#26 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:54 AM

The one by my house sells bananas sometimes

Fancy.
I guess I could get 80 packs of sunflower seeds with the same amount of money and have it be a little healthier.

#27 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:57 AM

Fancy.
I guess I could get 80 packs of sunflower seeds with the same amount of money and have it be a little healthier.

It's rare they do and they're almost black from age but hey it happens.

Go for peanuts, high in protein. 

#28 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:59 AM

It's rare they do and they're almost black from age but hey it happens.

Go for peanuts, high in protein.

Well, they'd be the same quality as the ones in my house then because I can't convince anyone to eat them.

Peanuts are gross. They taste bad, they have mold from the storage, and they make my mouth feed weird. Sunflower seeds are high in E and selenium.

#29 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:14 AM

Well, they'd be the same quality as the ones in my house then because I can't convince anyone to eat them.

Peanuts are gross. They taste bad, they have mold from the storage, and they make my mouth feed weird. Sunflower seeds are high in E and selenium.

Invite me over I'll eat all your fruit for ya

Peanuts are amazing. Nuts and seeds in general are A+

Low key might be half squirrel 

#30 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:17 PM

Where are you from? What is it known for?

I'm from New Hampshire. I can't really think of anything the state is known for in terms of food. Maine is next door and known for lobster so that's kinda close.

#31 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:24 PM

I'm from New Hampshire. I can't really think of anything the state is known for in terms of food. Maine is next door and known for lobster so that's kinda close.

Google says it's apples...

...y'all must have some really amazing apples to get that kind of recognition. 

#32 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:21 PM

Because I eat out so often I try to keep it all cheap. But once a year we'll go somewhere and spend a couple hundred. We went to Viji's and spend a lot. Best food I've ever had. That is owned by the fellow who was on Dragon's Den and he has his own cooking show. So as you would expect, it is amazing.

#33 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

Google says it's apples...

...y'all must have some really amazing apples to get that kind of recognition. 

Hmm I never really thought of apples being a big thing here. I guess we've got good apples?

#34 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:44 PM

Peanuts are amazing. Nuts and seeds in general are A+

I love nuts, I could eat them all day.

#35 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:52 PM

Because I eat out so often I try to keep it all cheap. But once a year we'll go somewhere and spent a couple hundred. We went to Viji's and spend a lot. Best food I've ever had. That is owned by the fellow who was on Dragon's Den and he has his own cooking show. So as you would expect, it is amazing.

What is dragons den?

I like cashews and macadamia. How far would you go for a nut?

#36 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:18 PM

SAME. Doesn't even matter what kind. If it's a nut, I'll fucking eat it. (I blame my girlfriend for that. She loves them so much I wanted to try them more and here I am. A nut addict.)

But also seeds. Pumpkin seeds are all my yes. 

#37 Scot

Scot
  • ā‰”^į“„^ā‰”

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

Things I need to eat before death.

• Wagyu beef, at least Kobe beef
  • Tomahawk steak
  • 100 yr old shellfish
  • Eat from ten 3-michelin star restaurants
  • Chicago deep dish pizza
  • Something laced with millions of scoville units, preferable on my deathbed

#38 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:09 AM

What is dragons den?

I like cashews and macadamia. How far would you go for a nut?

It's the Brit version of Shark Tank. Our homework in business studies used to just be go home and watch Dragon's Den tonight.

How far would I go for a nut? Like how far would I travel, or what's the furthest thing i'd do? Because I wouldn't suck dick for some cashews if that's where we're headed with this :p

SAME. Doesn't even matter what kind. If it's a nut, I'll fucking eat it. (I blame my girlfriend for that. She loves them so much I wanted to try them more and here I am. A nut addict.)

But also seeds. Pumpkin seeds are all my yes. 

Dry roasted are my all time favourites, then cashews, then probably regular peanuts. I keep trying to get into almonds because they're super good nutrition wise, high in protein etc. But the taste gets a bit eh after a while so I can't just continuously snack on them. Almond milk however is sex in a carton.

#39 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:34 AM

It's the Brit version of Shark Tank. Our homework in business studies used to just be go home and watch Dragon's Den tonight.

How far would I go for a nut? Like how far would I travel, or what's the furthest thing i'd do? Because I wouldn't suck dick for some cashews if that's where we're headed with this :p

Dry roasted are my all time favourites, then cashews, then probably regular peanuts. I keep trying to get into almonds because they're super good nutrition wise, high in protein etc. But the taste gets a bit eh after a while so I can't just continuously snack on them. Almond milk however is sex in a carton.

I'm lactose intollerant so almond milk is my milk of choice (Plus I just hate milk in general but gimmie the sweet nectar of almond tiddies)

Dry roasted are amazing. Give me cashews above all else though

#40 Coops

Coops
  • šŸŒ§ļøšŸŒ©ļøšŸŒ§ļø

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:15 PM

Spent like 60 something on all-you-can eat Brazilian grill today with Baldman. And we tried chicken hearts.

#41 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:24 PM

Spent like 60 something on all-you-can eat Brazilian grill today with Baldman. And we tried chicken hearts.

How was that? We went to a Brazilian grill on my friends bday a couple years ago and he was trying to convince me to get the "meat" option, where they bring everything out for you to pick and whatever. But it just wasn't really in my budgettttt at that time, so I got the cheap option. Which was still like $35 or something, for the hot and cold bar.

He was like "I'll get an extra and let you try" but it didn't happen. lol

#42 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:34 PM

What do cluck cluck hearts taste like

#43 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:52 AM

I'm lactose intollerant so almond milk is my milk of choice (Plus I just hate milk in general but gimmie the sweet nectar of almond tiddies)

Dry roasted are amazing. Give me cashews above all else though

I prefer cashew milk really. It's so smooth.

You're about to talk me into finding one.

#44 Coops

Coops
  • šŸŒ§ļøšŸŒ©ļøšŸŒ§ļø

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:03 AM

I prefer cashew milk really. It's so smooth.

You're about to talk me into finding one.

Chicken heart or Brazilian grill? lol I mean, either is good.

How was that? We went to a Brazilian grill on my friends bday a couple years ago and he was trying to convince me to get the "meat" option, where they bring everything out for you to pick and whatever. But it just wasn't really in my budgettttt at that time, so I got the cheap option. Which was still like $35 or something, for the hot and cold bar.

He was like "I'll get an extra and let you try" but it didn't happen. lol

Fuck, I missed this and now I'm double posting. YOLO.

It was awesome! It was like $22 each for the meat option, which came with the salad/side bar. So basically, $22 for each person to enjoy everything, all-you-can eat. They brought out a bunch of different poultry, beef and fish, and even roasted pineapple and roasted veggies (which was hella fucking good). You could eat as much as you wanted. And if there was something specific you liked, you could ask them to bring that back specifically. I liked it a lot because it wasn't terribly for expensive for what we were getting and because we couldn't figure out what we wanted for lunch, so this was kind of like, everything. We also bought dessert and I had a diet soda, so that's why our bill was around 60-ish, not including our tip. 

It's definitely something I want to do again. It's not cheap really, but the experience was fun, the food was good and we got to go outside our comfort zone a bit and that's worth the money, imo. It's the kind of place I can take my sister-in-law too (she has Celiac and needs to eat gluten-free and everything was GF except certain stuff on the salad/side bar) and that really excites me. 

#45 neobella18

neobella18
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:40 AM

I sometimes just order weird food online

lol same. 

i grocery shop specialty food online.

but i dont think i would spend more than 30 dollars on a meal at a restaurant. I would order something really expensive if i wasnt paying for it tho

#46 graciea

graciea
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:52 PM

I don't eat a lot in general; most of my meals are just 99 cent cup noodles from the local grocery store lol

When I do eat out though I almost never spend more than $25. I'm just really money-conscious and I tend to order small because I know I have a hard time finishing full meals on my own. When I'm out with a friend I just eat off of their plate/share LMAO

#47 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:22 AM

@Coops Brazilian grill

lol same. 

i grocery shop specialty food online.
but i dont think i would spend more than 30 dollars on a meal at a restaurant. I would order something really expensive if i wasnt paying for it tho

I need examples please

#48 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:42 AM

What is dragons den?

The shitty Canadian version of Shark Tank. :p

#49 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:51 AM

I was strictly raised by a saying we have here roughly translated to "Stop moaning and eat whatever's served to you" so I'll eat about anything except mushrooms (because they literally make me gag. I'm sorry mom, I tried). So I never really splurge on meals because anything's fine.

The one thing you can wake me up for though is pizza. It's food from the gods, I swear. While not an extraordinarily expensive trip I'll fly to Rome or Napoli any day to have a proper Italian artisan pizza. It's about the only thing I ate when we went there for our high school Latin-class and they were always amazing.

#50 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:39 PM

I was strictly raised by a saying we have here roughly translated to "Stop moaning and eat whatever's served to you" so I'll eat about anything except mushrooms (because they literally make me gag. I'm sorry mom, I tried). So I never really splurge on meals because anything's fine.

The one thing you can wake me up for though is pizza. It's food from the gods, I swear. While not an extraordinarily expensive trip I'll fly to Rome or Napoli any day to have a proper Italian artisan pizza. It's about the only thing I ate when we went there for our high school Latin-class and they were always amazing.

So that's your version of "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users