Quantcast

Photo

Been away for about a year and a half... Whats changed?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:56 PM

Has there been any big events in the past year and half glitch wise or did they give a ton of stuff out?

Last time i played was around the thanksgiving event where you could donate items and there was a script to make junk items seem like better donations. I have tons of stuff in my sdb from that event still. Just wondering if I missed any huge glitches. 

Was thinking about getting advanced again and starting to AB what do you guys think? I heard someone say that the game is almost dead but it seems like thats been the case for a few years now. 

Where do you all still find enjoyment?

#2 neonerd22

neonerd22
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:05 AM

I don't know about there being any new glitches since I just recently came back to Neopets myself after ~10 years. But yeah, the site IS a bit more barren than it ever was in terms of player base, but I don't think it's too bad. I mean, I've only been using Abrosia for less than two weeks and I've managed to sell tons of hard to sell items, including a 20+ million item (that I snagged my first two hours using Abrosia on some low as hell settings -- Happy Birthday to me, lmao).

Either way, I just like seeing myself progress, filling my stamp album and leveling up my pets. Just fun for me, personally. Also I like seeing all the different items there are on Neopets, and I suppose Neopets helps curb my curiosity of being a "small business owner," in a sense, haha. Also I actually do enjoy quite a few of the flash games.

Just partook in my first HPD last night and it was a blast, too.

Edited by neonerd22, 04 April 2017 - 05:06 AM.

#3 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:46 PM

just found out like 4 accounts got frozen and the passwords on all my others are wrong but my main is still intact....

#4 gyro

gyro
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:16 PM

just found out like 4 accounts got frozen and the passwords on all my others are wrong but my main is still intact....

there was a huge leak in 2016 so your accounts probably got stolen.

or rather, the leak happened a few years earlier but went public in 2016 apparently. every account made before 2011 (?) was leaked LOL. i lost a few too so yeah.

#5 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:59 AM

there was a huge leak in 2016 so your accounts probably got stolen.

or rather, the leak happened a few years earlier but went public in 2016 apparently. every account made before 2011 (?) was leaked LOL. i lost a few too so yeah.

Ahhh ok that makes sense as I hadnt been active on them for a while I didnt see how they would have been flagged. good to know im still under the radar. Any way to get those accounts back?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users