2 replies to this topic

#1 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:09 AM

Destiny 2

The highly anticipated sequel to Destiny has finally been announced with a release date and trailer. I call it high anticipated becasue I have been highly anticipating the new release. I am a huge Destiny fan as it is the only game I play. It is going to be on all platforms and it has a pretty interesting story line.

"Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power, and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home."

I am super pumped for this release!! If you pre-order you will be able to participate in the Beta.

Destiny 2 will be released on September 8th

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:48 AM

I played the first one before the DLCs and shit came out, and it was pretty "meh". In fact, I was so disappointed in the game that I sold my PS4. However, I'll be picking this one up, because it's going to be on PC and I'm sure they've improved on the game. Hopefully, there won't be any more defending a talking ball as it scans a box ... over and over again.

#3 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:20 PM

The beginning of Destiny is very vanilla I'm not surprised you quit playing and were disappointed. It got SOOO much better. They started adding a lot of content, it became a really great game after a few DLCs. I really think Destiny 2 is going to be lit. I'm excited.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: destiny, destiny 2, release trailer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users