Photo

Howdily-ho Frienderinos

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mechadad

mechadad
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:57 AM

Heyo! I recently returned to Neopets from a very long hiatus and stumbled upon this place while googling around for walkthroughs. I'm not 100% certain how confident I am with running programs to improve my Neopets experience, but at the very least it's reassuring to see that I'm not the only adult still playing this game. Nice to meet y'all!

#2 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:00 AM

Welcome to Neocodex! :hi:

#3 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:19 AM

Howdily-ho Frienderinos

1299614.jpg?b64lines=CgogR0VUIExPU1QsIEZ

(but for reals, welcome to Neocodex and I hope you have a good time here!)

#4 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:14 AM

Heyo! I recently returned to Neopets from a very long hiatus and stumbled upon this place while googling around for walkthroughs. I'm not 100% certain how confident I am with running programs to improve my Neopets experience, but at the very least it's reassuring to see that I'm not the only adult still playing this game. Nice to meet y'all!

Hey, if you're ever curious about programs and staying safe with them, feel free to ask us as many questions as you want or need. Our program manager stays up to date, and if you're ever curious, you could buy/make a shell, use a proxy/vpn and give things a try for some practice if you don't want to risk your main!

#5 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:13 PM

Welcome :)

What Amethyst said  :ninja:

But don't worry, if you use the guides scattered through the forum, you should be just fine.

Here is a list of the most useful guides :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users