#1 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:11 PM

What is overrated to you?

I'll start.

Virginia Beach - it's supposed to be this amazing beach. No. The sand was coarse and uncomfortable on my feet, the beach was crowded as fuck, and the water looked disgusting. It was so fucking crowded I couldn't even find a place to set my towel down.

And on that note - summer and the sun. It's bright out, the days are long and it makes me feel like I'm melting if I go outside. Besides, I'm a traffic hazard with my white-ass skin. I could blind someone and cause a collision.

Camping - I get that a lot of people like this because it's cheap, and that's cool, you do you boo - but fuck I hate being stuck outside with bugs biting me and the smell of humidity and port-a-potty. There is just no dignified way of taking a shit in the woods, or in a disgusting portable toilet that has been destroyed by thousands of people previously.

Sundaes - okay like I love candy, ice cream, treats, fudge and whatnot but sundaes are fucking overrated. It's so sickeningly sweet. 

#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:15 PM

Star Wars - Good franchise but not great. I'm sure it was fantastic by comparison at the time of release but the old story and the new are not captivating enough to justify the rabid fanbase.

#3 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:18 PM

Star Wars - Good franchise but not great. I'm sure it was fantastic by comparison at the time of release but the old story and the new are not captivating enough to justify the rabid fanbase.

Oh my god. Yes. Thank you. I mean, I get people like what they like, but it wasn't really that great to me and I definitely don't get the obsession. 

#4 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:39 PM

Emma Watson. I definitely don't dislike her, but I do think she's overrated. All I do is stare at those enormous eyebrows. I feel like moving her eyebrows are the only way she can express emotion on her face and it seems fake to me as I have never met a person in my lifetime that moves their eyebrows as much as she does.

The Avengers movies. They were so average ..

I find weed overrated. I'll never understand how people become 'potheads' or smoke every day other than for medicinal purposes. And I loved doing drugs (other than weed) and I smoke cigarettes. I have a very addictive personality but I never found weed to be very fun. Weed and the weed culture seems so stupid. Like we get it, you want to 420 blaze it and eat tacos. (Let's see who I offend with this one ............................)

#5 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:43 PM

Harry Potter and Doctor Who. I've seen them, and I don't see what the hype is about in either of them. They're just boring to me.

OR MAYBE I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND BRITISH ENTERTAINMENT.

Emma Watson. 

Her too.

#6 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:48 PM

Emma Watson. I definitely don't dislike her, but I do think she's overrated. All I do is stare at those enormous eyebrows. I feel like moving her eyebrows are the only way she can express emotion on her face and it seems fake to me as I have never met a person in my lifetime that moves their eyebrows as much as she does.

The Avengers movies. They were so average ..

I find weed overrated. I'll never understand how people become 'potheads' or smoke every day other than for medicinal purposes. And I loved doing drugs (other than weed) and I smoke cigarettes. I have a very addictive personality but I never found weed to be very fun. Weed and the weed culture seems so stupid. Like we get it, you want to 420 blaze it and eat tacos. (Let's see who I offend with this one ............................)

I have a girl crush on Emma Watson, ngl. lol.

Agree on the Avengers. But superhero movies mostly bore the shit out of me anyways. Superhero movies are overrated to me. I prefer anti-hero movies like Deadpool.

They are probably compensating for a medical/mental health issue if they are smoking it daily, in my opinion. 

Harry Potter and Doctor Who. I've seen them, and I don't get what the hype is about in either of them.

OR MAYBE I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND BRITISH ENTERTAINMENT.

I couldn't stand Doctor Who. I liked Harry Potter. I grew up with my sister reading me the books though, so I guess it's special to me or something because of that.

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:51 PM

First things that pop in my mind - Marvel and Harry Potter.

I don't find Marvel movies fun. Maybe one or two, but most of them seem to go the same route. They try to be too funny - and I get it, it's for the whole family - but it bores me really fast. Doctor Strange was one that I liked, it had some comedy moments, but it wasn't all the time. Avengers on the other side (especially Iron Man), no thank you.

And for Harry Potter it's just not my type. I get why so many people enjoy it, but I don't think it's anywhere as good as most people think. It's okay.

#8 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:11 PM

I have a girl crush on Emma Watson, ngl. lol.

Must be the eyebrows

obvious-we-love-Emma-just-being-Emma.gif

#9 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:13 PM

Must be the eyebrows

obvious-we-love-Emma-just-being-Emma.gif

It's her smile and her accent. *melts*

#10 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:21 PM

Did someone say eyebrow fetish?

NOWMwUZ.gif emily_clark_05.gif 

emily_clark_01.gifemily_clark_02.gif

emily_clark_03.gif  emily_clark_04.gif

emily_clark_06.gifemily_clark_07.gif

emily_clark_08.gif emily_clark_09.gif 

emily_clark_10.gif emily_clark_11.gif

#11 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:59 PM

Game of Thrones.

#12 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:13 PM

In n out burger!!!!!!

La La Land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taco Bell!!!!!

#13 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:41 PM

I'm personally triggered

#14 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:31 PM

Beyonce.

#15 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:48 PM

I agree with Cannabis - In-N-Out is rubbish and not worth the wait at any of their locations.

Circumcision is also overrated AF. I wish I was uncut :(

#16 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:03 PM

Circumcision is also overrated AF. I wish I was uncut :(

And have to clean all that dick cheese on a regular basis? 😱

I have never been able to get into Game of Thrones. Or Supernatural. Or really most of whatever shows are currently popular.

Real life, friends, society. I can spend a couple hours in Persona and everyone loves me. I'm dating multiple women at once and I'm saving the world at the same time. This is true bliss. Friends? More like backstabbers just using me for my technical prowness. They never cared about my feelings.

#17 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:33 PM

And have to clean all that dick cheese on a regular basis?

Take a shower. ez

#18 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:37 PM

I have never been able to get into Game of Thrones. Or Supernatural. Or really most of whatever shows are currently popular.
Real life, friends, society. I can spend a couple hours in Persona and everyone loves me. I'm dating multiple women at once and I'm saving the world at the same time. This is true bliss. Friends? More like backstabbers just using me for my technical prowness. They never cared about my feelings.

Supernatural is meeeehhh.

What is Persona?

#19 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:56 PM

Take a shower. ez

Basically.

I mean, if you're dumping your load IN your foreskin instead of pulling it back, you should be fine. What do I know though, I'm cut. 

#20 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:08 PM

If you clean your dick every day then you don't have  to worry about dick cheese even forming. 

#21 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:12 PM

The superhero shit definitely, I stopped caring after I fell asleep during Avengers 2 at the cinema. I ain't paying £7.50 to take a nap. It's definitely a cash cow that they can keep milking endlessly, i'm just sick of it, I don't blame them for doing it tho.

Coffee, i'm just not a coffee drinker so when I see people practically worshipping it like it's Jesus' tears in a cup, and fiending over getting their next fix like it's crack, I don't get it. Calm yourselves down, it's just a drink.

I don't know the right word, but people who think they're like beer connoisseurs, talking about what the best dark or pale ales because they saw a Facebook article on some top lad shit, and thought "yeah i'll make tasting different ales and shit my hobby because I like drinking". I'll go to grab a beer and some twat will take it upon himself to inform me that I should go for a Scottish Bluebell because it's a nice smooth pale with a bit of a fruity aftertaste that I would like, or maybe a nice Chocolate Dragon, which is a dark ale, a little heavy, but great as a late night drink. Fuck off Steve, let me drink my shitty beer. You're not a connoisseur, you're not an expert, you're a 22 year old bellend that works in the warehouse and goes to get drunk at football on the weekends. I've only noticed this come about as trendy over the last year or so.

XXXTentacion, he's a one hit wonder that'll be forgotten about in a year. But people love him because listening to his music makes them feel edgy. Fix yourself up, don't beat up pregnant girls, and get a better producer. The intentionally, overly distorted, blown out bass is awful. But I feel like this kid will be back in jail soon enough.

#22 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:36 PM

I love in-n-out burgers. Their fries are sorta garbage though, unless you get them extra crispy animal style. I don't go that regularly anymore. Was a staple in high school though.

Def agree with Emma Watson.

I thought Stranger Things was just ok.

#23 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:25 PM

What is Persona?

Japanese High School Simulator.

#24 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:53 AM

This, for me. Although not for the same particular reasons/not with the reference to the same game. I mean, I do get it, real life is important, definitely takes priority, etc etc. But sometimes the level and weight of importance that society and social norms has just feels like...at its worst, like institutional bullying.

#25 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:25 AM

I think the good/bad things threads are overrated. I feel like half the posts in them could be topics of their own creating more variety of topics to go post in, as well as getting more responses to those specific things. Right now they're looking like Facebook news feeds, where you read it but you just keep scrolling down, I might shoot a like here and there but that's about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users