Quantcast

Photo

My cat, Princess, playing fetch... what does your pet do?

cat cat dog fetch

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

So, in the meantime, yes we have plenty of cat threads, but how many of them ask you to showcase your cat in video? My cat thinks she is a dog sometimes. She does the funniest things! Show me what your cat can do!

Don't have a cat? That's cool, but you should get one. They are awesome! lol... in the meantime, show me what your pet can do, no matter what kind of pet! Pets are so amazing and they all have crazy personalities! Let's show them off!

#2 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:23 PM

Im too lazy right now to upload the video, but my cat likes to eat flowers we keep in vases once they are dead :p She will also occasionally lick our heads like she is cleaning us if we are laying down next to her.

#3 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

I wish I could have a cat.

I'm so allergic that my throat closes off around them :/ 

#4 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:29 PM

My old housemate has a cat that fetches like that. They're so funny when they do that, they're not quiiite as good as dogs at figuring out where the tie is at once it's stopped moving, haha.

Your cat is adorable! My ex-housemate's cat sprayed more than any male cat I've ever seen, and she's a desexed female. She also used to eat my chilli plant leaves. Considerably less cute than your Princess

#5 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:40 AM

I only have really shitty videos because snapchat and vertical. Get triggered.

But this makes me laugh every time I see it, it's not exactly a pet. It's a fly that was spazzing out on the floor, so I gave it some background music to bust some moves to. I'm going to hell.

This is my baby boy, he talks but is usually camera shy so it's hard to catch him doing it. For some reason he picked up the phrase "chop chop" so that's how he greeted me for a while. I know, not as good as the fly breakdancing :(

#6 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:57 AM

Im too lazy right now to upload the video, but my cat likes to eat flowers we keep in vases once they are dead :p She will also occasionally lick our heads like she is cleaning us if we are laying down next to her.

Hahaha Princess was licking me while I was sleeping, but she was telling me baby was hungry. Princess lays on my belly and when she feels Kyra move a lot, she knows (apparently) that means Kyra is hungry. So, I am now eatting pizza and drinking apple juice!

I wish I could have a cat.

I'm so allergic that my throat closes off around them :/

Do you have any other type of animal? 

@Dazz omg that is so cute though! Chop Chop! And the fly, what! lol. That was awesome!

Your cat is adorable! My ex-housemate's cat sprayed more than any male cat I've ever seen, and she's a desexed female. She also used to eat my chilli plant leaves. Considerably less cute than your Princess

Hahahaha we don't have plants in our home! We beat that annoyance lol.

#7 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:03 AM

Hahaha Princess was licking me while I was sleeping, but she was telling me baby was hungry. Princess lays on my belly and when she feels Kyra move a lot, she knows (apparently) that means Kyra is hungry. So, I am now eatting pizza and drinking apple juice!

Do you have any other type of animal? 

@Dazz omg that is so cute though! Chop Chop! And the fly, what! lol. That was awesome!

Hahahaha we don't have plants in our home! We beat that annoyance lol.

I don't have any pets right now. I lost my dog and I'm still not really over it yet. 

#8 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:18 AM

Awwww I am very sorry to hear that and I completely understand! 

#9 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:20 AM

I don't have any pets right now. I lost my dog and I'm still not really over it yet. 

I'm sorry for your loss <3

I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to get a cat. He wants one, just not in his current living situation.

I'm slightly allergic, but usually suffer anyway because I just love them!!!! :D My right eye (yes, only right... its so odd) gets itchy/watery and sometimes I get sneezy/sniffles but I don't care, I cant help myself!

#10 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:31 AM

I'm slightly allergic, but usually suffer anyway because I just love them!!!! :D My right eye (yes, only right... its so odd) gets itchy/watery and sometimes I get sneezy/sniffles but I don't care, I cant help myself!

OMG same here! It's my right eye as well! I am more allergic to long hair cats though. As you seen in the video, she is short haired. I can handle her cuddles so much longer than a long haired cat! Although, when I piss her off, she gets me off guard and rubs her face or side across the right side of my face and I don't realize what she is doing because she is loving on me lol. And then I catch myself rubbing my eye and then sneezing... then the stuffy runny nose starts! The worst is the itchy eye!

#11 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:36 AM

OMG same here! It's my right eye as well! I am more allergic to long hair cats though. As you seen in the video, she is short haired. I can handle her cuddles so much longer than a long haired cat! Although, when I piss her off, she gets me off guard and rubs her face or side across the right side of my face and I don't realize what she is doing because she is loving on me lol. And then I catch myself rubbing my eye and then sneezing... then the stuffy runny nose starts! The worst is the itchy eye!

That's so funny! I always tell people my allergies only affect my right eye, and they think its so strange. Glad I'm not the only one.

She is so cute! I want a cat that plays fetch xD

#12 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:41 AM

My cats are kind of lazy, but one of them will be a goalie of sorts and stop the zip tie toys that go by her.

We took some zip ties and tied them and put them around our fingers and slide them across the floor. Little One will go to where I was starting from and we switch sides lol

#13 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:57 AM

My cats are kind of lazy, but one of them will be a goalie of sorts and stop the zip tie toys that go by her.

We took some zip ties and tied them and put them around our fingers and slide them across the floor. Little One will go to where I was starting from and we switch sides lol

Video or it never happened! LMAO JK! But that is still cute! Cats are amazing. 

I will also be posting videos of our dogs too, because they are crazy!

The dogs get so excited for daddy when he comes home! Black dog is Lexus and gold dog is Diva.

#14 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:00 PM

Video or it never happened! LMAO JK! But that is still cute! Cats are amazing.

I will also be posting videos of our dogs too, because they are crazy!

The dogs get so excited for daddy when he comes home! Black dog is Lexus and gold dog is Diva.

https://youtu.be/d8dumzydDI8

https://youtu.be/Xa0Cr3-8DpU

I'll try and get her to play when I get home from work so I can take a video :)

Your dogs are awesome! My friends dog loses his mind when my friend comes home lol it's hilarious.

#15 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:24 PM

One more for now! lol. This is Diva playing a cat, chasing a laser!

I found one more oldie but goodie!

Princess is allergic to fleas, as well as most flee medication, so we had to try a super expensive medication and she wouldn't leave the med drop zone alone so we had to put a cone on her until it dried.

#16 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:52 PM

Well, just because my dogs aren't around anymore doesn't mean I can't post them, right? 

Right.

Spoilers cuz long

Also it was really difficult to get what pictures I have of her, she usually ran away from cameras for some reason. Even with the flash off. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#17 graciea

graciea
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:32 PM

Oh man, I wish I could have a cat! I'm terribly allergic to them. :(

That aside, the only pet I have is a big lizard (Blue Tongue Skink) who mostly just likes to follow my hands hoping I'll feed it. Been thinking of getting a more interactive animal sometime soon though, maybe a puppy...

#18 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:19 AM

Lizards are super cool though! Feel free to share a pic @graciea and one question, is his tongue blue? lol.

@Amethyst no judging ever! I love MLP still to this day and will never stop! lol. Rarity is an awesome name and she is gorgeous!

#19 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:23 PM

Oh man, I wish I could have a cat! I'm terribly allergic to them. :(

That aside, the only pet I have is a big lizard (Blue Tongue Skink) who mostly just likes to follow my hands hoping I'll feed it. Been thinking of getting a more interactive animal sometime soon though, maybe a puppy...

Lizards are really cool! I used to have a shingleback lizard, he was grumpy all the time. Do you have any photos? I'd love to see your skink!

#20 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

My kitty plays a loose form of fetch where she chases a ping pong ball around my apartment until it occasionally ends back up at my feet. Or underneath our oven. I'll work on a video of this cute cute stuff.

#21 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:53 AM

OMG if you're talking about Luna in your siggie, she is gorgeous! I love black cats and my heart melted!!!!!! I can't wait to see the video @wikkles

#22 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:36 AM

Aaah, this thread gave me the feels. I love all animals so much. Even that fly was... super fly. 

As soon as I moved out from home I got myself a pet snake. Always wanted one. His name is Rufus, he's 8-10 years old, and he's a Ball Python. Super cute. So far he hasn't displayed any special abilities, except being ADORABLE. My word, I look into his eyes and my heart just melts. Even though he's a rope with muscles and like two brain cells. One time he yawned and I still think of that. So cute.

Look at this cutie. Pretty.

Another one.

Snakes are great.

#23 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:51 PM

OMG I love snakes!!! These are so cute! I feel the feels with you! Once we get our own home, we want to get 2 snakes and a scorpion! And for Kyra when she is old enough, I want to get her a beta fish because they are so pretty and colorful and we can decorate the Beta's tank together and she can learn responsibility for taking care of a pet, so when she wants something else, we can trust she will take care of it.

@Lucy thanks for those awesome videos!

#24 Sienna

Sienna
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:57 AM

I don't have any videos of her but I used to have a hedgehog who just loved sitting in people's laps :D The moment she sees anyone sitting down she would just nyyooooom at them to climb onto their lap and just sit there haha

#25 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:28 AM

Hedgehogs are sooooo cute!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cat, cat dog, fetch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users