Hey you, come here~

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Doporim

• 0 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:50 PM

Hello everyone, I just started join neocodex right now, you can call me Hai~
I not speak English very well so sorry about anything.
Btw, I've never used any programs in 7 years of neopets, and recently I'm learning about programming and decided to see how the things happen in this game. Of course, I really wanna test the programs here and, maybe, create my own in a future. So I'll be grateful if I get some help :)
Also, looking for buying NP. Have no idea how much it coast, can someone tell me the price about 1 million?
Ah, just received a mail now and some questions are answered (about neopoits) :)

#2 jaredyne

• 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:26 AM

Welcome! I hope you have a good time here, and definitely play around with the programs.

Once you get 10 non-spam posts you'll be able to see the trade forum and know more about buying NP etc.

#3 KyloRen

• Who's the Supreme Leader now?

• 5,159 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:55 AM

In addition to the 10 non spam posts, you'll also need to have been registered for a week before you'll be able to see our TP. 

If you need help, be sure to check out our guide directory, which contains all of our guides. 

If you have questions, feel free to ask!

#4 Kitty

• Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:26 AM

Welcome to the forums.

#5 Doporim

• 0 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:40 AM

Thank you everyone! :)

#6 carnykid41

• 8 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:25 PM

Hey doporim ^.^ I've played just a bit longer than you have an got into programming just a little before I took a looonnggg hiatus.. but here I am back to learn more and earn more ^.^ good luck and hope to see you in the forums.

#7 Kate

• 🐟🐳

• 7,456 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:26 AM

Welcome to Neocodex :hi:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users