your orders. So, I drove 25 minutes to take these kids to their school, which was a pokemon school. And because I was going to have surgery, they let me have the first pokebattle of the morning (don't ask, I don't even know, okay xD). And there were people there from my high school. And I battled with a mewtwo. And then I woke up lol.

Sounds like an awesome day minus needing brain surgery. But a beer ocean and battling Mewtwo are worth it.

#192 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:34 AM

I had the weirdest fucking dream in the history of all of my dreams last night. 

My description won't be as weird. You had to be there. Basically, I was with a group of people, and we were all best friends. I think they were characters from Grey's Anatomy, to be honest. One by one, all of the men started dying, and it was all stormy outside. Every time one of them died, I'd sit by their bed crying and asking why 'they had to take them', which is confusing because who is they.  There was a lot more but that's all I can remember right now. 

#193 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:08 AM

Was in a room when suddenly something that kinda looked like this but all black with more of an upper body burst through the door and yelled "DO YOU WANT TO PLAY SMASH BROS?".

This is the only noteworthy part of a dream I've remembered in a while. Why this?

#194 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:13 PM

Night before last, I dreamt that Bernie Sanders was leading an event that involved execution of children and young adults by beheading. I was in line. Before they got to me and a couple of other kids, there was a recess, and Sanders talked to some of the kids, and actually pardoned some of them. I tried to get his attention to tell him how wrong this was, but he completely ignored me.  The executions continued. I woke myself up before it was my turn.

Last night I dreamt about trying to have fun at an amusement park that was merged with a shopping plaza. It looked fun, but apparently I wasn't having fun because I was walking and driving around looking for excitement.  I don't remember much after that.

#195 Chocolitaz

Chocolitaz
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:03 AM

I have this recurring dream about a talking rooster who keeps warning me that he can reach the gun on the top shelf. 

Edited by Chocolitaz, 14 March 2016 - 06:03 AM.

#196 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2016 - 08:31 AM

I always have reoccurring dreams that I'm back in high school and it's the first day. I never remember my locker combination so I end up having to go to the office and ask and there is always a long line.

Well I had this similar dream last night, my same high school, wsame classmates, but all the teachers are different. I'm in science class and I can't keep my eyes open. I'm drifting in and out of sleep but I can hear the teacher calling my name, I open my blurry eyes and see a tv screen that says "waiting for *my name* to respond". I fall back asleep in my dream and that's the end of that. It was weird.

#197 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:30 PM

I found a spider in my room last night so naturally I had a dream about spiders. 

#198 fatecero

fatecero
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:04 PM

OK...so the reason I'm actually back again after getting my previous accounts frozen (ugh) is because of a dream where I started playing again.

#199 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2016 - 08:48 AM

Had a dream that was like watching an episode of Castle as if I was actually in the show (like a god's perspective) only it was a Castle/Charmed crossover, and the dream started in the middle of the episode. I don't remember much about it, but after it ended I was awake enough to want more so I "replayed" the dream three more times. Each time it started earlier and earlier in the "episode" until I finally saw it in its entirety. After that the dream evolved to the "Charmed universe" where I either got sucked into the tv or this was (somehow) an actual parallel universe.

At first the Charmed Ones (the original Prue, Piper, and Phoebe) were going to "vanquish" me because I was male and had a pentagram necklace but then I explained I was a Wiccan in our world. Ended up yelling out Leo and he orbed in proving I was a (good) Witch in this universe.

Then my wife woke me up before it could get any further. :(

Fun fact: Had such a huge crush on Prue, and to this day I'm irked she never returned to the show (even for the finale) due to strife between Doherty and Milano. Didn't mind McGowan being the fourth (half) sister but... personal bias aside I think the later seasons would have been stronger with the original three.

Edited by Alexiel, 28 March 2016 - 08:50 AM.

#200 WingedDemon

WingedDemon
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 06:52 PM

Huh I had this strange dream where there were these crystallized purple dragons guarding these crystals in a rainforest cave...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sleep, dreams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users