• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:14 PM

Hi all! 

I'm looking at getting a new digital camera for my travels because my iPhone is shit and has no storage. Ideally I'm looking for a point and shoot, but with some settings that I can learn more about and play around with. Overall I'm pretty clueless about cameras so any advice is helpful. My friend said I might look into a single-lens. I don't have a budget because I'm not really sure what camera I should even start considering. 

I'd like it to be more than 8 megapixels because that's what my iPhone is. 

Any suggestions are welcomed! 

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:49 PM

The fact that you're even considering 8 megapixels is worrying. You need to go double digits, bruh.

I have a camera very similar to this one and I love it. AND I can actually use it. Mind you, I'm the type of person who technology has a grudge against so much so if I press the plus sign on a 4 function calculator, Trump's sex tapes would be leaked to the world. Ain't nobody would want that. 

#3 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:22 AM

Oh I don't want 8 megapixels. I should have worded that better. Don't show me anything under 8 megapixels. I'll look into the one you sent. The 20 megapixels would be a big step up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: photography, camera

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users