Quantcast

Photo

What is something weird about you?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:42 PM

I feel uncomfortable when people who I am not close to address me by my first name. I prefer being called by my last name, even without a personal title like "Miss". Similarly, I also go out of my way to not call a person by his/her first name unless I really have to. :mellow:  

Relate to this hardcore. 

#27 mechadad

mechadad
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:13 PM

I'm bilingual (German/English), I have heterochromia and I can lick my elbow

#28 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:56 AM

Turns out, I do have a weird thing. I just thought it was normal. My ribs flare out on one side, which is fairly common, but mine is on the right side and not the left like most rib flares.

Similarly, I also go out of my way to not call a person by his/her first name unless I really have to. :mellow:

I thought that was normal

#29 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:55 AM

I feel uncomfortable when people who I am not close to address me by my first name. I prefer being called by my last name, even without a personal title like "Miss". Similarly, I also go out of my way to not call a person by his/her first name unless I really have to. :mellow:  

I feel uncorfortable calling other people by their first name if I don't know them enough, but me being called by my last name? No. Maybe it has to do with the fact that it is my father last name, but it is also because my last name basically mean "the one that is beautiful".

#30 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:05 AM

Turns out, I do have a weird thing. I just thought it was normal. My ribs flare out on one side, which is fairly common, but mine is on the right side and not the left like most rib flares.

I have flared ribs on both sides, but the left is more prominent. Mine only flare out in front, but some people have rib flares to the sides. I didn't even realize this was a thing until I started getting really into bra fitting, but it is pretty common.

#31 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:13 AM

I have flared ribs on both sides, but the left is more prominent. Mine only flare out in front, but some people have rib flares to the sides. I didn't even realize this was a thing until I started getting really into bra fitting, but it is pretty common.

Its usually the left due to organ placement. I think mine is right from having so many baby butts shoved up there. I usually carry my placentas front/right instead of back too (just a side note, I don't think my placenta really interfered with my ribs til the twins)

#32 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:58 AM

MY EARLOBES ARE REALLY FUCKIN SMALL must have inherited them from my dad because his are even smaller............. Also, I guess I have pretty good control over my toes because I can pick up little things with them and keep a relatively firm grasp on them. So let's say I was in the process of throwing a small object away and dropped it. I'd just pick it up with my toes, "carry" it over to the bin and throw in it while its still inbetween my toes :p I'm pretty sure Elin thinks I'm part monkey lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users