Photo

AC Drama Ongoing

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#26 Jediknight

Jediknight
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:23 AM

This whole thread is hilarious! I need some of what your all smoking. Accusing such a player and not even stating facts.😂. I agree with who ever stated the drama is definitely in this thread

#27 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:28 AM

Hi zidane

#28 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:43 AM

So many zidanes.

#29 Jediknight

Jediknight
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:55 AM

Nope, not Zidane sorry. Who or what is a Zidane anyway?

#30 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:57 AM

Nope, not Zidane sorry. Who or what is a Zidane anyway?

Did you read de thread by the way

#31 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:01 AM

dB37RDH.gif

#32 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:06 AM

I mean. We have a guy here who only registered yesterday, who didn't post anything except to come here and point out that we're just accusing people. But, he apparently didn't read the first post or the rest of the thread enough before that, to figure out who this "zidane" guy is in the first place, even though that's all this thread is talking about.

This is. Amazing.

#33 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:09 AM

This thread escalated quickly

and I'm all for it

#34 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:33 AM

No, I'm Zidane!!

#35 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:47 AM

No, I'm Zidane!!

Why did you headbutt that guy, man

#36 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:44 AM

Usually the most vocal on the board in regards to cheating do it themselves. It's a way for them to get attention and look as innocent as possible.

#37 vril

vril
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:06 AM

LOL I found the impossible game score, and a possibility of another one. @Jediknight @thejabara or whoever the hell zidane is astroturfing as, give me one good reason why I shouldn't report you. Unlike @Keil, I am a less principled man on reporting cheaters that are not part of the community  :rolleyes:

uhhh report if you want, I just want to know what score it is because im nosey and hes annoying AF.

#38 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:26 AM

uhhh report if you want, I just want to know what score it is because im nosey and hes annoying AF.

Yeah what a jabroni, huh?

#39 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:50 AM

Hi zidane

I literally almost snorted my coffee. 

This thread may be more interesting than the original neoboard thread. 

@Tailwind, got anymore popcorn?

#40 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:06 AM

Plot twist:
Spoiler

#41 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:56 AM

Plot twist:

Spoiler

Where's the lie tho?

#42 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:03 AM

Spoiler

#43 Krolikzima

Krolikzima
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:32 AM

When I firsted started playing Neo (10+ years ago) I was always convinced that the way people were able to snag items for restocking purposes was because of some kind of cheating program (I was like....7-10 at the time if I recall right) and the reason why the 'high scores' were so high was because of some kind of cheating thing (I thought bots at the time). This has always been an 'issue' on Neopets, but honestly part of the reason why people cheat is because they're not willing to put into 10+ hours into a game (or multiple games on the site) and not get a lot of pay off from it. People are also lazy, there's that too.

#44 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:41 PM

When I firsted started playing Neo (10+ years ago) I was always convinced that the way people were able to snag items for restocking purposes was because of some kind of cheating program (I was like....7-10 at the time if I recall right) and the reason why the 'high scores' were so high was because of some kind of cheating thing (I thought bots at the time). This has always been an 'issue' on Neopets, but honestly part of the reason why people cheat is because they're not willing to put into 10+ hours into a game (or multiple games on the site) and not get a lot of pay off from it. People are also lazy, there's that too.

Your belief back then wasn't that too far off, but there has been a few exceptions. When I was 14, I managed to get a LEGIT score of 43,000 in petpetsitter. That was during a time of slow computers and dial up connections that made the game slow down past the 2200 point where it became very leisurely and the high score is basically how long you're willing to put up with the game. I remember watching a Hey Arnold! marathon during the three hours I played for that one game. 

Thinking back, I'm astounded at how long ago it was. That was during a time before the Faerie Queen Doll avatar made items pools illegal and it was okay to log into other peoples' accounts to get them game avatars. Good times.

#45 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:47 PM

Your belief back then wasn't that too far off, but there has been a few exceptions. When I was 14, I managed to get a LEGIT score of 43,000 in petpetsitter. That was during a time of slow computers and dial up connections that made the game slow down past the 2200 point where it beame very leisurely and the high score is basically how long you're willing to put up with the game. I remember watching a Hey Arnold! marathon during the three hours I played for that one game. 

Thinking back, I'm astounded at how long ago it was. That was during a time before the Faerie Queen Doll avatar made items pools illegal and it was okay to log into other peoples' accounts to get them game avatars. Good times.

I remember there was some game, (I think its called feed florg?) Where you bounce the petpets on the table and wait for the guy to eat them (kinda dark for neo come to think of it) and my computer kinda sucked. Anyway, I realized that the 'hand' that would keep the pets on the table was essentially constantly shifted down, and it kept hitting the petpets back onto the table. I came back like 15 minutes later and it was still going. Ended up with a high score without using a bot. But still probably wouldve been considered 'cheating.'

#46 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:00 PM

Can I be Zidane?

#47 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

Can I be Zidane?

*gives you a "Hi. My Name is" name tag with Zidane written in yellow crayon*

#48 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:34 PM

Cheating has always been around...when I first started there was a huge mall that was all funded by a dupe...that was what got me looking for exploits in their code. Codex was invite only, and I tried my hardest to get in, and eventually did. When there's a game, there's always someone willing to find an exploit. I made my first Mainshop ab at 14, and was in on a group of 4 that nearly ruined the economy in neo entirely with a dupe selling ttears for 1np a pop. I played legit for maybe 3 months before I found out about the mall I mentioned previously and at that point decided illegit was the way to go. I knew RDD when he was co owner of codex and neo has went way downhill since then. Back in the day being cautious was more important than making profit...now it's the exact opposite...its nice in a way but I miss the old days too when to be a successful illegitimate player took much more cunning...back then if you could ab past 3 mill profit you were Good, made 50 mill and you were a god...then again 1 mill nps cost 10 bucks so it's a different world entirely. I digress, this day and age, those most vocal are the most guilty as far as cheating goes...and zidane is far from the exception, I recognize the name from many years back being used on cheating forums, and it's the same person.

#49 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:09 PM

Should I spite report Zidane?

#50 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:16 PM

Can I be Zidane?

I thought I was Sudanese